1. ENLISTED PROMOTION ITEMS.
a. AC SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTIONS BY- NAME, SEQUENCE REPORT AND ORDERS, JUNE 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1151778
b. ACTIVE COMPONENT ENLISTED PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND SGT/SSG BY-NAME PROMOTION LISTS, JUNE 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1151779
c. AGR (USAR) (SFC-SGM) SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTION SEQUENCE NUMBER REPORT AND BY-NAME PROMOTIONS LIST, JUNE 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1151773
d. AGR (USAR) SGT/SSG PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND BY-NAME LIST, 1 JUNE 22. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1151775
2. FY22 SSG EVALUATION BOARD OML # DISTRIBUTION ISSUES. From 81st RD Promotions: All Order of Merit (OML) emails for the FY22 Army Reserve TPU/IRR SSG Evaluation board have been sent out. Due to the email migration, many of the emails came back undeliverable. If a Soldier did not receive their OML letter please have them send an email to the senior promotions box at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not authorized to send the OML letters to anyone but the Soldiers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/987976
3. CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT JOB FAIR AT FT. LEONARD WOOD. From IMCOM G-1 Transition Division: The Fort Leonard Wood, Mo. Transition Assistance Program hosted a connect opportunity with the Chicago Police Department (CPD). Fort Leonard Wood was chosen as the first iteration for this initiative due to proximity of the CPD and the installation being the “Home of the Military Police.” This job fair by the CPD will be conducted from 4-5 June 2022 in Dillard Hall, Fort Leonard Wood. Interested parties should use the QR code at the following link to sign up. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/events/102287
4. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AGCRA NEWSLETTER # 12. This newsletter is dedicated to Gold Vault Chapter activities. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1152472
5. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ALARACT 034/2022, ANTITERRORISM QUARTERLY THEME – ANTITERRORISM STRATEGY (4TH QUARTER/FISCAL YEAR 2022 (4Q/FY22)) (CUI), DTG: R 191751Z MAY 22. The theme for 4Q/FY22 (July to September 2022) is the initial phase for the development of a new Antiterrorism Strategy. The primary audience for this theme includes antiterrorism officers, antiterrorism coordinators, and leaders responsible for antiterrorism plans/programs. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1152224
b. ALARACT 035/2022, ARMY GREEN SERVICE UNIFORM CLASS B UPDATE (CUI), DTG: R 201555Z MAY 22. The purpose of this message is to reissue the guidance contained in ALARACT 029–2021, which expired 29 March 2022, on the optional wear of insignia and accoutrements on the Army Green Service Uniform (AGSU) Class B and tropical dress variations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1152223
c. ALARACT 036/2022, UNIT PUBLIC AFFAIRS REPRESENTATIVE BRIDGING COURSE TRAINING (CUI), DTG: R 231330Z MAY 22. The Army Public Affairs Center has released the UPAR Bridging Tool to train unit Public Affairs representatives (UPARs) through the official “APAC – Army Public Affairs Center” milBook page at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/groups/a. UPARs are non-public affairs Soldiers that commanders identify through additional duty orders to increase Public Affairs (PA) capability across a command. Commanders at the battalion level and below will appoint and resource UPARs to help higher PA elements fulfill the commander’s requirement to communicate with their Soldiers, families, and communities. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1152284
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-180, AC OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR JUNE 2022, ISSUED: [5/23/2022 3:01:29 PM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/22-180
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-181, AGR OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR JUNE 2022, ISSUED: [5/23/2022 3:04:45 PM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/22-181
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. WORKFORCE ANALYTICS – NATIONAL GUARD. “S1NET team, in an effort to have greater visibility into the makeup of our workforce and predictability of future vacancies, I have been tasked to create a workforce analytics tool. Does anyone know of a good one they can share, or is there any way of doing it in the National Guard (accessible) systems? Thank you in advance.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/987724
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 20 MAY 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. STAFF JUDGE ADVOCATE | CRYSTAL CITY, VA | O3 | 27A | TS/SCI | JUN2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. SOCIAL MEDIA NCO 1 | ARIFJAN, KUWAIT | E7 | 46S | SECRET | JUN2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
c. SIGNAL SUPPORT SYSTEMS SPECIALIST | PRINCE SULTAN AB, SUADI ARABIA | E4 | 25U | SECRET | OCT2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
d. FUTURE OPERATIONS OFFICER | SOTO CANO, HONDURAS | O4 | 02A | SECRET | JUL2022 | 365 days. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 678TH TRANSPORTATION DETACHMENT MULTIPLE TPU VACANCIES, FORT EUSTIS, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1152038
b. 166TH AVN BDE (FIRST ARMY), 2 CO-ADOS POSITIONS (1X MAJ/25A OR 26B, 1X SSG/25U), OC/T, FORT HOOD, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-1151723