1. FRAGO 9 TO HQDA EXORD 210-20 CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TRANSITION (FOUO), DTG: 312253Z Jul 20. Significant updates include changes to approved Army testing priorities (Tiers 1-3), updated installations on Annex M, Civilian pre-deployment processing, and enhanced ROM procedures and briefing for International Travel. Among other items, the following key paragraphs were added: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.D.27.) [ADD] NLT 29 August 2020, all Army Civilians traveling outside of the United States are required to complete the full 14-day pre-deployment processing at Camp Atterbury, Indiana, which includes a 14-day restriction of ovement (ROM), covid-19 testing, and MILAIR flight departing from Indianapolis, Indiana. NLT 13 September 2020, all redeploying Army civilians are required to complete the full 14-day post-deployment processing and restriction of movement at Camp Atterbury, Indiana immediately upon arrival at Indianapolis, Indiana via MILAIR flight from a location outside of the United States.
b. (3.D.29.A.) [ADD] effective 07 0001 august 2020 Soldiers and family members PCSing or TCSing from the united states to another country will conduct a 14-day ROM and have a negative COVID-19 test result before departing home station. As a condition of government-funded travel, DA civilians must submit to a COVID-19 test and attest that they have restricted their movement and taken other steps to mitigate their exposure to COVID-19, in conformity with this guidance. See Annex DD for mandatory requirements by type of travel.
c. (3.D.29.C.) [ADD] Prior to final sign-out from losing unit, service members must attest that, to the best of their knowledge, their family members have followed the same requirements as those set forth for service members in this guidance in order to prevent the transmission of COVID-19.
d. (3.D.29.D.) [ADD] Commanders of ACOMs, ASCCs, DRUs, and the EUSA will attend the HQDA SVTC FRAGO 9 orders brief with the VCSA on 06 0700edt August 2020 for details on implementation of these travel requirements.
e. (3.D.29.E.) [ADD] A monthly brief on official travel outside the United States for the previous month IAW Annex EE will be conducted at 0700EDT on 17 September, 15 October, 12 November, and 17 December 2020.
f. (3.D.29.F.) [ADD] On order at deployment minus 2 days, certifying unit commanders will provide a unit pre-deployment certification brief for COVID-19 risk mitigation to the VCSA IAW Annex FF to certify deploying units prior to movement.
g. (3.D.30.) [ADD] Restriction of movement (ROM) is defined as limited movement of an individual or group to prevent or diminish the transmission of a communicable disease, including limiting ingress and egress to, from, or on a military installation; isolation; quarantine; and conditional release (DODi 6200.03). Standards for ROM are provided in sub-paragraphs.
h. 3.D.30.F. [ADD] When ROM is conducted prior to travel, travel to and from an aerial point of debarkation/embarkation (APOD/APOE) following ROM completion will be conducted in a manner that minimizes the risk of personnel being exposed to or contracting the virus that causes COVID-19 during travel. Commanders may authorize leave only when the Soldiers and family members can meet the ROM/self-isolation and travel requirements outlined in this framework via the most direct means. Any personal leave beyond what is needed for direct travel must be taken before the ROM.
i. Five categories of international movement are listed in Annex DD.
2. BROADENING OPPORTUNITY PROGRAM (BOP) APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR SEP 2020 PANEL. From the HRC Broadening Opportunity Program Manager: The Broadening Opportunity Program Catalog lists a variety of fellowship and scholarship programs that will provide unique experiences and opportunities for you (both officer and enlisted) to explore. In the past, the Broadening Opportunity Programs only targeted KD complete CPTs through LTCs. This year our newest program, the Army Future Command – Artificial Intelligence Scholar Program, will accept applications from 1LT through CPT in the following basic branches: Air Defense, Adjutant General, Armor, Aviation, Chemical, Cyber, Engineer, Field Artillery, Finance, Infantry, Logistics, Military Intelligence, Military Police, Signal, Civil Affairs, PSYOPs, and Special Forces. As the deadline soon approaches, we are still looking for applications for the majority of the programs, many of which have an application deadline of 14 August 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. CONDITIONS FOR REQUESTING CROSS-FISCAL YEAR (FY) OPERATIONAL – ACTIVE DUTY FOR OPERATIONAL SUPPORT (OP-ADOS) G-3 ORDERS, 30 JUL 20. Active Duty for Operational Support (ADOS) in support to the Active Component (AC) is known as ADOS-AC. Reserve Component (RC) Soldiers are brought on ADOS- AC orders to address organizational manpower shortages in the Active Component. ADOS–AC and ADOS–RC are not interchangeable. This Army G-3 policy memo explains how to obtain authorization to request cross FY OP-ADOS orders. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. (UPDATE) ASSIGNMENT INTERACTIVE MODULE 2 (AIM 2) ATAP 21-02 MISSION ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS (MER) TRAINING, DATED 3 AUG 2020. MER Training Slides have been provided and OPMD has provided a recorded version for units to view the training at their convenience. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. USAR OFFICER/WARRANT OFFICER RETENTION BONUS. The Officer Retention Bonus is currently available for Captains, Majors, CW3s, and CW4s. See the attachments at the following link for more details on eligibility requirements. