1. eMILPO ERROR MESSAGES. From HRC eMILPO Branch: The eMILPO Branch receives numerous calls on the following eMILPO messages. Solutions to these errors are provided below, and at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. If you received the following eMILPO Message: “You are attempting to log on as DOE.JANE.XXXXXXXXXX a second time. As a security precaution, all users logged in as DOE.JANE.XXXXXXXXXX have had their sessions terminated. Please contact your administrator to have your account unlocked.” This error indicates that you closed your browser instead of using the eMILPO ‘Exit Button’ on the Main Menu, when you close your browser and don’t exit using the exit button you are still logged on to eMILPO. When you attempted to log on again the system terminates your session and locks the accounts assuming a second attempt to log on is occurring. You do not need anyone to unlock your account, you just need to wait 10-15 minutes from the time you received the message for the account to unlock on its own.
b. If you received the following eMILPO Message: “You have not accessed this account type and account code in thirty days. Access to this account is now locked. Please contact your System Administrator. Click “OK” to exit the system.” This error indicates you have not access within the required 30 days the account is locked and you must have a System Administrator unlock your account.
c. If you received the following eMILPO Message: “You are trying to access the system outside of the authorization window specified by your administrator. Click “OK” to return to the AHRS Web Portal.” This error indicates your eMILPO access for the account has expired.
2. AC FLAG SNAPSHOT – NOVEMBER 2019. The AC Flag snapshot for November 2019 is attached at the following link. HRC can provide a drill down, by unit, installation and individual at the request of COL Commanders and above. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. VIRTUALLY INTEGRATED PATIENT READINESS AND REMOTE (VIPRR) CARE CLINIC OVERVIEW AND VIPRR MTF SUPPORT REQUEST. From OTSG: Attached at the following link please find the Virtually Integrated Patient Readiness and Remote (VIPRR) Care Clinic Overview and VIPRR MTF Support Request. This is a tool to support Periodic Health Assessment (PHA) completion. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. DECEMBER 2019 42A PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION (PME) DATA. From AG Proponency: The document attached at the following link shows the December Junior NCO Promotion PME data. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. BSM2 – BRIGADE STRENGTH MANAGEMENT MODULE NOW POSTED ON S1NET. The Brigade Strength Management Module (BSM2) (previously posted on AKO Classic, now posted on S1NET) is simply a tool that turns data into knowledge and information to help commanders and leaders make decisions when it comes to Personnel Management and Readiness. What BSM2 does is combine data elements from WebEDAS, TOPMIS, Datastore and FMSWeb and deliver it to you in a much more presentable way that enables leaders to make informed decisions. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. RESERVE PAY DIGEST, VOLUME 16, ISSUE 4, NOVEMBER 2019 EDITION. This issue contains information on FY20 Reserve Pay Workshops, MilPay Fundamental Training for HR Professionals, and BAH for Initial Entry Training as well as many other areas of interest. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. COMMAND/INSTALLATION/BRANCH ANNOUNCEMENTS. These announcements only apply to the command/installation/Branch noted.
a. FORT STEWART AND HAAF: 3ID ENLISTED EVALUATION BOARD TRAINING- 5 DECEMBER 2019. All NCOs on Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield are invited to Enlisted Evaluation Board Training (this will replace the former promotion system) on 5 December 2019, 0930 – 1030, Moon Theater, 468 Warrior Road, Fort Stewart, GA. The purpose of the training is to inform NCOs on talent management efforts and practices focused on merit based selections. Training will be presented by CSM Jamie Price, NCO Academy Commandant, and SGM Katrina Clark, 3ID G-1 SGM. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. FORT STEWART AND HAAF: A 3d ID AG Academy will be held on Tuesday – Thursday, 21-23 Jan 20 (0900 – 1200) or (1330 – 1630) at 640 William H Wilson Ave, Bldg 526, Fort Stewart ,GA. All HR professionals assigned to Fort Stewart and HAAF are invited. All S-1 OICs, NCOICs, WOs and Strength Managers assigned to 3ID are invited to attend the Executive S-1 Course on 24 Jan 20 (0900 – 1200) and (1330 – 1630) at 640 William H Wilson Ave, Bldg 526, Fort Stewart, GA. AG PT will be conducted the last day of the week (24 January -Friday), along with lunch with Marne 1 and Marne 17 for all HR professionals. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ALARACT 081/2019, DEATH OF A RETIRED GENERAL OFFICER, GEN (R) VOLNEY F. WARNER, UNITED STATES ARMY, DTG: R 031435Z DEC 19. From the CSA: It is with deep regret that the Secretary of the Army and I inform you of the death of General Volney F. Warner, United States Army, Retired. He passed away on 13 November 2019 at the age of 93 in Mclean, Virginia. As a mark of respect to the memory of General Warner, the National Flag will be flown at half – staff at all Department of the Army buildings, grounds, and naval vessels worldwide from reveille to retreat on the day of interment, 5 December 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 19-067, AUTOMATIC REENROLLMENT IN THRIFT SAVINGS PLAN FOR BLENDED RETIREMENT MEMBERS. This message provides information on Automatic Reenrollment in Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) for Blended Retirement Members. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 19-068, ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AGR) OR RESERVE SOLDIERS SERVING ON ACTIVE DUTY ORDERS AND SELLING ACCRUED LEAVE EARNED ON ACTIVE DUTY. This message provides instruction on when accrued leave may be sold by Reserve or AGR Soldiers serving on active duty tour orders. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. TPU VACANCIES, VARIOUS ENLISTED AND OFFICER POSITIONS / INSTRUCTORS, STAFF, AND EOA // 80TH TRAINING COMMAND // MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 55TH SPECIAL TROOPS BATTALION, TPU, CPT/01D OR 90A, S-3 OIC VACANCY, FT. BELVOIR, VA AND TPU, MAJ/36A, FMSU CDR VACANCY, NEWARK, DE. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 3RD LOGCAP SUPPORT BATTALION, TPU, VACANCIES O3-O4/E5-E7, BIRMINGHAM, AL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. ADOS, ARLINGTON, VA, SFC/42A (ARNG) TEMPLE ARMY NATIONAL GUARD READINESS CENTER (TARC). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 300TH MILITARY POLICE BRIGADE, HHC, TPU ENLISTED/OFFICER VACANCIES, INKSTER, MI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. PUBLIC AFFAIRS OFFICER POSITION (LTC/46A), 108TH TRAINING COMMAND HQ, CHARLOTTE, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 167TH CSSB TPU VACANCIES, LONDONDERRY, NH. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. HQ 84TH TRAINING COMMAND G-37, ADOS-RC, CPT/MAJ/25A, SHAREPOINT TECHNICAL PROJECT OFFICER, FORT KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/