1. HQDA EXORD 225-21 COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), P 291631Z JUN 21. The purpose of this order is to provide consolidated guidance for Army leadership at echelon to incorporate COVID-19 risk reduction strategies to safely and effectively execute Army readiness activities, until the risk of infection is negligible. Some key points in this EXORD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.B.1.) This order supersedes previously published HQDA guidance and reporting requirements associated with the response to COVID-19.
b. (3.B.3.) Commanders will continue COVID-19 vaccination operations and prepare for a directive to mandate COVID-19 vaccination for service members o/a 01 September 2021, pending full FDA licensure. Personnel are highly encouraged to become COVID-19 vaccinated to protect themselves, their families, and their communities.
c. (For ARNG and USAR) Commands with Soldiers that test positive for COVID-19 during annual training may apply for a 12301(H) order (with the Soldier’s consent) through their force provider (USAR/NGB) per AR 600-77, utilizing DA Form 7692, authorizing the required isolation period in order to recover and return to duty once their annual training days have been exhausted. This process is the same for other authorized medical reasons for extension of orders after annual training.
d. (3.D.1.B.) Travel from, to and through locations that are restricted requires an exemption or a waiver, as outlined in Annex E.
e. (3.D.1.B.1.) (U) Secretary of the Army (SECARMY) memorandum, “Delegation of Authority to Approve Travel of Army Personnel Transition Framework,” 20 April 2021, Annex E, provides guidance on restricted travel waiver authority. Annex E also lists the 12 exemptions to travel restrictions including authorized leave. Unit-level commanders and other leave approval authorities pursuant to AR 600-8-10, not below the company, battery, or detachment level, will use the procedures in AR 600-8-10 to process leave and pass requests for Soldiers. This authority may be further restricted by commanders and supervisors in the chain of command or supervision.
f. (3.D.2.A.) For COVID-19 unvaccinated personnel, travel-associated ROM will be 10 days without testing, or 7 days with a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours prior to the end of the 7-day ROM. Personnel must comply with applicable GCC and HN requirements, to include any country-specific ROM requirements.
g. (3.D.2.B.) COVID-19 testing is no longer provided by the DOD at aerial port of embarkation (APOE) locations. Soldiers, DA civilians, and family members must maintain proof of the negative test result during travel.
2. (USAR) FY21 (AUG) TPU SGM/CSM EVALUATION BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT. From the USARC G-1: **UPDATE** On 28 Jun 21, the 88th RD released an update to the board announcement (attached at the following link). The change from the previous version is the removal of the Date of Birth (DOB) requirement for SGM/CSMs. All eligible SGMs with less than 40 years TIS and all eligible CSMs with less than 42 years TIS will be evaluated by this board. Nominate level SGM/CSMs are not evaluated by this board. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 057/2021, CONCEPT OF OPERATIONS (CONOPS) TO RECOVER PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) FROM DESIGNATED UNITS UPON REDEPLOYMENT (CUI), DTG: R 281250Z JUN 21. The purpose of this message is to direct units to turn in selected OCIE PPE equipment, shown in coordinating instructions, upon redeployment. Turn-in of OCIE PPE equipment will be during the unit’s home station recovery/reset period or at an alternate date/time in coordination with the unit. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-226, FISCAL YEAR 2023 (FY23) COL/GS15 EQUIVALENT ARMY ACQUISITION CORPS (AAC) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) – COMMAND/KEY BILLET BOARD, ISSUED: [6/24/2021 4:37:40 PM]. Subject selection board will convene 17-20 August 2021 to consider officers and civilians for assignment as part of the Army Acquisition Corps (AAC) Centralized Selection List (CSL) Command/Key Billet designated positions projected for FY23. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
5. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. MEMORIALIZATION SCRIPT EXAMPLE. “Does anyone have an example memorialization script for memorializing a building after a deceased Service member?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. CSM AIDE (JUSTIFICATION). “Has anyone written up a justification for the CSM Aide to become a Nominative Position before?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 25 JUN 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. FORSCOM Individual Augmentation Team needs your leadership skills! Due to professional development, and career enhancing opportunities we are actively seeking an Account Manager. Interested Service Members must be 00G / E6-E8 and will be responsible for sourcing HQDA directed IA tasks. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. J1 Director in support of joint operations in Djibouti. Interested Service Members must be 42H / O-4(P) thru O-6 and will be responsible for reporting directly to the Commanding General, and advise them on all administrative matters for the command. Location: Djibouti. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 463RD ENGINEER BATTALION – O1-O3 OFFICER VACANCIES, WHEELING, WV. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. PEOPLE FIRST TASK FORCE (PFTF) USARC LNO (MULTIPLE VACANCIES, LTC/MAJ/MSG), FORT BRAGG, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. CENTCOM TPU/IMA VACANCIES AND COADOS OPPORTUNITY, MACDILL AFB, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 323RD EN CO (CLEARANCE) SPARTANBURG, SC; TPU; MULTIPLE E4-E7 VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. DIMA VACANCY, 35D, LTC/MAJ, OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY COS, G-2, PENTAGON, WASHINGTON, DC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 2-319TH CADET SUMMER TRAINING BATTALION, E-6/7 92Y/A AGR, SALEM, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 478TH TRANSPORTATION COMPANY, 2 E7 TPU ENLISTED VACANCIES, 1 1SG TPU POSITION, CAMP PENDLETON, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. 444TH HR COMPANY (POSTAL), TPU, (2) 1LT/42B, PLATOON LEADER, PITTSBURGH, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
i. M-DAY E8 25U VACANCY, 110TH MEB, KANSAS CITY, MO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
j. 308TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BRIGADE TPU S-6 VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT – HOMEWOOD, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/