1. FRAGO 13 TO HQDA EXORD 144-20 ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK, DTG: 230210Z MAR 20. Mitigation measures taken by the Army to blunt the spread of COVID-19 have proven insufficient. COVID-19 continues to spread geographically as the number of infected persons continues to rise. Civilian capability and capacity are becoming more stressed as dense population centers continue to report higher rates of infection that are impacting major transportation hubs and supply chains. Additional measures and actions are required to protect the force from further spread of COVID-19. The Army, effective immediately, will suspend or modify activities to preserve the force in order to protect the Nation. Among other guidance, this FRAGO includes the following: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 3.A.3. The Army will posture the force to assume HPCON C, support COVID-19 operations, and implement HPCON D activities.
b. 3.A.3.A. Mission essential functions. Those functions in support of COVID-19 operations and life, health, and safety of personnel and installations. Leaders will determine which functions are essential based on the tasks necessary to ensure continuity of operations or tasks considered essential to the mission outlined above. Non-mission essential functions include, but are not limited to: field training exercises; group or unit physical training; or other training directed at satisfying unit tactical requirements. Leaders will ensure mitigation measures are in place to protect the force from the spread of COVID-19.
c. 3.A.3.C. Military personnel: mission essential military personnel will continue to perform duties as directed. Assign all other military personnel to mandatory telework. When not at work performing mission-essential duties, military personnel will follow all published guidance from their chains of command or supervisor. Leaders will ensure all mitigation measures possible are being enforced.
d. 3.A.3.D.1. Mission essential civilian employees will continue to perform duties as instructed by their supervisor, whether at their place of duty or by telework. Leaders will ensure all mitigation measures possible are being enforced.
e. 3.A.3.D.2. Non-mission-essential civilian employees who are telework eligible will continue to telework.
f. 3.A.3.D.3. Non-mission essential civilian employees who are not telework eligible, are to be placed on weather and safety leave and are prohibited from entering their place of duty until notified otherwise. Weather and safety leave is not to be used while a civilian employee is in a different leave status (for example, sick, annual, or leave without pay).
g. 3.B.2.V. Effective upon receipt, all commanders will assume HPCON Charlie for their installations and facilities for mission essential activities. Commanders will direct all other personnel, not categorized as mission essential IAW the above definition, to implement HPCON Delta activities in order to preserve the health of the force.
2. eMILPO MESSAGE 20-17, 25 March, 2020, SUBJ: eMILPO ACCESSIBILITY. The purpose of this message is to inform users of eMILPO accessibility; eMILPO, MySRB and Datastore are fully accessible via commercial home network (Personal Computer) and/or NIPR/VPN (Government Computer). Users are required to use CAC authentication to access eMILPO from either network/computer. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. AC OFFICER PROMOTION ORDERS – APRIL 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. AGR (USAR) SGT/SSG PROMOTION CUTOFF SCORES, BY-NAME PROMOTION AND STANDING (PPRL) LISTS, 1 APRIL 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. AGR (USAR) PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION (PME) EXCEPTION TO POLICY (ETP) SGT/SSG CUTOFF SCORES, 1 APRIL 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 20-10, RESOLVING OVERLAPPING DUTY PERIODS. This message rescinds Reserve Pay Message 13-06 and implements new procedures for resolving overlapping duty periods. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. None. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 20 MAR 2020). From the FORSCOM WIAS Team: We would like to reassure our volunteers that Individual Augmentation requirements are still proceeding forward with some minor modifications due to the COVID-19 pandemic. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. TPU 1SG FOR THE 491ST MEDICAL COMPANY, 391ST MEDICAL BATTALION, SEAGOVILLE, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/