1. ALARACT 038/2020, UPDATE TO PERSONNEL POLICY GUIDANCE IN SUPPORT OF ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) OUTBREAK (FOUO), DTG: R 281302Z APR 20. This message provides updated personnel guidance in support of Army wide preparedness and response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Also included with this message is a new Travel Authority Summary, attachment 3. ALARACT 028/2020, Personnel Policy Guidance in Support of Army Wide Preparedness and Response to Coronavirus Disease (COVID) 19 Outbreak, 18 March 2020 is hereby rescinded. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. FRAGO 1 TO HQDA EXORD 164-20 ARMY PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST (APFT) AND ARMY COMBAT FITNESS TEST (ACFT) DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK (FOUO), DTG: 272156Z APR 20. FRAGO 1 directs specific adjustments concerning the Army Body Composition Program (ABCP) during the COVID-19 outbreak. Effective immediately, adjustments to the training and conduct of the Army Physical Fitness Test (APFT), Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT), and Army Body Composition Program (ABCP) assessment screening and tape-testing are implemented to better support COVID-19 mitigation measures, while still ensuring the physical readiness of our Soldiers. Some key points in the FRAGO are: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.B.2.) [Change to read] all current valid passing APFT scores remain valid until further notice. In instances where a Soldier was unable to take an APFT within the 12-months (pregnancy, surgery or injury profile) but passed their last record APFT, the Soldier’s last record APFT remains valid until further notice.
b. (3.B.7.) [Add] the height/weight and ABCP assessment conducted in conjunction with record APFT/diagnostic ACFT testing for all components is temporarily suspended until further notice.
c. (3.B.8.) [Add] all current height/weight and ABCP assessments remain valid until further notice.
d. (3.B.9.) [Add] Soldiers and units will continue to comply with the ABCP standards.
e. (3.B.10.) [Add] Soldiers enrolled in the ABCP are expected to make progress towards meeting Army standards.
f. (3.B.11.) [Add] Soldiers flagged for APFT or HT/WT may request to take and pass the APFT and/or the ABCP assessment to overcome the flag provided testing complies with prior guidance and restrictions related to COVID-19. Commanders may execute the monthly ABCP assessment given the COVID-19 mitigation measures are taken. The approval for taking the APFT or HT/WT is the company/battalion commander. The commander is responsible for the safety of their personnel and will verify that COVID-19 mitigation measures are taken.
g. (3.B.12.) [Add] Units requesting active duty operational support (ADOS) during COVID-19 stop movement can waive the APFT requirement due to the suspension of testing. Army body composition program is currently not waiverable.
3. AMERICAN RED CROSS OFFERING A FREE ON-LINE COVID-19 MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID COURSE. We are close to two months into the COVID-19 pandemic, and while we cannot control much in this crisis, we can take action to help manage the challenges of day-to-day life. That’s why the American Red Cross has developed a free Mental Health First Aid for COVID-19 course that can be taken online in less than one hour. The course is designed to help anyone impacted by COVID-19 to build resilience and lend support to others during and after this time. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. eMILPO MESSAGE 20-20, 30 APRIL 20 SUBJ: FULL TAADS UPDATE. A Full TAADS is scheduled to be processed from 1800 to 2100 on 30 April. Units are advised to plan the necessary time needed to print and retain copies of their manning documents between now and the evening of 30 April 2020. If the Full TAADS raises new issues for Commanders, a copy of the old document will be required before the AHRS Help Desk can begin to provide assistance in getting your TAADS data in order. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. ARMY TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE (ATMTF) WEEKLY SITREP, 22-28 APRIL 2020. This issue provides updates on Battalion Commander Assessment Program, Department Of The Army Career Engagement Survey, Army Coaching Program (ACP), Talent Management PME Incorporation, and Brevet Promotions. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. IPPS-A ITEMS.
a. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: SEMI-CENTRALIZED AND CENTRALIZED PROMOTIONS. IPPS-A conducted a webinar on Semi-Centralized and Centralized Promotions. Users received instruction on creating and processing semi-centralized and centralized promotion boards in IPPS-A. Available for reference is this informational slide deck that highlights key points from the webinar. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: JOB DATA CORRECTIONS. IPPS-A conducted a webinar on Job Data Corrections. Users received instruction on some system logic surrounding the job data module, ways that IPPS-A informs users that a correction is needed, and demonstrations on how to identify a correction and make the necessary changes. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: CONTRACT EXTENSIONS. IPPS-A conducted a webinar on Contract Extensions. Users received instruction on how to properly process a contract extension within IPPS-A. IPPS-A webinars are delivered at least twice a month. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-120, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 21 LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) ARMY COMPETITIVE CATEGORY (ACC CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) SLATE PRE-POSITION AND RELEASE, ISSUED: [4/28/2020 7:31:43 AM]. This message formally announces the release of subject CSL slate. The prepositioning date will be 28 April 2020 for all preposition recipients. The FY21 LTC ACC CSL slate will be publicly released at 0730 (EDT) on 5 May 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 469TH CSSB TPU VACANCIES (COMMAND TEAM POSITIONS), MULTIPLE LOCATIONS (ALL IN CALIFORNIA). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 54TH SECURITY FORCE ASSITANCE BRIGADE MULTIPLE M-DAY VACANCIES: IN, GA, FL, TX, OH, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 824TH QM DETACHMENT, TPU, LTC/MAJ/CPT 90A R8, PETROLEUM OFFICER; SFC/MSG 92L PETROLEUM SURVEILLANCE NCO, LAWRENCE, KS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/