1. AG CORPS OFFICER, WARRANT OFFICER, NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER, SOLDIER, SENIOR CIVILIAN, CIVILIAN, AND SPOUSE OF THE YEAR AWARD PROGRAM FOR CY 2019-2020. This is a reminder that the AG Corps “Of The Year” program for Officers, Warrant Officers, Non Commissioned Officers, Soldiers, Senior Civilians, Civilians, and Spouses is ongoing, with nominations due by 1 February 2020. Commands are asked to submit a nomination for each category. If you have questions, please contact the AGC Awards Action Officer, Mr. Marcus Campbell, email@example.com
2. ARNG G-1 SPRING 2020 MILITARY PERSONNEL OFFICE (MILPO) ORIENTATION COURSE, 16-21 MARCH 2020. ARNG G1 Personnel Policy Division is hosting its spring 2020 Military Personnel Office (MILPO) Orientation Course 16-21 March 2020. The course covers ARNG G1 Functions by Division; provides interfacing opportunities with ARNG G-1, Division & Branch chiefs, and AOs, as well as other ARNG Directorates; and while conducting a two day awards training workshop defining new and updated guidance, and hands on training for Title 32 awards processing; which include expectations of quality, accuracy, and timelines for submission. Visit the following link for registration information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. COMMAND/INSTALLATION/BRANCH ANNOUNCEMENTS. These announcements only apply to the command/installation/Branch noted.
a. (SAPPERS) 2020 14TH ANNUAL LTG ROBERT B. FLOWERS BEST SAPPER COMPETITION. The 2020 Best Sapper Competition will take place from 29 March 2020 – 2 April 2020. This skillful and challenging event is open to all Sapper qualified active duty, Army Reserve, National Guard and ABC allied forces. All eligible teams are to submit nomination packets NLT 21 February 2020. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 004/2020, REQUESTING NOMINATIONS FOR THE SURGEON GENERAL’S ANNUAL PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT RECOGNITION AWARD FOR CALENDAR YEAR 2019 (FOUO), DTG: R 231449Z JAN 20. The Surgeon General’s Physician Assistant Recognition Award (TSG-PARA) provides personal recognition by The Surgeon General (TSG) to a Physician Assistant (PA) who has made a significant contribution to military medicine. The annual award is intended to increase PA motivation for exceptional job performance. The program applies to all commands, agencies, installations, activities and organizations having PAs assigned on a full-time basis. This message is a call for nominations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-028, FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC), ARMY NURSE CORPS (AN), MEDICAL SERVICE CORPS (MS), ARMY MEDICAL SPECIALIST CORPS (SP), AND VETERINARY CORPS (VC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [1/23/2020 2:14:57 PM]. Subject selection boards will convene on 28 Apr 20 to consider eligible Majors (MAJ) on the Active Duty List (ADL) for promotion to LTC. The boards will recess on or about 5 May 20. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-029, FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER THREE (CW3), CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER FOUR (CW4) AND CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER FIVE (CW5), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [1/23/2020 2:20:56 PM]. Subject selection boards will convene on 15 Apr 20 to consider eligible Chief Warrant Officers on the active duty list (ADL) for promotion to CW3, CW4, and CW5. The boards will recess on or about 30 Apr 20. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 20-030, FY21 COLONEL (COL) AND LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) SLATE PRE-POSITION AND RELEASE, ISSUED: [1/23/2020 2:47:25 PM]. This message formally announces the release of the FY21 Colonel (COL) and Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Army Medical Department (AMEDD) CSL slate. The prepositioning date will be 24 January 2020 for all preposition recipients. The slate will be publicly released at 0730 (EDT) on 28 January 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
6. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. HROB SOP, TACSOP INSERT, & MORE. “Many do not know or have not networked with the Human Resources Operation Branch section of a Sustainment Brigade. To help us along the way, I’m sharing what I’ve gleaned while operating as the HROB OIC. Feel free to use, edit, and make it your own.” Contributed by MAJ Sherilyn Reed. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. PAO OER DUTY DESCRIPTION. “I am looking for an example of an OER Duty description for PAO Officer in theater.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS NEEDING FILL (UPDATED A/O 23 JAN 20). From the FORSCOM WIAS Team: Please be advised this is a working list that is tasked to our Corps and MSCs and cannot be promised to applicants without a complete packet. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 530TH MILITARY POLICE BATTALION TPU ENLISTED, WARRANT OFFICER, AND OFFICER POSITIONS AT MULTIPLE LOCATIONS IN NE, KS, AND MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. CO C (MED), 186 BSB, 86TH IBCT FIRST SERGEANT, M-DAY, 68W, WINOOSKI, VT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 11TH EXPEDITIONARY COMBAT AVIATION BRIGADE CO COMMANDER VACANCIES, TPU, CPT-MAJ, VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 78TH TRAINING DIVISION, TPU, LTC 90A, G4 OFFICER VACANCY, FT. DIX, NJ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. VERMONT ARMY NATIONAL GUARD DEPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES FOR ENLISTED PERSONNEL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. HHD, 452ND COMBAT SUPPORT HOSPITAL, COMMANDER (1LT/CPT) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, MILWAUKEE, WI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/