1. FRAGO 24 to HQDA EXORD 225-21, COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), DTG: 021836Z JUN 22. This FRAGO provides guidance on the following: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Distributes updated Secretary of the Army delegation of authority for HPCON implementation and occupancy requirements.
b. Distributes updated Secretary of the Army delegation of authority for Force Health Protection Guidance related to travel and meetings.
c. Distributes the Under Secretary of the Army’s policy memo for mission critical official travel of unvaccinated personnel.
2. ARMY MOBILIZATION AND DEPLOYMENT REFERENCE (AMDR) UPDATE, EFFECTIVE 12 MAY 2022. The Army G-1 Mobilization Division provided the latest and updated version for the AMDR. This publication contains information on the best business practices, “how to’s,” policy decisions and updates affecting current operations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. FIELD AFTER ACTION REPORT (AAR) – FY22 REGULAR ARMY (RA) AND UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (USAR AGR) /INDIVIDUAL MOBILIZATION AUGMENTEE (IMA) STAFF SERGEANT (SSG) EVALUATION BOARD. From the DA Secretariat Senior HR/Operations NCO: Attached is the Field AAR from the FY22 SSG Evaluation Board. This AAR encompasses feedback of common things that were seen across multiple files during the board. I was able to be present in each panel during the AAR process and I may be able to provide clarity on the comments made within the AAR. What are your questions? https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. eMILPO MESSAGE 22-22, DATED 1 JUN 2022, SUBJ: INTERNET EXPLORER AND EDGE BROWSER GUIDANCE. Vendor support for Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) will be terminated by 15 June, but the Army has not yet issued a directive requiring the discontinued use of IE. Until the Army issues this directive, users have two options regarding which browser to use for accessing the eMILPO application. One option is to continue to leverage IE. Users who choose this option should understand that the directive to stop using IE may be issued with minimal lead-time. The other option is to leverage the Microsoft Edge browser operating in IE compatibility mode. This option will require the user to apply configuration change(s) to the Edge browser and verify their ‘Adobe’, ‘Adobe Reader’ registry settings. The specific steps for making these changes are detailed in the document attached at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. 2022 AMERICAN LEGION SPIRIT OF SERVICE AWARD, NOMINATIONS- DEADLINE 13 JUNE 2022. From HRC Awards and Decorations Branch: The American Legion will again present The American Legion Spirit of Service Award to an enlisted member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, Space Force, and the National Guard Bureau. These prestigious awards are bestowed to those who have selflessly distinguished themselves above and beyond their regular duties, predominantly through community service activities and professional achievement. Request that each Army Command, Army Service Component Command, Direct Reporting Unit, and HQDA Principal Agency submit one nomination based on the criteria at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. UPCOMING IPPS-A LIVE TRAINING. Please see summary at the following link of upcoming IPPS-A live training with meeting links. This summary details training currently scheduled for June 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. ARMY RECOVERY CARE PROGRAM (ARCP) FACT SHEET – ACRONYMS DEFINED. The Army Recovery Care Program uses acronyms that may be new to Soldiers and their families. The reference sheet at the following link defines frequently used ARCP acronyms. Definitions were compiled based on the Army Recovery Care Program Regulation 40-58. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. FRAGMENTARY ORDER 012 (UPDATED GUIDANCE) TO OPERATION ORDER 21-075 UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE COMMAND (USARC) MANDATORY CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) VACCINATION PROGRAM, DTG: 311300Z MAY 22. Some key items in this FRAGORD: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (ADD) Effective immediately, Commanders will prepare and conduct counseling with their Soldiers who are identified as unvaccinated and without an approved or pending medical or administrative exemption (including religious accommodation) using the counseling templates provided in Annexes F and G. Commanders will counsel their Soldiers during their unit’s JUN 2022 battle assembly with 100% completion on or before 30 JUN 2022.
b. (ADD) Commanders may approve administrative exemptions (“AS” code) for Unsatisfactory Participants (UNSAT) when ALL the following criteria are met: Soldier has accumulated 9 or greater Unsats (Us); Unit has sent certified mail notification letters to Soldier; Unit has built the UNSAT packet in ePAT; and Soldier is coded “UP” in RLAS.
b. (ADD) TPU Soldiers who have refused vaccination will not be given Unexcused Absences. Army Reserve Soldiers who failed to become fully vaccinated and do not have a temporary or approved medical or administrative (to include religious accommodation), will be coded with attendance code ‘Z’. Unsatisfactory Participants will continue to be given Unexcused Absences and continue with the Unsatisfactory Participation process.
c. (ADD) Suspension and Relief. IAW HQDA EXORD 225-21, FRAGO 006, Commanders, Command Sergeants Major, First Sergeants, and officers on the centralized select list (CSL) and key billets who refuse the mandatory vaccination order, and who are not pending final decision regarding an exemption request, will be suspended, notified in writing of their pending relief of duties, provided a reasonable period not to exceed 5 calendar days to respond as to whether the individual will continue to refuse vaccination. The individual will be subject to relief of their duties due to continuing refusal.
d. (ADD) Mandatory GOMOR. HQDA EXORD 225-21, FRAGO 6, para. 3.D.8.B1.D requires Commanders to initiate a GOMOR for all Soldiers (regardless of status i.e., TPU, AGR, ADOS, etc.) refusing the vaccine unless they are pending an exemption. Commanders of Soldiers who meet this definition will initiate a GOMOR even if a Soldier is pending retirement or ETS.
