1. FRAGO 12 TO HQDA EXORD 144-20 ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK, DTG: 230210Z MAR 20. This FRAGO directs implementation of a minimum HPCON B at all Army camps, bases, and stations, and provides guidance and identifies Army-wide management for the support of test and evaluation events requiring Soldiers, civilians and equipment. Additionally, this FRAGO addresses the management and ordering of PPE supplies to ensure long-term availability and mitigate risk to force and mission. This FRAGO also provides updated Annexes M, K and U. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: DECENTRALIZED PROMOTIONS – 12 MAR 2020. On 12 MAR 20, IPPS-A conducted a webinar on Decentralized Promotions. Users received instruction on how decentralized promotions are managed within IPPS-A as well as details on the various business rules that influence promotions within the system. Available for reference is this informational slide deck that highlights key points from the webinar. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGES.
a. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 20-07, KEY SUPPORTING DOCUMENT (KSD) REQUIREMENTS FOR SOLDIERS PAYING CHILD SUPPORT (UPDATED). This message clarifies procedures for documenting entitlement to a with dependents housing allowance (Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) or Overseas Housing Allowance (OHA)) for single Soldiers who are paying child support. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 20-09, SOLDIER IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR DA FORM 1380. This message clarifies Soldier identification information required on the DA Form 1380, Record of Individual Performance of Reserve Duty Training, for pay processing purposes. The SSN block was removed from DA Form 1380 beginning with the July 2010 version. Soldiers are not required to enter their SSN on DA Forms 1380 submitted to their unit or RPAC. All DA 1380s submitted to the USAR Pay Center (UPC) for processing in the Defense Joint Military Pay System – Reserve Components (DJMS-RC) must include the Soldier’s DOD ID. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-082, UPDATE TO FY20 UNITED STATES ARMY WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARDS, ISSUED: [3/20/2020 2:12:11 PM]. This message announces adjustments to the March and May Warrant Officer Selection Board (WOSB) dates. The March WOSB will convene 15-19 June 2020, the May WOSB will convene 22-26 June 2020, and there is no change to the July and September WOSB. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-083, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 21 LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) OPERATION AND FORCE SUSTAINMENT, SECURITY FORCE ASSISTANCE BRIGADE (SFAB) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) – COMMAND BOARDS ANNOUNCEMENT, ISSUED: [3/23/2020 9:27:31 AM]. A HQDA Centralized Selection board will convene to consider eligible LTCs for assignment to battalion-level command of the SFAB projected for fill in FY21. This is an opt-in board: Eligible officers must take action to be considered for the FY21 LTC SFAB CSL selection board. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 20-084, FY21 LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) ARMY COMPETITIVE CATEGORY (ACC) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) PRE-POSITION AND RELEASE ISSUED: [3/23/2020 2:09:09 PM]. The FY21 LTC ACC CSL Principal and Alternate Selection Names Only lists will be released separately from the FY21 CSL slates. The prepositioning date is 24 March 2020 for all preposition recipients. The preposition list will be sent directly to all General Officers with a determined need to know. The information is “close hold” until the official release date. The FY21 LTC ACC CSL names only lists will be publicly released at 0730 (EDT) on 26 March 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
5. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. WAIVER OF PHYSICAL BOARD ETP MEMO DUE TO CORONAVIRUS. “This is a template I made up per the guidance in the DAPE Memorandum “Conducting Promotion Boards (Semi Centralized Promotions) in Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak, 20 Mar 2020.” You can tailor it to best suit you.” Contributed by SGT Steven Apgar. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 20 MAR 2020). From the FORSCOM WIAS Team: We would like to reassure our volunteers that Individual Augmentation requirements are still proceeding forward with some minor modifications due to the COVID-19 pandemic. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/