1. FRAGO 4 (DATA STRATEGY) TO HQDA EXORD 009-16 IPPS-A – INCREMENT II (FINAL). From the IPPS-A Team: This final FRAGO, with updated annexes, supplements the Integrated Personnel and Pay System – Army (IPPS-A) EXORD 009-16 and provides additional guidance to Army functional proponents, select Army Commands (ACOMS), Army Service Component Commands (ASCCs), and Direct Reporting Units (DRUs) that have responsibility to data accuracy and data correctness. FRAGO 4 also includes guidance to functional system owners across the Total Army and the Department of Defense for systems impacted by IPPS-A in order to establish a reliable Authoritative Data Source (ADS) for personnel and pay records. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-521436
2. 2019 US ARMY RETIREMENT PLANNING GUIDE. From Army G-1Retirement Services: The new 2019 US Army Retirement Planning Guide is now available for download. Make sure that you start planning early, “Retirement is a Process…Not an Event.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-526616
3. AC 1LT AND CW2 PROMOTION ORDERS – OCTOBER 2018. Oct 18 CW2 and 1LT promotion orders have been posted at the following link.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-521532
4. HRC DISTRIBUTION CYCLE 19-02 MARKET WINDOW. From HRC Officer Readiness Division: The Market Window is as a unit tool to systematically convey your interest in officers to OPMD during the cycle. It is your Commander’s opportunity to express a level of interest in officers that have the desired background and skills for your validated requirements. The Market Window opens for all Functional Area Branch Officers on 30 October 2018 and closes on 20 November 2018 and opens for all Basic Branch Officers on 06 December 2018 and closes on 06 January 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-527331
5. INSTALLATION/COMMAND ANNOUNCEMENTS.
a. USAREUR HR UNIVERSITY, WIESBADEN, GERMANY. The USAREUR HR University will conduct classes designed to increase knowledge and proficiency on HR tasks from 5 – 9 November 2018. Classes will focus on Awards and Decorations; Evaluations; FLAGs; Leave Accountability; Meal Entitlement Maintenance Program; Military Personnel Records; Overseas Separations; Personnel Accountability Strength Report (PASR); Promotions; and Unit Command Finance Report (UCFR). Visit the following link for location and registration information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-526637
6. 2018 SOCIETY OF US ARMY FLIGHT SURGEONS ANNUAL AWARDS. Nominations are being solicited for the annual Society of US Army Flight Surgeons awards. This is an excellent opportunity to recognize your aeromedical providers who are contributing so much to your units, both at home station and in deployment settings, in fixed facilities and in the operational environment. The deadline for nominations is 31 January 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-527453
7. RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 18-21, SEP 2018 UNIT PAY REPORTS. The Sep 2018 Unit Commander’s Pay Management Report (UCPMR) and the Sep 2018 Master Military Pay Account (MMPA) 2405 reports are available in RLAS for downloading. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-526696
8. NEW/REVISED PUBLICATIONS. The following new/revised publications have been published on the APD website. If the links provided do not work for you, go to the APD website at the following link and use the search function to look for the new edition. http://www.apd.army.mil/default.aspx.
a. ADP 2-0, 09/04/2018, Intelligence. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1005492
b. ATP 3-11.36, 09/24/2018, Multi-Service Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures for Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Planning TRADOC. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1005625
c. ATP 3-50.21, 09/18/2018, Survival. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1005316
d. DA PAM 70-3, 09/17/2018, Army Acquisition Procedures ASA (AL&T). https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1005269
e. DA PAM 350-38, 09/28/2018, Standards in Weapons Training. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1005115
f. DA PAM 381-15, 09/26/2018, Foreign Military Intelligence Collection Activities Program. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1005359
g. DA PAM 415-3, 09/28/2018, Economic Analysis: Description and Methods. https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1005124
h. DA PAM 600-4, 09/06/2018, Army Medical Department Officer Professional Development and Career Management.https://armypubs.army.mil/ProductMaps/PubForm/Details.aspx?PUB_ID=1004879
9. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. For research purposes, all ALARACTs are posted on AKO at the following link.https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/550282
10. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page athttps://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on the DFAS website at https://dfas4dod.dfas.mil/centers/dfasin/library/milpay.htm.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 18-318, PROFESSOR, UNITED STATES ARMY WAR COLLEGE (USAWC), ISSUED: [10/2/2018 1:06:51 PM]. This message announces officer assignment opportunities in Functional Area 47W (FA 47W—War College Professor) at the United States Army War College (USAWC) at Carlisle Barracks, PA. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-318
b. MILPER MESSAGE 18-319, RESERVE COMPONENT FOREIGN AREA OFFICER ACCESSIONS PANEL, ISSUED: [10/3/2018 7:53:04 AM]. This message provides procedural guidance for the FY19-01 Reserve Component (RC) Foreign Area Officer (FAO) accessions panel. The panel will convene 14-16 November 2018. Functional Area (FA) 48 is a secondary Area of Concentration (AOC) for RC FAO officers. The goal of this program is to contribute to filling critical RC skill shortages in the FAO Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA) program. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-319
c. MILPER MESSAGE 18-320, UNITED STATES ARMY WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARD RESULTS SEPTEMBER 2018, ISSUED: [10/3/2018 10:53:27 AM].https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-320
d. MILPER MESSAGE 18-321, UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARD RESULTS SEPTEMBER 2018, ISSUED: [10/3/2018 11:01:36 AM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/18-321
11. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. ORDER OF MERIT WORKSHEET. “Does anyone need an Order of Merit (OML) to help you decide who you send to school or a mission between 2 or more equal candidates? Do you need to build up a candidate pool for BWC without voluntold’ing someone? I have attached as a docx so you can modify it, add your unit patch or crest as a watermark.” Contributed by SGM Dirk Livingston. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/thread/204799
12. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. HROC CHIEF DUTY DESCRIPTION. “I am trying to see if anyone has a duty description already created for an HROC Chief? Thanks in advance.”https://www.milsuite.mil/book/thread/204769
13. FORSCOM WORLDWIDE INDIVIDUAL AUGMENTATION SYSTEM (WIAS) REQUIREMENTS. Visit the FORSCOM WIAS topic on S1NET at the following link.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. FORSCOM WIAS HIGH PRIORITY POSITIONS. This post lists positions which are overdue and are critical vacancies. They are considered a priority fill above all of our other requirements due to their overdue status, and we will accommodate a minimum 30 day reporting window for all positions listed. Our full working list of requirements is also attached for full visibility. Please be advised this is a working list that is tasked to our Corps and MSCs and cannot be promised to applicants without a complete packet. We will update this posting bi-weekly to provide the most up to date opportunities. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-502391#comment-542989
14. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. US ARMY CENTRAL COMMAND (USARCENT), OFFICER, WO AND NCO ADOS VACANCIES AT SHAW AFB, SC AND USARCENT HQ FORWARD.https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-526607
b. OFFICER/NON-COMMISSIONED OFFICER VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, VARIOUS POSITIONS, 8/80TH QUARTERMASTER BATTALION, 80TH TRAINING COMMAND THE ARMY SCHOOL SYSTEM (TASS), 94TH TRAINING DIVISION, 1ST BRIGADE, VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN NJ, VA AND PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-495757
c. ANNOUNCEMENT FOR TROOP PROGRAM UNIT (TPU) POSITIONS WITHIN USAR THEATER SUPPORT GROUP – HONOLULU, HI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-527035
d. INSPECTOR GENERAL POSITIONS (E8/12X) WITHIN 416 TEC, DARIEN, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-503397