1. ”ERROR 403-FORBIDDEN” WHEN ACCESSING iPERMS. From HRC Army Soldier Records Branch: Some users are experiencing trouble accessing iPERMS through hyperlinks and saved favorites. Please use the following link to access iPERMS: https://iperms.hrc.army.mil Users will need to update their saved favorite to reflect this link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/837884
2. iPERMS BATCH PROCESSING STANDARDS. From HRC Army Soldier Records Branch: Army Soldier Records Branch is currently processing non-board batches outside of our established batch processing standard of 60 calendar days. Please do not resubmit documents/batches as this will increase the backlog of batches to be processed. Scan Operators can check the status of their batches using the Batch Originator Report. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/837883
3. OPERATION ORDER 20-018, UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE COMMAND (USARC), FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY 20) U.S. ARMY RESERVE (USAR) PAY WORKSHOPS. Inaccurate pay-impacting data results in errors that harm Soldiers financially, hamper efforts to migrate accurate data to the Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A) and prevent the USARC from meeting Army audit readiness requirements for Military Pay (MILPAY). USARC G-8 will conduct Reserve Pay Workshops at various locations between 27 Jan – 7 Aug 20 IOT train USAR personnel responsible for TPU pay actions. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-712380
4. NEW/REVISED PUBLICATIONS. The following new/revised ARs, DA Pams, ADPs, ADRPs, ATPs, ATTPs, and FMs have been published on the APD website. If the links provided do not work for you, go to the APD website at the following link and use the search function to look for the new edition. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx.
a. AR 75-15, 12/17/2019, Policy For Explosive Ordnance Disposal. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1005507
b. AR 600-8-3, 12/17/2019, Postal Operations. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1008250
c. FM 3-63, 01/02/2020, Detainee Operations. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1008409
5. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ALARACT 093/2019, UPDATED FY 2020 U.S. ARMY CONVENTIONAL FORCE AVIATION BONUS (AVB) PROGRAM, DTG: R 261310Z DEC 19. This message announces personnel eligibility changes to ALARACT 075/2019. Effective immediately, the AVB is payable to regular component officers who execute a written agreement to remain on active duty in Aviation service and who meet the general eligibility criteria listed in paragraph 4 and the updated specific program eligibility requirements in paragraph 5 of this message. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-712326
b. ALARACT 001/2020, ARMY INSTALLATION ACCESS CONTROL POLICY CLARIFICATION, DTG: R 021312Z JAN 20. Recent public law and DOD policy changes increase access to Army installations for certain categories of personnel. DOD and Army access control policy in Refs 1.a. and 1.b., this message, provide consistent procedures for installation access that require individuals to establish purpose, identity, and fitness for access. This ALARACT provides clarifying guidance for policy already established in DOD and Army access control policy. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-713102
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 19-082, IRS TD FORMS W-2 ISSUANCE FOR 2019. The purpose of this message is to provide information concerning the end of year production of calendar year 2019 IRS TD Forms W-2. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-712068
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROMOTION SPREADSHEET? “I am looking for a spreadsheet where I can input all of my officers and warrants to determine when they will be eligible for their next board using formulas and current AR. I can generate a spreadsheet, but I didn’t know if other S1s already had something they would be willing to share!” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/thread/224436
8. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. ARMY RESERVE MEDICAL COMMAND (AR-MEDCOM), TPU, MAJ, DETAILED INSPECTOR GENERAL, PINELLAS PARK, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-712071
b. PACIFIC TRAINING DIVISIONS TPU VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT , MULTIPLE NON-NOMINATIVE, VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN CA, CO, OR AND TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-683784
c. 233RD QUARTERMASTER COMPANY, TPU, COMPANY COMMANDER/90A, LG OFFICER, HORSHAM, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-712408
d. MULTIPLE IOWA NATIONAL GUARD M-DAY OFFICER VACANCIES IN MULTIPLE UNITS AND LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-712410
e. TEXAS ARMY NATIONAL GUARD, 36TH INFANTRY DIVISION HEADQUARTERS, MOBILIZATION VACANCY, O5/42H, ACOFS G1, AUSTIN, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-713094