1. AG CORPS HALL OF FAME – CLASS OF 2021. Colonel Marcus A. Motley, Chief of the Adjutant General (AG) Corps, announces the selection of the following individuals to the AG Corps Hall of Fame and the Distinguished Members of the AG Corps, Class of 2021. Each of the honorary selectees have made significant positive impacts on the AG Corps, the Army, and our Nation. The AG Corps will formally recognize inductees in a separate ceremony later this year. HOF abbreviated biographies and photos are attached at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-957644
a. HOF Selects: COL(R) Donald A. Bartholomew, COL(R) Timothy F. Robertson, COL(R) Richard A. Teolis, COL(R) Wanda E. Wilson, CW5(R) John L. Harrison, Sr., CW4(R) Eugene Roberts, and SGM(R) Gabriella Russum.
b. DMOC Selects: BG Kris A. Belanger, BG Thomas J. Edwards, BG Hope C. Rampy, COL(R) Daniel Ahern, COL June S. Copeland, COL Greg S. Johnson, COL Michael T. McTigue, COL(R) Patrick M. Rice, LTC Randy P. Lefebvre, MAJ Derrick E. Lucarelli, CW5 Chad G. Bowen, CW5 Maria D. Martinez, CW5 R. Tina Rendon, CW5(R) Gail B. Shillingford, CW4 Charmaine L. Hilliard, CW4 Raymond Rijkse, CSM Jamie K. Price, CSM Jon Y. Williams, SGM Stacy S. Crawford, SGM Rebeca R. Kennedy, SGM(R) Chris T. Lyons, SGM Andrea J. Metcalf, SGM Marlena J. Neal, SGM Roger Rendon, and Mr. Arthur L. Nelson.
2. LTC AMEDD PROMOTION ORDERS, MAR/APR 21. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-957881
3. IPPS-A Items.
a. UPCOMING IPPS-A LIVE TRAINING. Visit the following link for a summary of upcoming IPPS-A live training with meeting links. This summary details training currently scheduled for April 2021. Unique training CONOPs are posted as training details come available. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-883742
b. IPPS-A DATA CORRECTNESS CAMPAIGN – 12 APR 2021. Attached is the CONOP for upcoming IPPS-A Data Correctness Campaign training with an emphasis on DTMS (ATMS) data strategy. All HR professionals, with a special focus on BDE/BN S1 personnel, should attend this session. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-957810
4. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 21-06 MAR 2021 UNIT PAY REPORTS. The Mar 2021 Unit Commander’s Pay Management Report (UCPMR) and the Mar 2021 Master Military Pay Account (MMPA) 2405 reports are available in RLAS for downloading. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-957580
5. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 99TH READINESS DIVISION RSO FY21 VIRTUAL PRE-RETIREMENT BRIEFINGS 3D/4TH QTR (APR-SEP 21). The 99th RD RSO hosts monthly pre-retirement briefings to inform Soldiers, Spouses and Retirees on retirement benefits and entitlements. Visit the following link for more information and to register. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-957932
6. NEW/REVISED PUBLICATIONS. The following new/revised ARs, DA Pams, ADPs, ADRPs, ATPs, ATTPs, and FMs have been published on the APD website during the past month. If the links provided do not work for you, go to the APD website at the following link and use the search function to look for the new edition. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. AR 5-13, 03/31/2021, Army Munitions Requirements, Prioritization, and Authorizations Management Policy. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1020692
b. AR 15-34, 03/19/2021, Department of the Army Individual Service Review Board. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1021738
c. ATP 3-11.37, 03/31/2021, Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Reconnaissance and Surveillance (MCRP 10-10E.7/NTTP 3-11.29/AFTTP 3-22.44). https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1021859
d. ATP 4-01.45, 03/26/2021, Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, And Procedures For Tactical Convoy Operations. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1021864
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ALARACT 031/2021, DEATH OF A RETIRED GENERAL OFFICER, DTG: R 011902Z APR 21. From the CSA: It is with deep regret that the Acting Secretary of the Army and I inform you of the death of General William W. Hartzog, United States Army, Retired. He passed away on 15 October 2020 at the age of 79 in Bethesda, Maryland. As a mark of respect to the memory of General Hartzog, the National Flag will be flown at half–staff at all Department of the Army buildings, grounds, and naval vessels worldwide from reveille to retreat on the day of interment, 16 April 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958033
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-100, FY22 COLONEL (COL) ARMY COMPETITIVE CATEGORY (ACC) AND LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) (ACC)SLATE PRE-POSITION AND RELEASE, ISSUED: [4/1/2021 2:58:47 PM]. This message formally announces the release of the FY22 Colonel (COL) and Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Army Competitive Category (ACC), Brigade/Battalion CSL slates. The prepositioning date is 6 April 2021 for all preposition recipients. The FY22 CSL slates will be publicly released at 0730 (EDT) on 8 April 2021. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-100
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-101, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2021 COLONEL (COL), ARMY PROMOTION LIST (APL), ARMY RESERVE NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR) AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES (CC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [4/2/2021 10:36:18 AM]. This message announces the release of the results for the FY21, Reserve Component (RC) Colonel (COL) Army Promotion List (APL), Promotion Selection Board (PSB). The Prepositioning Release date is 6 Apr 21. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 EDT, 8 Apr 21. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-101
c. MILPER MESSAGE 21-102, UNITED STATES ARMY WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [4/2/2021 1:31:24 PM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-102
d. MILPER MESSAGE 21-103, UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARD RESULTS MARCH 2021, ISSUED: [4/2/2021 1:36:21 PM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-103
e. MILPER MESSAGE 21-104, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 22 ARMY ACQUISITION CORPS (AAC) COLONEL (COL)/GS- 15 AND LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC)/GS-14 CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) SLATE PRE-POSITION AND RELEASE, ISSUED: [4/2/2021 1:42:09 PM]. This message formally announces the release of the FY22 Army Acquisition Corps (AAC) Colonel (COL)/GS-15 and Lieutenant Colonel (LTC)/GS-14 Centralized Selection List (CSL) slates. The prepositioning date will be 6 April 2021 for all preposition recipients. The FY22 CSL slates will be publicly released at 0730 (EDT) on 8 April 2021. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-104
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 29 MAR 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 354TH MEDICAL COMPANY (LOGISTICS), TPU, CPT/O-3, COMMANDER VACANCY, SEAGOVILLE, TEXAS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-957628