1. eTOPMIS WEB SITE DECOMMISSION. From HRC OPMD: The eTOPMIS Web site was decommissioned on 14 June; all eTOPMIS internet traffic is being automatically re-routed to the Assignment Interactive Module (AIM) Web portal (https://aim.hrc.army.mil/). RFO and ORB services, both single and batch, are being provided within the AIM portal. Authorized users can launch the RFO and ORB services by selecting the appropriate link under the ‘TOPMIS Service’ section located on the left side of the AIM home page. Any access or other service issues can be reported to the AIM administrators here: firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon publication, monthly AC officer promotion orders will continue to be posted on S1NET in the Officer Promotion Orders sub-topic. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-482834
2. ARIMS BULK ARCHIVE TOOL (BAT) TOOL – WHAT WORKS? From Awards and Decorations Branch, HRC: The ARIMS Bulk Archive Tool (BAT) is intended to facilitate uploading large quantities of files/records to ARIMS at the same time. The BAT tool looks through the designated folder (on shared drive or desktop) and identifies files/records which were added or updated since the last upload; then the BAT tool only loads the new/updated files. Problem – Large quantities of ORL files/records and folders cause severe bandwidth issues when using the BAT tool, severely limiting the ability to use the BAT tool as intended. Looking for feedback on solutions others have successfully implemented in order to manage large file quantities in ARIMS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/767892
3. IPPS-A CHANGE CHAMPION NETWORK MESSAGES 2014-MAY 2018. From the IPPS-A Team: Archived .pdf files of all Change Champion Network (CCN) messages from 2014 to May 2018 are attached at the following link on S1NET. Files include e-mail rosters of CCN members. To be added to the CCN and receive weekly messages from FMD Chief, COL Gregory Johnson, directly addressing concerns of system users, e-mail us at: email@example.com. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-482792
4. AC ENLISTED PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND SGT/SSG BY-NAME PROMOTION LISTS, JULY 2018. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-483011
5. AGR (USAR) SGT/SSG PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES, BY-NAME PROMOTION AND STANDING (PPRL) LISTS, JULY 2018. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-482707
6. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. For research purposes, all ALARACTs are posted on AKO at the following link.https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/550282
a. ALARACT 044/2018, NOMINATIONS FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2018 (FY 18) BRIGADIER GENERAL JEREMIAH P. HOLLAND AWARD, DTG: R 221222Z JUN 18. This message provides guidance from the Office of the Provost Marshal General (OPMG) in reference to nominations for the Brigadier General Jeremiah P. Holland Award. Nominations from MP units competing for the FY 18 Brigadier General Jeremiah P. Holland Award must be submitted no later than 19 Nov 18. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-483085
7. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page athttps://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on the DFAS website at https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay.htm.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 18-195, INTERSERVICE PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT PROGRAM (IPAP) ARMY SELECTION BOARD RESULTS FOR 4-7 JUNE 2018, ISSUED: [6/22/2018 12:49:22 PM]. This message provides the results of the FY18 AMEDD IPAP selection board for Regular Army component (RA) and United States Army Reserve Component (USAR). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-195
b. MILPER MESSAGE 18-196, OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR (FY) 19 REGULAR ARMY (RA) COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR AND SERGEANT MAJOR NOMINATIVE SELECTION LIST, ISSUED: [6/22/2018 2:00:18 PM]. The alphabetical results of the fiscal year (FY)19 (AC) Command Sergeant Major (CSM) and Sergeants Major (SGM) Nominative Selection Board will be posted to the Human Resources Command (HRC) website for commanders, Soldiers and human resources users to download at 0730 (EDT) on 25 Jun 18. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-196
c. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 18-042, RESCINDED – PARENTAL LEAVE FOR MILITARY PERSONNEL IN CONNECTION WITH THE BIRTH OR ADOPTION OF A CHILD. The Parental Leave for Military Personnel in connection with the birth or adoption of a child policy is currently under revision by United States Army; therefore, E-Message 18-037 is rescinded. https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay/policy18/msg18-042.htm
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/job_announcements_mob_vacancies.
a. HHC, 1BDE (MI), 102ND TRAINING DIVISION TPU OPPORTUNITIES (OFFICER/WARRANT OFFICER/ENLISTED), FORT HUACHUCA, AZ.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-481807