1. AC ENLISTED PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND SGT/SSG BY-NAME PROMOTION LISTS, SEPTEMBER 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. AC EXCEPTION TO POLICY FOR PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION PROMOTION POINT CUTOFF SCORES FOR 1 SEPTEMBER 2020 FOR COVID-19 AND DEPLOYED ACTIVE ARMY SOLDIERS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. NEW ENTERPRISE MONITORING AND MANAGEMENT OF ACCOUNTS (EMMA) VERSION 6.0.0.017 RELEASED. From the Army SOES Team: A new version of the Enterprise Monitoring and Management of Accounts (EMMA) Web application has been released. EMMA-Web version 6.0.0.017 significantly improves the user interface for SOES Site Security Managers (SSMs) who use the software to provision new users. To help SSMs navigate the new look and feel, the Online Help has been updated and the User Guide and other user documentation can be downloaded from the User Assistance menu. See the full message at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. eMILPO MESSAGE 20-29, EAMS-A AUTHENTICATION ERROR MESSAGE FOR MILITARY RETIRE GS EMPLOYEES. The purpose of this message is to alert eMILPO users who are receiving the “EAMS-A Single Sign-On User not found” authentication error message when attempting to sign-on to eMILPO. There is an EAMS-A issue that is affecting many of our users. This is not an eMILPO/Datastore issue. Anyone that is a military retiree, their GS identity may have been purged from EAMS-A and only the military retiree identity is present; therefore when you try to login it doesn’t accept the ID as authentic or a user. The AESD helpdesk tech stated, they are aware of the issue and working to resolve it. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. ARMY RESERVE EDUCATION PROGRAM NOTES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Army Testing Facilities are operating at decreased capacity due to the Novel Coronavirus. The following guidance prioritizes Soldiers requesting the DLPT and/or OPI: Priority 1: Soldiers in a language dependent/capable PMOS/Branch, as defined in AR 11-6, Chapter 4-4, a thru c, with a certification expiring within the next 60 days for any language for which they receive FLPB. Priority 2: Non-language dependent/capable PMOS/Branch Soldiers recertifying for languages identified on the Army Strategic Language List (SLL) for General Purpose Forces as Immediate Investment or Emerging Languages. Priority 3: Soldiers initially testing for a language identified as Immediate Investment or Emerging Language on the Army General Purpose Force SLL. Priority 4: Soldiers testing for Promotion Points only.
b. Credentialing Assistance (CA) is no longer processed in GoArmyEd but is now processed in the new system called Army IgnitED effective 17 Aug 20.
c. Montgomery GI Bill-Selected Reserve eligibility is no longer processed in the Reserve Incentives Management Subsystem (RIMS) effective 24 Aug 20. RIMS is in the final stages of completing this migration. There is a slight risk that this functionality will not be fully operational at the time of decommissioning. All Soldiers will continue receiving their benefits and no data will be lost during this transition.
6. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 070/2020, NOMINATIONS FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2019 MAJOR GENERAL GREENE INNOVATION AWARD (FOUO), DTG: R 211630Z AUG 20. This message provides guidance from Army Futures Command (AFC) in reference to nominations for the Major General Greene Innovation Award. Three groups (individual-civilians, individual-Soldiers, and groups (government civilian, military, or combination)) compete for the FY19 Major General Greene Award for Innovation. Nominated innovations must have been first fielded, adopted, and/or implemented during (01 October 2018-31 March 2020) in order to be considered. Submit nominations no later than 14 September 2020 to the AFC POC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-263, NOVEMBER 2020 AVIATION COMMISSIONED OFFICER APPOINTMENT TO AVIATION WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARD, ISSUED: [8/18/2020 4:36:45 PM]. This message announces the procedures for Army Aviation (AV) Commissioned Officers (CO) to request an appointment to Warrant Officer 1 (WO1) and certification in an Army Aviation Warrant Officer Military Occupational Specialty (MOS). All eligible applicants are evaluated and selected by an HQDA Warrant Officer Board, convened at HQ, USAREC. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-266, AC OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR SEPTEMBER 2020, ISSUED: [8/21/2020 1:53:29 PM]. This message announces the AC Officer promotion numbers for September 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 20-267, AGR OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR SEPTEMBER 2020, ISSUED: [8/24/2020 7:57:42 AM]. This message announces the USAR AGR Officer promotion numbers for September 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
d. MILPER MESSAGE 20-268, FISCAL YEAR 2021 (FY21) THE JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL (TJAG) AND THE DEPUTY JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL (DJAG), ADVISORY BOARD, ISSUED: [8/24/2020 8:38:29 AM]. An Advisory Board is scheduled to convene on or about 6 Oct 20 to recommend candidates for appointment as The Judge Advocate General (TJAG) in the grade of lieutenant general, and appointment as The Deputy, Judge Advocate General (DJAG), in the grade of major general, United States Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps’ (JAGC). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
e. MILPER MESSAGE 20-269, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2021 UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) INTERMEDIATE LEVEL EDUCATION (ILE) SELECTION BOARD, ISSUED: [8/24/2020 12:24:01 PM]. This message announces eligibility, administrative instructions and points of contact for the FY21 US Army Reserve (USAR) Intermediate Level Education (ILE) Selection Board, which convenes on 19 October 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
8. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. AR 25-50 MS WORD TEMPLATES. “These nine templates mimic what AR 25-50 dictates for a document. The base document “DoA Military Memo” explains how the templates work. The steps for using these templates as actual templates are listed in the post.” Contributed by Mr. Robert (Pete) Nelson. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. FRAGO/WARNO/OPORD AND ANNEXES TEMPLATES IAW FM 6.0. “All of these templates use styles extensively to control the formatting of the documents so they mimic standards/examples in FM 6.0.” Contributed by Mr. Robert (Pete) Nelson. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 18 AUG 20). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 1-304TH REGT HAS IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR 2 FIRST SERGEANTS, BN SUPPLY SGT, AND DRILL SERGEANTS IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS IN NJ AND RI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MULTIPLE TPU VACANCIES WITH 403D CA BN SYRACUSE AND UTICA, NY, COMPANY COMMANDER, 1SG, S4, CHAPLAIN, SIGNAL, MEDICAL, HR, CBRN. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 462D TRANSPORTATION BATTALION, TPU, CSM, E9 ENLISTED VACANCY, S6 IC O3 OFFICER, TPU, TRENTON, NJ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. TPU DEPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: 1185TH DEPLOYMENT AND DISTRIBUTION BATTALION SUPPORTING OPERATION SPARTAN SHIELD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. TPU DEPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: 1397TH DEPLOYMENT AND DISTRIBUTION BATTALION SUPPORTING OPERATION SPARTAN SHIELD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/