1. IPPS-A ITEMS.
a. IPPS-A OPPORTUNITIES. The IPPS-A Team is looking for talented, energetic, dedicated AG and FI Officers, Warrants Officers and NCOs who possess the desire to be a part of a winning team that is changing the way the Army manages personnel. IPPS-A is the critical enabler for The Army People Strategy and its transition to a Talent Management system and an HR data-rich environment. IPPS-A’s Release 3 will integrate over 1.1 million Soldiers into a multi-component (Active, Reserve, and National Guard) personnel and pay system to deliver Total Force visibility to support Readiness, Talent Management, and Auditability. Moving into the future, IPPS-A will continue to improve personnel and pay functions with additional capabilities and global pay management in Release 4. If you are interested in becoming a member of the IPPS-A Team, please email COL Rebecca Eggers (Rebecca.email@example.com
b. IPPS-A HR SUMMIT: JOINT BASE SAN ANTONIO 3-4 AUGUST (VIRTUAL). In support of the Army-wide effort to train and implement the IPPS-A system, the Joint Base San Antonio Senior Commander will host a virtual HR Transformation Summit on 3 and 4 August 2021. The HQDA IPPS-A team will deliver the HR Summit to various stakeholders to prepare the Fort Hood AOR for IPPS-A R3 “Go Live” on 21 December 2021. Attached at the following link is agenda for Joint Base San Antonio HR Summit. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. IPPS-A COUNCIL OF COLONELS – JULY 2021. Attached is the slide deck for IPPS-A’s monthly Council of Colonels meeting that takes place on 29 JUL 2021. HR leaders across the US Army will receive real-time updates from program FMD leads on the progression of IPPS-A. IPPS-A Release 3 will go live in DEC 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. ISSUANCE OF DD FORM 214 (CERTIFICATE OF RELEASE OR DISCHARGE FROM ACTIVE DUTY) FOR ARMY RESERVE SOLDIERS NOT PROCESSED BY A MILITARY INSTALLATION TRANSITION POINT, AND DD FORM 215 (CORRECTION TO DD FORM 214), 15 JUL 21. The DD Form 214 is a key military service document, as it represents a service member’s complete and verified military service record (Active and Reserve), awards and medals, and other pertinent service information. The DD Form 214 is issued to Soldiers who are released from active duty (90 or more days) or awarded an MOS/AOC, and processed through a transition point; the DD Form 215 is issued to correct administrative data on previously issued DD Forms 214. This memo provides updated guidance on issuance of DD Forms 214 and 215 for Army Reserve Soldiers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 99TH READINESS DIVISION (RD) FAMILY PROGRAMS SOCIAL MEDIA. The 99th RD Family Programs team is now on Facebook and Instagram! Like/follow us to receive updates on Family Programs as well as information and resources to assist with achieving and maintaining Soldier and Family Readiness! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 062/2021, THE ARMY PEOPLE SEMINAR FOR ACADEMIC YEAR (AY) 2021-2022 (CUI), DTG: R 261915Z JUL 21. This message provides information about the Army People Seminar and application instructions. This professional development seminar will institutionalize the principles of the Army People Strategy. The seminar will meet monthly beginning September 2021 for nine half or full day sessions to educate high-potential officers, NCOs, civilians, and future senior leaders in the art and science of talent management. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-268, AGR OFFICER PROMOTION NUMBERS FOR AUGUST 2021, ISSUED: [7/23/2021 3:44:03 PM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-269, FISCAL YEAR 2023 (FY23) COLONEL (COL) AMEDD SENIOR NOMINATIVE COMMAND (SNC) SELECTION PANEL, ISSUED: [7/26/2021 1:07:12 PM]. The Army Medical Department (AMEDD) Senior Nominative Command (SNC) selection panel will convene on 16 September 2021, to consider nominations for projected Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23) SNC positions. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 21-270, AMENDMENT FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), COLONEL (COL), MEDICAL CORPS (MC), AND DENTAL CORPS (DC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [7/26/2021 4:14:33 PM]. Paragraph 2a is rescinded and replaced to read: Selection boards will convene on or about 16 Nov 21 to consider eligible MC and DC LTCs on the Active Duty List (ADL) for promotion to COL. The boards will recess on or about 19 Nov 21. Officers eligible for consideration have the following Active Duty Dates of Rank (ADOR): Above Zone: 30 September 2016 and earlier; In Zone: 1 October 2016 thru 30 September 2017; Below Zone: 1 October 2017 thru 30 September 2019. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
6. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. CAMPAIGN/SERVICE MEDAL TOOL. “I was working on an update to help out with the confusion I see in the field, with some believing Soldiers are authorized the ICM, IRCM, and GWOTEM for the same deployment. I think I’ve captured everything from MILPER 21-121, AR 600–8–22, and DoDM 1348.33 Volume 2 in the attached. I think it might be ready to submit for member contribution and dissemination. Please try it out and let me know if you see any issues.” Contributed by MAJ John Welch. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 11TH ECAB USAR PERSONNEL ACTIONS GUIDE SUPPLEMENT. “This document serves as a local supplement to the USAR Personnel Actions Guide and applicable regulation and policies. The purpose of this guide is to provide continuity within the 11th ECAB’s HR community. While this guide is of the unofficial type, it is helpful in providing ARAC business rules, identifying conflicting guidance, and pointing out common errors.” Contributed by MSG John Follett-Yaniak. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. LEAVE CONTROL LOG IN EXCEL. “The attached provides three drop down menus for leave codes, grade, and status, and a strike thru option for voided leave forms.” Created by CPT Ryan Yawgel, contributed by WO1 V. Fitzgerald. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. BDE S1 TPU TRAINING PLAN. “HR Professionals, Looking if there is an S1 specific yearly training plan for TPUs already built? Intent is to build the plan and let the NCOs and Clerks prepare and give classes during section time. Any direction or products are appreciated. Thank you.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 9 JUL 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Three positions for Psychological Operations officers and NCOs in support of CJTF-OIR Combined Joint Effects. Positions are for a MISO Chief, MISO Planner, and MISO OPS. Interested service members must be 37A / O3-O6 or 37F / E4-E7 with TS/SCI clearances. Location: Arifjan, Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. One position for Joint Personnel Recovery Center Deputy Director in support of CENTCOM AOR to include OIF, OEF, and CJTF-HOA. Acts as the subject matter expert (SME) on tactics, language, and culture relating to PR operations. Must be O3/O4 with TS/SCI clearance. Location: Qatar. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. Two positions for Ops Officers, 11A and O2A O4. Lead the development of crisis action, intermediate and long range plans. Interact with all elements of the TF (maneuver, fires, intelligence, logistics) and able to take their inputs to develop future concepts of operations and supporting orders. Location: Ft. Bragg. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. One position for MOS/AOC: 70K – HEALTH SERVICES MATERIEL; Timeframe: o/a 01NOV21; Tour Length: 365 days/BOG; PME Requirements: ILE complete. Location: Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. USAREUR-AF G35, 2 ADOS POSITIONS FOR FUTURE OPERATIONS PLANNERS 1X MAJ 1X LTC WIESBADEN, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 1174TH DDSB, FORT TOTTEN, NY TPU VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. USACE, SOUTHWESTERN DIVISION, ADOC-AC POSITION, MAJ/LTC/46A, DALLAS, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. HQDA G2, DIRECT SUPPORT TO ASLS (SA, CSA, VCSA, SMA, AND ARSTAF), 3 X CO-ADOS, O3-O4 (35D), 1 SEP 21, PENTAGON, WASHINGTON. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/