1. FRAGO 18 TO HQDA EXORD 144-20, ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK (FOUO), DTG: 020028Z APR 20. This FRAGO directs service retention of Army Operational Support Airlift (OSA) assets across Component 1 and 3, USACE district personnel augmentation, fielding of testing capabilities, DAC telework, medical readiness requirements, personnel and equipment allocation, HPCON measures reporting, law enforcement operations exceptions to travel, and travel exceptions for individuals in order to support the Army’s top priority, response and prevention of COVID-19. Included in this FRAGO: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.A.8.) (ADD) Civilian employee telework policy for mission-essential and non-mission essential employees.
b. (3.C.27.F.) (ADD) Soldiers and civilians who have shipped HHG and are residing in a hotel with a previously denied exception to policy for hardship should re-submit to the servicing G-1 for processing in accordance with ALARACT 031/2020.
c. (3.C.39.B.) [CHANGE TO READ] Soldiers and DACs currently on temporary duty (TDY) in CONUS from OCONUS locations may return to home station, consistent with travelers’ applicable travel ETP authorities (e.g., if SM is assigned to a CCMD, the CCDR is the travel ETP authority, less delegated.)
d. (3.C.39.B.1) [CHANGE TO READ] Soldiers and DACs, who are under the SECARMY’s jurisdiction, on TDY OCONUS from CONUS locations may return to home station. Soldiers and DACs, who are not under the SECARMY’s jurisdiction (e.g., they are assigned to a CCMD) may return to home station, consistent with their applicable travel ETP authorities.
e. (3.C.39.B.2.) [CHANGE TO READ] Soldiers and DACs, who are under the SECARMY’s jurisdiction, currently TDY enroute, may proceed to the new OCONUS or CONUS duty location once the TDY is complete.
2. FRAGORD 005 (UPDATED GUIDANCE) TO OPERATION ORDER 20-048, UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE COMMAND (USARC), ARMY RESERVE COVID-19 RESPONSE (FOUO), DTG: 021745QAPR2020. This FRAGORD includes information on mobilization of medical units, mobilization for non-COVID-19 missions, virtual battle assemblies, and restriction on reducing services on installations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. HRC ENLISTED RETIREMENTS LETTER OF LATENESS REQUIREMENT. From IMCOM Retirement Services: HRC Transition Branch has advised that, in order to allow ample time to process retirement requests, requests submitted outside of the 9 -12 month window require a letter of lateness signed by an 05 or above in the Soldiers chain of command. The letter must include the specific reason and measures that will be put in place to prevent late submissions in the future. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. CHANGE TO FSGLI DEFINITION OF ‘MEMBER’S STILLBORN CHILD.’ From the Army SOES Team: Effective 16 March, VA amended the definition of “member’s stillborn child” for the purpose of FSGLI. The amended definition is “a fetus whose fetal weight is 350 grams or more or whose duration in utero is 20 completed weeks of gestation.” For more information see the full message at the following link:. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. IPPS-A PRODUCTS.
a. IPPS-A JOB AID: CRM – ADD AN INTERESTED PARTY. This Job Aid details the steps to add a person as an interested party member to a case within IPPS-A’s CRM. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. IPPS-A JOB AID: CRM – VIEW A CASE AS AN INTERESTED PARTY. This Job Aid details the navigation and steps to view a CRM case as an interested party member within IPPS-A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. IPPS-A JOB AID: CRM – PROVIDER GROUP MANAGEMENT. This Job Aid details the steps to create, edit, and manage CRM provider groups within IPPS-A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 20-12, IMPLEMENTATION OF MEDICAL INCENTIVE PAY AND BOARD CERTIFIED PAY FOR USAR HEALTH PROFESSIONS OFFICERS. Effective 1 Jan 20, Medical Incentive Pay (IP) and Board Certified Pay (BCP) are payable to eligible HPOs for all periods of Inactive Duty Training except Funeral Honors Duty and ATAs for Electronic-Based Distance Learning. IP/BCP is payable for all AT, ADT, ADOS, and mobilization periods. Payments will be prorated at 1/30th of the monthly rate for each drill period or day of active duty. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-094, OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE FY20 ARMY ACTIVE COMPONENT CHAPLAIN SENIOR SERVICE COLLEGE SELECTION BOARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [4/2/2020 1:57:21 PM]. This message announces the release schedule of the Fiscal Year (FY) 20 Army Active Component Chaplain Senior Service College (SSC) Selection Board results on the HRC website. The official release date is on or about 9 April 2020. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-095, ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), COLONEL (COL), CHAPLAIN CORPS (CH), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [4/3/2020 7:27:50 AM]. This message announces the release of the results for the FY20 AC, COL, CH, PSB. The Prepositioning Release date is 2 Apr 20. This information is “CLOSE HOLD” until the official release date. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 hours EDT, 9 Apr 20. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
9. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. ACTIVE COMPONENT SOLDIER IN TPU. “I presently have an Active Duty soldier assigned to my TPU company as a broadening assignment. Currently he’s not on my books and I have zero visibility on any of his administrative data. Is there a way to gain access to this soldier’s data (other than asking him to provide it).” https://www.milsuite.mil/
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 3 APR 2020). From the FORSCOM WIAS Team: We would like to reassure our volunteers that Individual Augmentation requirements are still proceeding forward with some minor modifications due to the COVID-19 pandemic. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. MOBILIZATION VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT IN SUPPORT OF TASK FORCE OCEANIA WITH THE 322D CIVIL AFFAIRS BRIGADE IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN PACIFIC ISLAND COUNTRIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. TPU VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ADVISOR (EOA), SFC/MSG, 79TH TSC, LOS ALAMITOS, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. THE U.S. ARMY WAR COLLEGE MULTIPLE IMA O6/O5/E8 VACANCIES, CARLISLE BARRACKS PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/