1. CHANGE OF ADJUTANT GENERAL (AG) SCHOOL COMMANDANT. On 23 June 2020 at the Soldier Support Institute, Fort Jackson, SC, a Change of Commandant Ceremony was conducted as COL Marcus A. Motley assumed the duties of Commandant, Adjutant General School, Chief of the Adjutant General’s Corps, and Chief of Army Bands, replacing COL Michael T. McTigue. COL Motley arrives as the new Commandant from his previous assignment as the G1, U.S. Army Pacific (USARPAC). COL McTigue’s next assignment will be as Deputy, Director Military Personnel Management, Army DCS G-1. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. FRAGO 4 TO HQDA EXORD 210-20 CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TRANSITION FRAMEWORK (FOUO), DTG: 222138Z JUN 20. Among other items, this FRAGO contains the following guidance: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.D.20.) [Add] Commanders will use the COVID-19 Common Operating Picture (COP) in Vantage (formerly known as the Army Leader Dashboard) as a tool to assist in decision making while operating in a COVID environment. This COP shows conditions associated with the COVID-19 transition framework at and surrounding Army installations, facilities, and locations.
b. (3.D.20.A.) [Add] Commands must request access to Vantage. Commanders will limit the number of users at one location due to the limited number of Vantages licenses. Priority of account registration should go to those who are instrumental in decision making and operations processes.
3. COVID-19 MOVEMENT RESTRICTIONS AND DOD’S “GREEN” LOCATIONS. From the Army G-1 Personnel Contingency Cell: ***Edited on 6/22/2020, a few days after FRAGO 3 to EXORD 210-20 was released. Some of you may have seen the list of “green” countries and states on defense.gov. BLUF: unless you are tasked by your command to assess the situation on the commander’s behalf, you can ignore this list of states and nations. After FRAGO 3 came out, it is the chain of command’s responsibility to determine whether installations and states are restricted or unrestricted. I reiterate that the above state list is not “green” for travel, it is “green” for the Army to make decisions. The ACOM/ASCC/DRU commanders and G3s have been briefed on the tools required to make those determinations. It is their responsibility to develop policy and procedures for their commands on how to share the information on whether travel is restricted or unrestricted, including the wide open spaces outside installations. Read more at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. COMMAND/INSTALLATION/BRANCH ANNOUNCEMENTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS.
a. 25TH ID COMPANY COMMANDER/FIRST SERGEANT PRE-COMMAND COURSE (CCFSPCC) PERSONNEL READINESS BOOK, 1 JUN 20. The 25th Infantry Division (25th ID) Company Commander/First Sergeant Pre-Command Course (CCFSPCC) Personnel Readiness Book consists of 25th ID G-1 briefing slide and supplementary handout. The handbook is used as a reference to provide new Company Commanders and 1SGs an overview of Human Resources Support. It explains how CO CDRs/1SGs can take the necessary measures to impact personnel readiness. The slide deck facilities “Why” while the supplementary handout provides step-by-step and in-depth details. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. INTELLIGENCE ELECTRONIC WARFARE TACTICAL PROFICIENCY TRAINER (IEWTPT). From the Southeastern Army Reserve Intelligence Support Center: The IEWTPT provides proficiency training for Military Intelligence (MI) analysts and system operators to acquire and exploit intelligence data in a “train-as-you-fight” simulated environment. IEWTPT fills critical intelligence warfighter training gaps at home stations for Human Intelligence (HUMINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) and All Source Intelligence disciplines. It directly supports individual, crew and collective training in support of mission command and unified land operations. Read more at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 058/2020, MANAGEMENT OF TITLE 32 ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AGR) SOLDIERS REQUESTING FOR CONTINUATION ON ACTIVE DUTY (COAD) WHO HAVE BEEN DETERMINED UNFIT BY THE INTEGRATED DISABILITY EVALUATION SYSTEM (IDES) DUE TO RESULTING FROM COMBAT WOUNDS (FOUO), DTG: R 221400Z JUN 20. The purpose of this message is to provide management, processing, and guidance for Army National Guard (ARNG) senior leaders concerning title 32 AGR ARNG Soldiers requesting for COAD who have been determined unfit by IDES for disability resulting from combat wounds. DODI 1332.45 changes AR 635-40, by making the Secretary of the Army the disapproval authority for these COAD requests without regard to whether the Soldier is tracked by the Army Recovery Care Coordination Division (ARCCD). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ALARACT 059/2020, 2020 ASSOCIATION OF OLD CROWS OUTSTANDING U.S. ARMY UNIT AWARD (FOUO), DTG: R 231530Z JUN 20. The purpose of this message is to notify Army units of the process to nominate Army units whose performance and contributions to Army Electronic Warfare (EW), Information Operations (IO), and/or Cyberspace Operations (CO) merit submission for the 2020 Association Of Old Crows (AOC) Outstanding U.S. Army Unit Award. The AOC conducts an annual awards program to recognize those units that have furthered the purpose of EW, IO, and/or CO through outstanding performance. The AOc is an association of U.S. Government defense, civil industry, and academic professionals dedicated to advancing the technical and scientific contributions of EW, IO, and/or CO in support of national defense. