1. AC ENLISTED PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES AND SGT/SSG BY-NAME PROMOTION LISTS, JULY 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. AC EXCEPTION TO POLICY FOR PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION PROMOTION POINT CUTOFF SCORES FOR 1 JULY 2020 FOR COVID-19 AND DEPLOYED ACTIVE ARMY SOLDIERS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. ARMY TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE (ATMTF) WEEKLY SITREP, 17-23 JUN 2020. The Military Leader website and professional development forum released a podcast featuring MG JP McGee, the ATMTF’s director. On the podcast, MG McGee discusses the Army Talent Alignment Process, command assessments, brevet promotions, direct commissioning, and other Army talent management initiatives. The podcast can be found at the following link, and is also on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, and other platforms. https://www.themilitaryleader.
4. ARE YOU LIMITING YOURSELF BY NOT ASKING FOR HELP? From the Army Resilience Directorate: “Do you ask for help when you need it? Do you wait to ask for help until the very last minute? Or, does perfectionism prevent you from relying on others? Maybe asking for help makes you uncomfortable because you don’t want to ‘burden’ someone else. Or maybe, you’re worried that they will say ‘no.’ Asking for help can make us feel vulnerable, as it feels like an admission that we can’t do something alone. As a result, many of us are reluctant to ask for help or even refuse to ask for help.” Read more at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. IPPS-A ITEMS.
a. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: SEPARATIONS: OVERVIEW AND RETROACTIVE ASSIGNMENTS – 25 JUNE 2020. Attached is the webinar CONOP and read-ahead slides for the IPPS-A webinar on Retroactive Separations. Attendees are encouraged to reference the CONOP for DCS dial-in information and review the read-ahead deck prior to the session. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ARNG ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION: MS EXCEL POWER QUERY FOR PERSONNEL MNGT – 26 JUNE 2020. Attached is the CONOP for the ARNG Roundtable Discussion (live training) session on MS Excel Power Query for Personnel Management. Attendees are encouraged to reference the CONOP for DCS dial-in information and training agenda. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. IPPS-A JOB AID: ASSIGNMENTS: DMOS QUALIFICATION. This Job Aid details the methods to create a new permanent assignment for Soldiers when their MOS qualification changes. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. IPPS-A JOB AID: ASSIGNMENTS: POSITION CHANGE (POS/POS). This Job Aid details the steps and considerations to keep in mind when creating a POS/POS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. IPPS-A INFORMATIONAL AID: TEMPLET SEARCH. This aid covers AOS considerations and end user actions while searching for available Templets in IPPS-A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. IPPS-A JOB AID: ASSIGNMENTS: VACANT POSITION SEARCH. This Job Aid details how to use the Vacant Position Search module. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. COMMAND/INSTALLATION/BRANCH ANNOUNCEMENTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS.
a. AGCRA MT RAINIER CHAPTER HOSTS 102D WARRANT OFFICER BIRTHDAY 5K/10K VIRTUAL RUN. The AGCRA Mount Rainier Chapter is hosting a Virtual 5k/10k to celebrate the 102d Warrant Officer Birthday on 09 July 2020. Visit the following link for registration information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 060/2020, PHYSICAL SECURITY OF ARMS, AMMUNITION, AND EXPLOSIVES (AA&E) LOSS TRENDS ANALYSIS (FOUO), DTG: R 241600Z JUN 20. The purpose of this message is to reiterate regulatory policy on reporting of lost, stolen, and recovered AA&E, to include inventory losses and gains; and provide senior leaders and commands an overview of AA&E loss/recovery trends from calendar year (cy) 2013 through 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. ARMY MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 20-034, ASSIGNMENT INCENTIVE PAY (AIP) – DRILL SERGEANT (DS) TOUR EXTENSION PROGRAM. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP) Drill Sergeant Tour Extension. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-195, AC OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR JULY 2020, ISSUED: [6/24/2020 8:26:39 AM]. This message announces the AC officer promotion numbers for July 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 20-196, AGR OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR JULY 2020, ISSUED: [6/24/2020 8:29:55 AM]. This message announces the USAR AGR officer promotion numbers for July 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. TPU COMMAND OPPORTUNITY (CPT/90A) WITH HHC 83RD CSSB – GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. TPU HHC COMMAND VACANCY-139TH MEDICAL BRIGADE, KANSAS CITY, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 426TH CA BN (A) TPU OFFICER HHC COMMAND OPPORTUNITY, UPLAND, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. TPU AND IMA POSITIONS, JOINT TASK FORCE CIVIL SUPPORT (JTF-CS), JOINT BASE LANGLEY EUSTIS, NEWPORT NEWS, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/