1. FRAGO 21 TO HQDA EXORD 225-21 COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), DTG: 222201Z Apr 22. This FRAGO provides guidance on the following: Provides a Quick Reference Card for applicable administrative actions associated with COVID-19 vaccinations for Soldiers (ANNEX SSS), updates HPCON Level guidance and reporting, updates Testing Guidance (travel, close contact, etc), updates guidance for prior-approval of Meetings over 50 in areas where CDC community level is high; not required for medium and low, makes additional travel updates consistent with Annex RRRR (Consolidated DoD Corona Virus FHPG (April 2022)), and provides COVID-19 Involuntary Separation FLAG Guidance. Also attached is a Joint Travel Regulation update for Allowances During PCS Quarantine at a Foreign PDS. This item creates a new miscellaneous reimbursable expense for Service members, civilian employees, and dependents who are required by a foreign host nation to quarantine within the PDS local area during a PCS. Also attached is new Annex SSSS, Soldier COVID-19 Administrative Actions Quick Reference Card. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. AC OFFICER PROMOTION ORDERS, MAY 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. AC SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTIONS BY- NAME, SEQUENCE REPORT AND ORDERS, MAY 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. AGR (USAR) (SFC-SGM) SENIOR ENLISTED PROMOTION SEQUENCE NUMBER REPORT AND BY-NAME PROMOTIONS LIST, MAY 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. HOW TO VIDEO FOR IPPS-A R3 | ACCESS REQUEST FOR MEMBERS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. TPU NONPAID RETIREMENT POINTS ONLY DA FORMS 1380. HRC Personnel Actions Branch (PAB) Retirement Points Team will NO longer process TPU Nonpaid Retirement Points Only, DA Forms 1380. Effective 1 APR 2022 the Readiness Divisions will process all TPU Nonpaid Retirement Points Only DA Forms 1380. DA Forms 1380 must be submitted by Unit ARA, RPAC, or HR Professional utilizing the Personnel Actions Guide (PAG) to the respective RD. Visit the following link for email addresses. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE DISPOSAL LOGISTICS CAPTAIN CAREER COURSE SENIOR LEADER SURVEY AND FEEDBACK. The Captain Career Training Department (CCTD), the Explosive Ordnance Disposal Logistics Captain Career Course (EOD LOG C3), and TRADOC Proponent Office- Explosive Ordnance Disposal (TPO-EOD) at Fort Lee is looking for feedback from the force to fill out a brief 17 question survey, regarding the performance of recent EOD LOG C3 graduates in the operational force. The target audience for participants in this survey include Senior leaders, officers and senior non-commissioned officers, in the EOD and logistics communities that can accurately answer the survey questions pertaining to recent EOD LOG C3 graduates. This feedback will influence the curriculum and allow for the department and TPO-EOD to send the best educated pre-command captains out to FORSCOM. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-145, JANUARY 2022 USAR REAPPOINTMENT / WARRANT OFFICER INITIAL SELECTION PANEL RESULTS, ISSUED: [4/25/2022 9:05:54 AM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-146, AMENDMENT TO FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2022 UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE OFFICER (USAR) SENIOR SERVICE COLLEGE (SSC) SELECTION BOARD, ISSUED: [4/25/2022 9:09:30 AM]. See the message for changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-147, FISCAL YEAR 2022 LEAD SPECIAL TRIAL COUNSEL SELECTION BOARD ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [4/25/2022 9:11:37 AM]. A selection board is scheduled to convene on or about 8 Jun 22 to consider and recommend eligible Judge Advocate General’s Corp (JAGC) Colonels (COLs) for selection as the Army’s Lead Special Trial Counsel (LSTC). An officer who is recommended and approved to serve as the LSTC, will be appointed to the regular grade of BG. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
10. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. ARMY DIR 2022-06 BRIGADE POLICY MEMO. “Has anyone drafted a Brigade-level policy letter that is mandated by Army Directive 2022-06? “Brigade-level commanders will publish a policy letter on pregnancy and postpartum Family wellness that will establish, at a minimum, brigade procedures for lactation, FCPs, duty away from home, and convalescent leave pursuant to this directive.” I know it just came out, but I don’t want to recreate the wheel.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 14 APR 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/