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-188, 75TH RANGER REGIMENT ASSIGNMENTS, ISSUED: [6/19/2020 11:30:43 AM]. This message contains numerous changes from the previous AR 614-200, 10-7h (75th Ranger Regiment Assignments) guidelines and must be read in its entirety, paying close attention to stabilization opportunities for 75th Ranger Regiment Soldiers. After successful completion of RASP, Soldiers will be stabilized no less than 48 months with the opportunity to extend for 36-months, twice. Stabilizing Rangers following their successful completion of RASP and upon assuming key leadership billets will ensure the Ranger Regiment is manned with the personnel it needs to accomplish it’s mission. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-189, INTERSERVICE PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAM (IPAP) ARMY SELECTION BOARD RESULTS FOR 2-5 JUNE 2020, ISSUED: 6/22/2020 8:26:31 AM]. This message provides the results of the FY 20 AMEDD IPAP selection board for Regular Army component (RA) and United States Army Reserve Component (USAR). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 20-190, AMENDMENT TO FISCAL YEAR (FY) 21 LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) OPERATION AND FORCE SUSTAINMENT, SECURITY FORCE ASSISTANCE BRIGADE (SFAB) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) – COMMAND BOARDS ANNOUNCEMENT, ISSUED: [6/22/2020 8:31:38 AM]. Paragraph 6 is amended to read: The SFAB Board meets 3 August 2020. My Board File (MBF) will be open 2 May – 27 July 2020. See the message for other changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
d. MILPER MESSAGE 20-191, AMENDMENT 1 FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) COLONEL (COL) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) COMMAND BOARD / KEY BILLET, ISSUED: [6/22/2020 8:56:03 AM]. Paragraph 2 of MILPER Message 20-096 is amended to read: Headquarters, Department of the Army (HQDA) selection board is scheduled to convene 27-31 July 2020 to consider eligible AMEDD Colonels and promotable Lieutenant Colonels for AMEDD CSL command / key billet designated positions projected for FY22. See the message for other changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
e. MILPER MESSAGE 20-192, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR) AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), MAJOR (MAJ), JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL CORPS (JAGC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB), ISSUED: [6/23/2020 9:25:50 AM]. This message announces the release of results for the FY20 Reserve Component (RC), Judge Advocate General Corps (JAGC), Promotion Selection Board (PSB). The Prepositioning Release date is 23 Jun 20. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 hours EDT, 25 Jun 20. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
f. MILPER MESSAGE 20-193, FY21 REGULAR ARMY (RA)/UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AGR) SERGEANT FIRST CLASS (SFC) EVALUATION BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT MESSAGE, ISSUED: [6/23/2020 2:04:41 PM]. A HQDA Board is scheduled to convene on or about 20 Oct 20 to evaluate Sergeant First Class (SFC) Regular Army (RA) and United States Army Reserve, Active Guard Reserve (USAR AGR) Noncommissioned Officers (NCOs). This board will evaluate the performance and potential of all eligible NCOs based on Army doctrine and proponent guidance for the purpose of creating an OML to inform a myriad of human resource decisions designed to ensure individuals are employed within their talent set. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
g. MILPER Message 20-194, Initial Notification Procedures for Soldiers Pending Consideration for Separation under the Qualitative Management Program (QMP) Concurrent with Fiscal Year 2021 (FY21) Noncommissioned Officer (NCO) Evaluation Boards, Issued: (6/23/2020 2:32:08 PM]. MILPER Message 19-210 outlines the current QMP notification procedures. The intent of this message is to supersede some of the pre-board procedures outlined in MILPER 19-210 and will expire no later than (NLT) one year from date of issue unless superseded beforehand. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. LOSS ROSTERS FOR OFFICERS BY PPA. “I cannot be the only MPD out there that has this issue… We can pull a “CAP Cycle” for Enlisted based on the PPA. Why is it we cannot do the same for the Officer population?” https://www.milsuite.mil/
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 400TH MILITARY POLICE BATTALION, TPU, MULTIPLE VACANCIES (OFF/WO/ENL), FORT MEADE, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 2ND BATTALION, 417TH REGIMENT (BCT), TPU, MAJ/01A, S3 OFFICER VACANCY IN DANBURY, CT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 444TH AMBULANCE COMPANY, TPU, CPT/70B67, COMPANY COMMANDER VACANCY, BEAVER, WV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 7TH ILE DETACHMENT (CGSOC), O-5/LTC, TPU, INSTRUCTOR POSITIONS, GRAFENWOEHR, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. TPU VACANCIES, VARIOUS ENLISTED AND OFFICER POSITIONS / INSTRUCTORS AND STAFF // 94TH TRAINING DIVISION (FS) // FORT LEE, VA AND MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 303D TACTICAL PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS COMPANY TPU VACANCIES (E4-E7, O3); CORAOPOLIS, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. ASC-ARE HQ, 1 ADOS-RC POSITION, SSG/42A, HR NCO, RIA, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. 259TH EXPEDITIONARY MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BRIGADE, TPU, MULTIPLE VACANCIES (OFF/ WO/ ENL), TUMWATER, WA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
i. TPU OFFICER VACANCY (O4/12A), 854TH ENGINEER BATTALION, SAUGERTIES, NY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/