1. FRAGO 16 TO HQDA EXORD 225-21, COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), DTG: 030501Z FEB 22. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. This FRAGO directs that, “effective immediately and IAW the requirements and procedures in Annexes MMMM and NNNN, commanders will begin mandatory initiation of separation or disenrollment proceedings for all Soldiers of the Regular Army, and Soldiers of the Army National Guard/Army National Guard of the United States and the U.S. Army Reserve when those Soldiers are serving on active duty for more than 30 days pursuant to Title 10 U.S. Code, Cadets at the United States Military Academy (USMA), Senior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (SROTC) Cadets, and Cadet Candidates at the United States Military Academy Preparatory School (USMAPS) who have refused the lawful order to receive the COVID-19 vaccine and who do not have an approved exemption, or a pending exemption request or appeal.”
b. Army Directive 2022-02, Personnel Actions for Active Duty Soldiers Who Refuse the COVID-19 Vaccination Order and Accession Requirements for Unvaccinated Individuals, 31 Jan 22, and ALARACT 009/2022, Execution Guidance for Accessions and Active Duty Soldiers Who Refuse the COVID-19 Vaccination Order, DTG: DTG: R 021600Z FEB 22, both summarized below, are included as Annexes MMMM and NNNN.
c. This FRAGO also establishes command reporting requirements for separation actions and requests an ACOM/ASCC/DRU level POC for MEDPROS data reconciliation.
2. AG SCHOOL GS 1712 13 VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, SUPERVISORY TRAINING INSTRUCTOR (SERVES AS DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF TRAINING). The Adjutant General School opened a hiring action in USAJOBS (open from 3 Feb – 11 Feb) for the vacant GS 1712 13 Supervisory Training Instructor position (serves as Deputy Director of Training) position. The position is located at Fort Jackson, SC. Selectee serves as the primary training advisor to the School Director of Training (DOT) regarding the development of professional military education for active and reserve Adjutant General Enlisted Soldiers, Warrant Officers, and Officers. The link on USAJOBS is https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob
3. AC 1LT PROMOTION ORDERS, JAN/FEB 2022. AC 1LT promotion orders for Jan/Feb 22 are now posted at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. 23-01 MISSION ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS (MER) DATED 03 FEB 2022. The 23-01 Mission Essential Requirements (MER) is now open! Unit leaders and HR staff can visit “Our Vacancies” in AIM2.0 now through Feb. 28th to request replacements for officers and warrant officers leaving their formations between Oct 2022 and Mar 2023. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. MOD 2 TO FRAGO 5 (FIELD IPPS-A INCREMENT II RELEASE 3) TO HQDA EXORD 009-16 INTEGRATED PERSONNEL AND PAY SYSTEM – ARMY (IPPS-A) INCREMENT II, DTG: 271808Z Jan 22. This FRAGO provides specific guidance and information for the Army Active and Reserve Components and Department of Defense (DoD) supporting organizations on Test and Evaluation, New Equipment and Training Deployment Plan, Change Management, Human Resources Transformation and Assignments in order to set the conditions for a successful delivery and implementation of IPPS-A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. ANNOUNCEMENT FOR CY21 ORDER OF DAEDALIANS BG CARL I. HUTTON MEMORIAL AND U.S. ARMY EXCEPTIONAL AVIATOR AWARD NOMINATIONS. The Order of Daedalians, the national fraternity of military pilots, has presented the two United States Army awards annually to recognize safe flying practices and exceptional Aviators. In 1978, they established the BG Carl I. Hutton Memorial Award, and in 1999, they established the US Army Exceptional Aviator Award. The deadline for submission this year is 14 March 2022 for all nominations. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. ARMY RESERVE COMMAND TRAINING AND READINESS GUIDANCE (CTRG) FISCAL YEARS (FY) 22-23, DATED 28 JAN 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. ARMY RESERVE FLAG SNAPSHOT, JANUARY 2022. The Army Reserve Flag snapshot for the month of January is attached. Commands may access their specific flag data in RCMS (CSMM) under Presentations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ARMY DIRECTIVE 2022-02, PERSONNEL ACTIONS FOR ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIERS WHO REFUSE THE COVID-19 VACCINATION ORDER AND ACCESSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UNVACCINATED INDIVIDUALS, 31 JAN 22. This directive establishes personnel policies and procedures for unvaccinated individuals seeking accession into the Army and Soldiers who refuse the novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination order. This Directive applies to all Soldiers of the Regular Army and Soldiers of the Army National Guard/Army National Guard of the United States and the U.S. Army Reserve when serving on active duty for more than 30 days, pursuant to Title 10, U.S. Code, and Cadets at the United States Military Academy (USMA) and Senior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (SROTC). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ALARACT 009/2022, EXECUTION GUIDANCE FOR ACCESSIONS AND ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIERS WHO REFUSE THE COVID-19 VACCINATION ORDER (CUI), DTG: R 022100Z FEB 22. In accordance with Army Directive 2022-02, this message announces changes to Army policy. Since the Army is now past the last date that Soldiers on active duty must receive the vaccine and meet deadlines specified in HQDA EXORD 225-21, this ALARACT provides execution guidance regarding separation of these Army Soldiers refusing the COVID-19 vaccination order. For purposes of this ALARACT, active duty includes Soldiers of the Regular Army and those in the U.S. Army Reserve and Army National Guard/Army National Guard of the United States serving on Active duty orders pursuant to Title 10 for more than 30 days, Cadets at the United States Military Academy (USMA), and Senior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (SROTC), and Cadet Candidates at the United States Military Academy Preparatory School (USMAPS). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. None. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
11. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. IS THERE A WAY TO PULL DATA FOR OFFICER FILL RATES BY BRANCH/MOS AND RANK/GRADE? https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 24 JAN 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
13. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. CURRENT OPERATIONS PLANS OFFICER- RANK O4 ADOS ARNG/USAR POSITION AVAILABLE, USAREUR-AF OFFICE OF THE COMMAND SURGEON, WIESBADEN, GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS LIAISON OFFICER (EPLO) AUGMENTATION GROUP VACANCIES, VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 3/108TH BN (SC) DETACHMENT 1, TPU, ALL 25 SERIES VACANCIES, ENL (INSTRUCTORS), HUNTSVILLE, AL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 3-100TH BN/DET VACANCIES (SC) – BN STAFF OFFICERS AND DET 25U AND 25S, FORT GORDON, FORT KNOX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. U.S. ARMY CENTER OF MILITARY HISTORY, MULTIPLE IMA COMMAND HISTORIAN POSITIONS, O3-O6/01A, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/