9. ARMY RESERVE FLAG SNAPSHOT, MAY 2022. The Army Reserve Flag snapshot for the month of May is attached. Flag Code N has been suspended for COMPO 3 for 12 months due to approved ETP signed by DA G1 on 2 May 2022. Commands may access their specific flag data in RCMS (CSMM) under Presentations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 88TH READINESS DIVISION RETIREMENT SERVICES OFFICE – PRE-RETIREMENT TRAINING FOR 4TH QTR FY22. The 88th RD Retirement Services Team will be conducting both in-person and virtual Pre-Retirement Training for the 19 state region during the 4th QTR of FY22. The seminars are open to all Soldiers, retirees and family members. If you are interested in attending, please register by using the links on the schedule page. States Covered: CO, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, OH, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 037/2022, SGM LARRY L. STRICKLAND EDUCATIONAL LEADERSHIP AWARD FOR CALENDAR YEAR 2022 (CY22) (CUI), DTG: 161547Z MAY 22. The Larry L. Strickland Educational Leadership Award (SELA) is a non–federal award of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA). This award honors the memory of SGM Larry L. Strickland (Deputy Chief of Staff for Army Personnel Sergeants Major (SGM); a victim of the September 11th terrorist attack on the Pentagon. Nominees must be in the ranks of SSG through CSM/SGM currently serving on active duty (AC/AGR). Reserve component NCOs are eligible while mobilized on Title 10 United States (10 USC) code orders. Nominations are due no later than 10 June 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-201, UPDATE TO THE USE OF MEDICAL PROTECTION SYSTEM (MEDPROS) DATA IN THE DETERMINATION OF INDIVIDUAL SOLDIER MEDICAL AVAILABILITY FOR HRC REASSIGNMENT, ISSUED: [5/31/2022 4:22:53 PM]. This message announces procedures for the use of Medical Protection System (MEDPROS) Medical Readiness Classification (MRC) codes, MRC Reason Codes (MRCRCD), and Deployment Limiting Condition (DLC) codes in the determination of individual Soldier medical availability for Human Resources Command (HRC) reassignment. This message applies to all active component (AC) Soldiers. Disposition of non-deployable Soldiers currently assigned to Brigade Combat Teams (BCT) or deploying units is not addressed by this message. The guidance contained in this message applies to medical availability during the HRC reassignment process only. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 22-202, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), MAJOR MEDICAL CORPS AND DENTAL CORPS, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [5/31/2022 4:24:54 PM]. This message announces the release of the results for subject Promotion Selection Boards (PSB). The Prepositioning Release date is 2 June 22. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 hours EDT, 6 June 22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 22-203, WRITTEN BONUS AGREEMENT (WBA) UNDER THE SELECTIVE RETENTION BONUS (SRB) PROGRAM FOR THE REGULAR ARMY, ISSUED: [6/2/2022 3:57:42 PM]. The WBA, within the SRB program, was established by reference (C) to provide the Army with an agile and flexible process to incentivize Soldiers currently on indefinite term reenlistment contracts to continue serving in the Regular Army. This message authorizes an SRB to Soldiers through the execution of a WBA. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
d. MILPER MESSAGE 22-204, U.S. ARMY HUMAN RESOURCES COMMAND EXECUTION OF ARMY TEMPORARY (BREVET) PROMOTION PROGRAM, ISSUED: [6/2/2022 4:00:05 PM]. This message describes the procedures to nominate and recommend the temporary promotion of officers to the grade of O3/Captain through O6/Colonel when selected to fill a position on the approved Secretary of the Army (SECARMY) Critical Position list. The 4th Quarter (23-01 cycle) Temporary Brevet Promotion Panel is tentatively scheduled to convene in September 2022. Unit submission of nominees must be submitted through “Our Workflow Actions” within the AIM 2.0 Portal NLT 24 June 2022. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
13. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 26 MAY 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
14. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 79TH THEATER SUSTAINMENT COMMAND (TSC) TPU OFFICER-NCO VACANCIES AT LOS ALAMITOS, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. D CO 249TH EN BN (PRIME POWER), TPU, O2/12A, EXECUTIVE OFFICER (XO) VACANCY, CRANSTON, RI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. USACE TRANSATLANTIC DIVISION CONUS AND OCONUS MOB OPPORTUNITIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 310TH MILITARY POLICE BATTALION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: E-7 31E CORRECTIONS AND DETENTION SPECIALIST (FARMINGDALE, NY) & E-7 31B MILITARY POLICE (SHOREHAM, NY). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. TWO COMMANDER VACANCIES – 2/19TH SFG(A), LTC AND MAJ 18A, MIDDLETON, RI AND KENOVA, WV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. ADOS OPPORTUNITY – COL/12A, CHIEF OF READINESS, 416TH THEATER ENGINEER COMMAND, DARIEN, IL https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. TPU SSG AND SFC 31 SERIES INSTRUCTOR VACANCIES, 2D BRIGADE (MILITARY POLICE), 102ND TRAINING DIVISION, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. 408TH HUMAN RESOURCES COMPANY, USAR, FORT TOTTEN, NY, TPU O3 CDR / E8 1SG / CW2 VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/