1. BLENDED RETIREMENT SYSTEM (BRS) CONTINUATION PAY (CP) – CALENDAR YEAR 2022. From the Army G-1: The memorandum attached at the following link establishes eligibility, amounts, and additional service obligation for CP in CY22. This guidance is effective immediately and expires on 31 December 2022. It applies to Regular Army, Army National Guard/Army National Guard of the United States, and United States Army Reserve Soldiers who are covered under the BRS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. FRAGMENTARY ORDER 006 (UPDATED GUIDANCE) TO OPERATION ORDER 21-075 UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE COMMAND (USARC) MANDATORY CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) VACCINATION PROGRAM (CUI), DTG: 281800ZJAN2022. Some key updates/additions in this FRAGORD: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (CHANGE) Administrative exemptions are NOT authorized for Soldiers in training. All Soldiers shipped for IET as of DEC 2021 are now receiving first dose prior to shipping.
b. (ADD) Administrative exemptions are NOT authorized for Military Accessions Vital to National Interest (MAVNI) Soldiers, unless it is applied due to separation or pending legal action.
c. (ADD) Cadets (Simultaneous Membership Program (SMP) are not visible in MEDPROS with USAR access. MWDE users with USAR access are unable to update these records. Cadets should contact their Professor of Military Science (PMS) for assistance in updating their records through Cadet Command access to MEDPROS.
d. (ADD) Vaccination or an approved permanent exemption is required for commissioning. SMP Cadets and units are required to provide the ROTC program a copy of an approved exemption if the Cadet is not vaccinated so the PMS can move forward with commissioning.
e. (CHANGE) All activated USAR Soldiers reporting to the mobilization stations must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to departing home station or home of record in order to ensure mission readiness. Vaccination will be complete prior to arrival at the MFGIs. These requirements apply to all Title 10 Activation /Mobilization processes whether OCONUS or CONUS and WIAS Mobilizations. Additionally, Soldiers applying for ADOS must be fully vaccinated or have an approved exemption prior to submitting their Tour of Duty (TOD) Packet.
3. ASSIGNMENT CYCLE 23-01 OFFICERS IDENTIFIED TO MOVE (OIM) VALIDATION MESSAGE (28 JAN 22). From HRC OPMD: Officers Identified to Move (OIM) for the 23-01 (1 OCT 2022 – 31 MAR 2023) assignment cycle is based on your Year Month Available to Move (YMAV). HRC, OPMD, Career Managers are prepared to assist officers in understanding their potential for promotion and types of assignments officers will excel in (based on past performance, knowledge, skills, and behaviors). It is imperative that you open lines of communication with your Career Manager, ensuring that you fully understand the Army Talent Alignment Process (ATAP). Officers also need to talk their own BN, BDE commander on future options. If you have not updated your ORB and completed your AIM resume, we highly encourage you to do so. If you have been identified to move in 23-01 assignment cycle and there are any issues/ frictions points in regards to you not being able to PCS, please contact your Career Manager immediately to discuss your situation. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: TRAINING ENVIRONMENTS – 02 FEB 2022. Attached is the CONOP for the IPPS-A webinar on Training Environments. During this session, the IPPS-A FMD Training Team will share information about the available training environments for unit level hands-on training, how to request them, and how to get the most out of them for unique training needs. Strongly encourage personnel identified as T3s to join session to share experiences, challenges, and best practices regarding training environment usage. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. RETIREE RECALLS – US ARMY PHYSICAL DISABILITY AGENCY (USAPDA) ANNOUNCEMENT. The US Army Physical Disability Agency is seeking retired Soldiers (one 25A MAJ/(O4) and one SFC (E7) 25B), for a two-year Retiree Recall period. The duty location is Joint Base San Antonio, Texas. The primary duties and specific MOS qualifying criteria are provided at the following link. If interested, please contact the unit G-1, SFC Patrick Sagon at firstname.lastname@example.org or MAJ Kelly Barton at email@example.com.
6. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – ARMY RESERVE NCO EVALUATION BOARDS (TPU). From the 99th RD: Attached is a FAQ list created based on our most asked questions from the field. I hope it provides some insight and guidance regarding the new NCO Evaluation Boards. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. ARMY RESERVE TRAINING STRATEGY (ARTS), 1 JAN 22. From the USARC G-3/5/7: The Army Reserve Training Strategy (ARTS) provides vision and guidance on ends, ways, and means for training Soldiers, leaders, Civilians, and units to support operational adaptability and sustain readiness to conduct Large Scale Combat Operations (LSCO) in Multi-Domain Operations (MDO) environment. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. U.S. ARMY HUMAN RESOURCES COMMAND – RESERVE PERSONNEL ACTIONS BRANCH CONTACT INFORMATION, A/O 1 JAN 22. From HRC RPMD PAB: At the following link is updated contact information for RPMD Personnel Actions Branch. The Mission of the Personnel Actions Branch is to provide a broad variety of personnel actions to United States Army Reserve (USAR) Component Officers and Enlisted Soldiers (Individual Ready Reserve (IRR), Individual Mobilization Augmentation (IMA), Army Guard/Reserve (AGR), Troop Program Unit (TPU), and Grey area retirees). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. AHRC DA FORM 1380 FOR “POINTS ONLY” FIELD GUIDE. From HRC RPMD PAB: This guide contains instructions for submitting requests for “points only” credit from U.S Army Human Resources Command’s (AHRC) Reserve Personnel Management Directorate (RPMD), Operations Readiness Division (ORD), Personnel Actions Branch (PAB). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARMY TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE (STMTF) SITREP, 27 JAN 22. This SITREP provides updates/information on Brevet Promotions, Army Talent Attribute Framework (ATAF), Army Coaching Program (ACP) Coaching Opportunity, Career Mapping/Succession Planning Tool, Data Literacy Education, Warrant Officer Talent Management, and Strategy/Plans. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. WHY CAN’T I SIGN OR SUBMIT MY TOUR OF DUTY PACKET? From the Army G-3/5/7: There are several reasons that may prevent you from signing your TOD packet. The most common are discussed at the following link. If you are experiencing issues signing a packet, it is important to submit a support ticket from the application signing screen. This ticket type will provide the necessary information for the TOD support team to troubleshoot the problem. Having someone else submit a ticket, selecting “Unknown Question” ticket type or the “I Can’t Submit my Application” will only delay the response time to resolve the issue. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. INTEGRATED AIR MISSILE DEFENSE (IAMD) COURSE NEWLY LISTED IN ATRRS. From the Commandant, Army Joint Support Team-Hurlburt: The Joint Certified, USAF Title X, IAMD Course, previously only accessible with a waiver, has now been added to ATRRS for Air Defense Career Management Field (14-Series MOS) Soldiers in the grade of E6 and above who are assigned to Battlefield Coordination Detachments (BCD), Army Air and Missile Defense Commands (AAMDC), Air Defense Artillery Brigades, or staffs of Air Missile Defense Cells at echelons above Brigade. Details and points of contact are available on ATRRS under Course Code 886. Open enrollment is available for class 22-03 and beyond, reservations are limited to (4) Army Students per class. Visit the following link for more information on the course. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
13. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 005/2022, 2021 ARMY OPERATIONS SECURITY AWARDS CALL FOR NOMINATIONS (CUI), DTG: R 271408Z JAN 22. This ALARACT calls for the Operations Security (OPSEC) award nominations for calendar year 2021. The Army OPSEC Achievement Awards recognize significant OPSEC accomplishments of Army organizations and individuals to prevent, reduce, or eliminate vulnerabilities to Army operations through inadvertent disclosure of operations. The period of consideration for this year’s awards is 01 January 2021 to 31 December 2021. Nominations must be received not later than 25 February 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
14. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-040, DIRECTOR OF ADMISSIONS ASSIGNMENT OPPORTUNITY AT THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY (USMA), ISSUED: [1/26/2022 4:50:03 PM]. The purpose of this message is to announce an assignment opportunity for officers at the United States Military Academy (USMA) at West Point, NY. USMA will accept applications from officers who meet minimum qualifications to fill the Director of Admissions position at USMA. The Director of Admissions is a Functional Area 47A position. Intended start date for the selected officer would be in FY24.
