1. FRAGO 16 to HQDA EXORD 144-20 ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK, DTG: 292119Z MAR 20. Among other items, this FRAGO updates reporting requirements, adds readiness reporting instructions, addresses USAR and ARNG mobilization of GFMAP conventional force units from 23 Mar – 30 Apr 20, ordering of meals ready to eat (MRE), requesting Logistics Civil Augmentation Program (LOGCAP) support, and the following policies: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.C.47.C.1) Transition leave (formerly called terminal leave) or transition leave in conjunction with permissive TDY for eligible Soldiers who are retiring or separating from the Army is authorized. Units will follow the policy established in AR 600-8-10, Leave and Passes.
b. (3.C.47.G.1.) Individuals who are on a Title 10 AT or ADOS orders that terminate while the stop order is in effect, are authorized to return home, unless further mobilized. Soldiers on 12301h orders who have completed their medical care and are programmed for REFRAD while the stop order is in effect are authorized to return home, unless further mobilized. Reserve component (RC) Soldiers on a self-terminating ADOS order require no ETP documentation and should proceed with REFRAD as planned. Similar to retirements and separations, RC Soldiers who REFRAD are permitted to move their HHG and unaccompanied baggage (UB), IAW their orders, without an ETP.
c. (3.C.73.A.) A Corps CG, a 3-star officer, or a DRU, with ACOM, ASCC, or HQDA principal official notification, as appropriate, may approve domestic TDY travel for sexual harassment/assault response prevention (SHARP) and family advocacy professionals in support of services to victims.
d. (3.C.73.B.) The USA/VCSA may approve exceptions to domestic travel restrictions for Soldiers with approved expedited transfer PCS orders. Leaders are reminded that these matters remain of paramount importance and all requests for ETPs should be processed expeditiously.
e. Add Annex HH: U.S. Army Medical Treatment Capacity Assessment & Urban Augmentation Medical Task Forces.
f. Add Annex II: Consolidated Exceptions to Policy Concerning Enlisted Promotions During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak.
g. Add Annex JJ: APFT and ACFT During COVID-19. COVID-19 mitigation measures are affecting normal physical training environments with respect to social distance during group or unit physical training and testing, and surface contact with common-use fitness equipment and apparatuses for training and testing. As a result the APFT testing frequency standards for all components is temporarily suspended until further notice. All current valid passing APFT scores are extended until further notice.
2. USARC USAR COVID-19 RESPONSE – USARC OPORD 20-048, WITH FRAGORDs 1-4. For those with ARNET access issues, attached is USARC OPORD 20-048 with FRAGORDs for COVID-19 response. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. UPLOADING DOCUMENTS IN iPERMS WHILE TELEWORKING. From Army Soldier Records Branch, HRC: The guide attached at the following link has been created to assist users with uploading documents to iPERMS while teleworking and using the Scan Operator role. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. “FYI” RELEASE OF OFFICER PROMOTION BOARD RESULTS. From the Chief, Officer Selection Board Policy: For now the COVID-19 situation is not causing any delay on release of any board results for boards which have met. There is no set “processing time” for release of board results. Results are generally released from 3 to 6 months after the board adjourns, and this is not expected to change. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. CONSOLIDATED EXCEPTIONS TO POLICY CONCERNING ARMY NATIONAL GUARD (ARNG) ENLISTED PROMOTIONS DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK (PPOM# 20-010), 28 MAR 20. From the Assistant Director, Personnel and Talent Management, Army National Guard. Due to travel and training restrictions established to protect the force and preserve readiness, the ARNG will implement the temporary changes in this memorandum to minimize delayed promotion eligibility as a result of COVID-19. The requirement to complete the requisite PME courses, listed in paragraph 1-29a of AR 600-8-19, for the ranks of Sergeant (SGT/E5) Staff Sergeant (SSG/E6), Sergeant First Class (SFC/E7), and Master Sergeant (MSG/E8), is suspended under specific guidelines contained in this policy. This temporary suspension is effective immediately. Unless sooner terminated, these exceptions to policy remain in effect through May 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. COVID-19 PAY AND ALLOWANCE FLOWCHARTS. From Army G-1 Compensation and Entitlements Branch: Flowcharts for those ordered into restriction of movement (ROM), PCS travel interruptions, TDY travel interruptions, and leave. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 20-11, PROCESSING PAY FOR BATTLE ASSEMBLIES (BA) AND RESCHEDULED TRAINING (RST) CONDUCTED VIRTUALLY. Reference 1 authorized commanders to conduct unit BAs in a virtual environment until further notice. Virtual BA and RST periods will be paid in the same manner as normal BA and RST periods using the ADARS module of RLAS. Units will record virtual BA attendance via the RLAS ADARS IDT Attendance Roster. Use code “P” in lieu of the Soldier’s signature to record virtual BA attendance. See the pay message for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-088, FY20/21 ARMY SPECIAL OPERATIONS FORCES (ARSOF) OFFICER ACCESSION PROCESS ANNOUNCEMENT (REGULAR ARMY), ISSUED: [3/27/2020 3:17:39 PM]. This message modifies the FY20/21 Army Special Operations Forces (ARSOF) Officer Accession Process for Civil Affairs (CA), Psychological Operations (PSYOP), and Special Forces (SF), and rescinds MILPER Message 19-316. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-089, ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), COLONEL (COL), ARMY NURSE CORPS (AN), MEDICAL SERVICE CORPS (MS), ARMY MEDICAL SPECIALIST CORPS (SP), AND VETERINARY CORPS (VC) PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [3/30/2020 12:53:43 PM]. This message announces the release of the results for the FY20 COL, AMEDD, PSB. The Prepositioning Release date is 31 Mar 20. This information is “CLOSE HOLD” until the official release date. The official promotion lists will be released at 0730 hours EDT, 7 Apr 20. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 78TH TD, TPU, COL/01A, G3/7, JBMDL, NJ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 120-180 DAY MEDICAL SERVICES (66P/04-06, 68W/E5-E8) ADOS TOUR AVAILABLE IN FT. JACKSON, SC IN SUPPORT OF COVID-19 MEDICAL SCREENING AND HEALTH ASSESSMENTS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/