1. DELEGATION OF AUTHORITY TO APPROVE TRAVEL OF ARMY PERSONNEL, 23 APR 2020. Memo from the Secretary of the Army: This memorandum and its enclosure applies to all Soldier travel, government-funded Department of the Army Civilian (DAC) employee travel, and government-funded Family travel, who are under Secretary of the Army jurisdiction. In addition, it applies to personal leave outside the local area for Soldiers. The memo delegates the authorities and responsibilities granted to the Secretary of the Army (by Secretary of Defense Memorandum, Subject: Modification and Reissuance of DoD Response to Coronavirus Disease 2419 – Travel Restrictions, Dated 20 April 2024) as specified in the enclosed Movement Exception Authority Matrix. Approval Authorities may grant exceptions in writing where travel is: (1) determined to be mission essential; (2) necessary for humanitarian reasons; or (3) warranted due to extreme hardship. The following circumstances are exempt from these travel restrictions: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Travel associated with uniformed personnel recruiting and accessions activities, to include accessions, basic training, advanced individual training, and follow-on travel to the first duty station.
b. Travel by patients, as well as their authorized escorts and attendants, for purposes of medical treatment. Travel by medical providers for the purposes of medical treatment for DoD personnel and their families is also authorized.
c. Travel for Global Force Management (GFM) activities (defined as deployments/redeployments ordered in the GFM Allocation Plan, including Service internal rotations to support, and TDY used to source ordered capabilities). Such travel will be coordinated between the Combatant Command, the Joint Staff, and the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-3/5/7.
d. Travel by authorized travelers who departed their permanent duty station and are “awaiting transportation,” and have already initiated travel (including intermediate stops), are authorized to continue travel to their final destination on approved orders.
e. Travel by authorized travelers whose TDY ends while this directive is in effect. Such travelers are authorized to return to their permanent duty station.
f. Travel authorized by the Commander, U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM), to continue execution of the Joint Deployment and Distribution Enterprise as required to project and sustain the Joint Force globally….
g. Travel by individuals pending retirement or separation.
h. Travel by those under authority of a Chief of Mission and authorized by that Chief of Mission.
2. AC OFFICER PROMOTION ORDERS – MAY 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. AC ENLISTED PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND SGT/SSG BY-NAME PROMOTION LISTS, MAY 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. AC EXCEPTION TO POLICY FOR PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION PROMOTION POINT CUTOFF SCORES FOR 1 MAY 2020 FOR DEPLOYED ACTIVE ARMY SOLDIERS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. RESIDENT MILITARY TRAINING PROMOTION POINT YES/NO STATUS, UPDATED 09 APRIL 2020. HRC Enlisted Promotions has provided the attached course list and information to inform Soldiers of those courses which are valid for points at 4 points per week (40 hours), and those which are not. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. SUSPENSION OF REMOVAL FOR MAXIMUM YEARS OF SERVICE (MYOS) FOR U.S. ARMY RESERVE (USAR) TROOP PROGRAM UNIT (TPU) SOLDIERS WITH AN EXCEPTION OF E-9S, 23 APR 20. In accordance with AR 140-10, paragraph 7-2m(3), suspension of the removal of USAR TPU Soldiers for MYOS, except for the E-9 population, remains in effect until further notice based on the continuation of the National Emergency with respect to certain Terrorist Attacks. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 037/2020, HALIFAX INTERNATIONAL SECURITY FORUM’S “PEACE WITH WOMEN FELLOWSHIP” CALL FOR ENTRIES (FOUO), DTG: R 232016Z APR 20. On behalf of the Halifax International Security Forum, this message announces the call for applications for the “Peace with Women Fellowship.” Up to 10 exceptional senior active-duty female military officers from NATO member and partner countries will be selected to participate in the 2020 program. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-116, REQUIREMENT TO FILE CLASSIFIED ARMY MILITARY HUMAN RESOURCE RECORDS IN THE INTERACTIVE PERSONNEL ELECTRONIC RECORDS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM – SECURE, ISSUED: [4/23/2020 1:57:46 PM]. This message establishes a suspense date to comply with the requirement and procedures to upload all classified Army Military Human Resource Record (AMHRR) documents up to the classification level of “SECRET/NOFORN” in the interactive Personnel Electronic Records Management System – Secure (iPERMS-S) in support of records management and military pay audit requirements. Record Managers (RM) are required to begin uploading newly created classified AMHRR documents within 90 days of the release of this message. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-117, PEACE WITH WOMEN FELLOWSHIP, ISSUED: [4/24/2020 7:52:01 AM]. The Halifax International Security Forum is proud to present the call for applications for the peace with women fellowship. Up to 10 exceptional senior active-duty women military officers from NATO member and partner countries will be selected to participate in the 2020 program. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. DIMA VACANCIES, 35D, LTC, AND 42A, SFC, OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COS, G-2 (PENTAGON, WASHINGTON, DC) APRIL 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 2D THEATER SIGNAL BRIGADE, SEEKS SIGNAL OFFICERS AND NCOS TO FILL MULTIPLE ADOS POSITIONS THROUGHOUT EUROPE. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. DISA-ARE IS SEEKING MOTIVATED TPU E5-E8/SGT-MSG IN THE MOS OF 42A TO FILL THE S1 NCOIC POSITION, CHAMBERSBURG, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 38TH RSG TPU VACANCIES (VARIOUS OFFICER, WARRANT & SR ENLISTED) – CHARLESTON, WV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/