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-041, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2023 AVIATION BRANCH TRANSFER PANEL, ISSUED: [1/27/2022 4:31:42 PM]. This message announces the procedures for officers to request transfer-in to Aviation Branch. Aviation Branch, OPMD, HRC will conduct a branch transfer panel between 10 to 28 Oct 22 select officers for transfer-in to Aviation Branch. Officers selected through this program will attend the Aviation Captain’s Career Course (AVCCC), and Initial Entry Rotary Wing (IERW) training at Fort Rucker, Alabama, followed by assignment to a Combat Aviation Brigade (CAB) based on Army requirements. Army Reserve and National Guard officers (including AGR), are not eligible for this program. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-042, RELEASE OF SCHOOL YEAR (SY) 2022 RESERVE OFFICERS TRAINING CORPS (ROTC) GREEN TO GOLD ACTIVE DUTY OPTION (ADO) SCHOLARSHIP PHASE I RESULTS FROM U.S. ARMY CADET COMMAND (USACC) SELECTION BOARD, ISSUED: [1/27/2022 4:35:12 PM]. This message announces the results of the U.S. Army Cadet Command (USACC) Green to Gold (G2G) Active Duty Option (ADO) SY 22 Selection Board, and provides requirements for the next phase of this program. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
15. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. DD93 SIGNATURE CRYPTOGRAPHIC ERROR FIX. “For anyone having an issue signing DD93 from EMILPO I just had to fix this for my S1 and figure there are more people out there struggling. Symptom: When signing DD93 on EMILPO adobe gives an error with the cryptographic service provider saying “Access is Denied.” Resolution: Create a new registry key to allow the feature to function in a protected browser.” Visit the following link for more information. Contributed by CW2 Kyle Ballentine. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
16. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 24 JAN 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Targeting Technician in Arifjan, Kuwait. All Components may apply: 131A with Secret clearance in the grade of CW3. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. Operations and Plans Chief at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. All components may apply (O3-O4 25A SIGNAL) with a TS/SCI for 180 days starting MAR 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. COMSEC Clerk (25B) in the grade of E5 (SGT) with a TS/SCI all components (IRR/IMA cannot apply) in Soto Cano, Honduras. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. Maintenance QAE in Sotocano, Honduras. All components may apply (E6 91H Track Vehicle Repairer) position will accept 91B with a SECRET clearance for 180 days starting NOV 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
17. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. TPU CSM, UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE LEGAL CMD, GAITHERSBURG, MD NOMINATIVE. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. COMBINED ARMS CENTER/ARMY UNIVERSITY, ADOS OPPORTUNITY, BN/BDE PRE-COMMAND COURSE INSTRUCTOR, LTC, FT LEAVENWORTH, KS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 316TH ESC, TROOP PROGRAM UNIT (TPU), OFFICER AND NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICER VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS, VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 642ND REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP, TPU, SFC/E7, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ADVISOR, DECATUR, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 1-364TH TRAINING SUPPORT BATTALION (TSBN) E-5 TO E-8 ENLISTED, 1SG AND CPT TO MAJ OFFICER TPU VACANCIES, JBLM, WASHINGTON STATE. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 548TH HOSPITAL AUGMENTATION DETACHMENT (HAD), MULTIPLE TPU VACANCIES (ENL AND OFF), IN MILWAUKEE, WI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 641ST REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP, TPU POSITIONS, MULTIPLE 1LT/ CPT VACANCIES AND LTC VACANCY, VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN FLORIDA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, TPU COL (COS, G2, G8), 63D READINESS DIV, MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/