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 066/2020, NOMINATIONS FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2019 MAJOR GENERAL GREENE INNOVATION AWARD (FOUO), DTG: R 292318Z JUL 20. This message provides guidance on the submission of nominations for the Major General Greene Innovation Award. Three groups (individual-Civilians, individual-Soldiers, and groups (government civilian, military, or combination)) compete for the FY19 Major General Greene Award for Innovation. Nominated innovations must have been first fielded, adopted, and/or implemented during the previous fiscal year (01 October 2018 through 30 September 2019) in order to be considered. Submit nominations no later than 31 August 2020 to the Army Futures Command (AFC) point of contact (POC). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-245, FA58 ENTERPRISE MARKETING & BEHAVIORAL ECONOMICS OFFICER FUNCTIONAL AREA SELECTION PANEL, ISSUED: [7/29/2020 12:49:21 PM]. This message provides procedural guidance for the FA58 Enterprise Marketing and Behavioral Economics Officer Selection panel. The selection panel initiates the selection review process on 17 September 2020. Eligible Army officers in the rank of CPT through LTC may submit an application for selection from 3 August 2020 through 16 September 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-246, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) COLONEL (COL) AND LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) FUNCTIONAL AREA 26 (FA 26) KEY NOMINATIVE BILLET (KNB) SELECTION PANEL ANNOUNCEMENT, ISSUED: [7/31/2020 12:19:04 PM]. The FA 26 KNB selection panel convenes in Oct 20 to consider eligible Colonels, promotable Lieutenant Colonels, Lieutenant Colonels and promotable Majors (MAJ) for assignment to KNB positions. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 20-247, MAY 2020 HQDA OCS SELECTION PANEL RESULTS, ISSUED: [7/31/2020 12:27:02 PM]. This message applies to all Active Duty and USAR TPU in service Soldiers selected for Federal OCS by the HQDA Federal OCS Selection Panel held at the U.S. Army Human Resources Command. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
d. MILPER MESSAGE 20-248, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) COLONEL (COL) AND LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) FUNCTIONAL AREA 30 (FA 30) KEY NOMINATIVE BILLET (KNB) SELECTION PANEL ANNOUNCEMENT, ISSUED: [7/31/2020 12:32:55 PM]. The FA 30 KNB selection panel convenes in Oct 20 to consider eligible Colonels, promotable Lieutenant Colonels, Lieutenant Colonel and promotable Majors (MAJ) for assignment to KNB positions. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
e. MILPER MESSAGE 20-249, FY 2021 UNITED STATES ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [8/3/2020 2:20:08 PM]. AMEDD Warrant Officer Selection Board results for 640A (Veterinary Corps Food Safety Officer) and 670A (Health Services Maintenance Technician). https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
8. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. ADCON MOU. “Does anyone have an example of an ADCON MOU and flow chart they would be willing to share?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 24 JULY 2020). We would like to reassure our volunteers that Individual Augmentation requirements are still proceeding forward with some minor modifications due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Individual Augmentation are aligned to GFM requirements and will proceed forward as an Operational need. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. D CO, 431ST CIVIL AFFAIRS BATTALION, TPU AND AGR VACANCIES, MILLINGTON, TN. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 316TH QUARTERMASTER BATTALION VACANCY POSITIONS, VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN OK. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. AREA SUPPORT GROUP-QATAR, COADOS, MAJ/12A, DIRECTOR OF PUBLIC WORKS, CAMP AS SAYLIYAH, QATAR. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 1ST CD ADOS POSITIONS FY21 VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR POLAND (356 DAY TOURS). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. TPU OFFICER POSITION VACANCY, DEPLOYABLE COMMAND POST OIC, 412TH THEATER ENGINEER COMMAND, VICKSBURG, MS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. ARNG CSM NEEDED FOR WALTER REED / BETHESDA WTB/SRU. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. MISSISSIPPI ARMY NATIONAL GUARD AGR OPPORTUNITY. SSG/E6-SFC/E7, CBRN NCOIC, 47TH CIVL SPT DET (WMD), FLOWOOD, MS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. 4-413TH SROTC, TPU, S4, TWO POSITIONS, ENL AND OFFICER, FORT KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
i. 359TH THEATER TACTICAL SIGNAL BRIGADE; EOA VACANCY; E-6 AND ABOVE; TPU; FORT GORDON, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
j. 2ND BN, 317TH REGT, MULTIPLE VACANCIES/ MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, IN VA/WVA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
k. 492ND CIVIL AFFAIRS BATTALION TPU VACANCIES (PHOENIX, AZ) MULTIPLE VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
l. 68W OR 68K (E3-E8) CV-19 OPTIMAL FIT ROM TESTER: 21 POSITIONS AVAILABLE, FT JACKSON, S.C. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
m. TPU 1SG, 491 MEDICAL COMPANY, SANTA FE, NM. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
n. USAR VACANCIES 5TH LOGCAP LSBN SHEFFIELD, AL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
o. 952ND QUARTERMASTER COMPANY, TPU, E8/92F, FIRST SERGEANT VACANCY, LIVONIA, MI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/