1. MILPER MESSAGE 21-044, SUPPLEMENT TO FISCAL YEAR 21 (FY21) NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER (NCO) EVALUATION BOARDS (MONTHLY PROMOTION SELECTION POLICY), ISSUED: [2/4/2021 1:15:24 PM]. This MILPER message applies to enlisted semi-centralized and centralized promotions for all Regular Army and U.S. Army Reserve (Active Guard Reserve) Soldiers. The Army G-1 announced (in ref B to this message) that the Army will transition to a new monthly promotion selection process for all NCO promotions, Sergeant (SGT) through Sergeant Major (SGM), to publish by-name promotion selects earlier and increase the number of days needed for the preparation and coordination of promotion ceremonies. Some key points to this message follow. See the message for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-931062
a. Starting with the March 2021 board month and effective with the May 2021 promotion month, eligibility for all NCO promotion pin-on selections will be as of the last day of the 2nd month prior to selection.
b. Army-level promotion decisions (cutoff scores and by-name selections) will be made using systems data as of 0200 hours Eastern Standard Time on the 1st calendar day of the month.
c. Semi-Centralized Enlisted Promotions (Promotions to SGT/SSG). HRC will publish all monthly cutoff score memorandums (Regular Cutoff Scores and Temporary promotion cutoff scores) and a by-name list to be used for promotable Soldiers in the ranks of SPC/CPL and SGT in accordance with (IAW) reference B, on/around the 15th calendar day of each month.
d. Centralized Enlisted Promotions (Promotions to SFC-SGM). HRC will publish all monthly sequence numbers and post it to the HRC website for all MOS/grade combinations on/around the15th calendar day of each month. Once the Army transitions to promotions from an Order of Merit List (OML), HRC will post that instead of sequence numbers.
e. For semi-centralized promotions, on the 3rd calendar day of each month, unit S1s will generate semi-centralized enlisted promotion reports for the commander’s action.
f. For semi-centralized promotions, upon receipt of the unit commander’s identification of Soldiers for board appearance, the promotion authority will conduct unit-level promotion boards between the 10th and the 26th calendar day of each month. Soldiers recommended for promotion must be integrated onto the promotion standing list no later than the 26th calendar day of the month for promotion consideration on the first day of the second month, following the unit-level promotion board.
2. FY21 CMF42 SERGEANT FIRST CLASS EVALUATION BOARD ANALYSIS AND AAR. From the AG Proponent: To provide an analysis of the FY21 SFC Evaluation Board. The analysis IAW with Army doctrine and proponent guidance based on talent (skills, knowledge, and behaviors), considered SFCs that were identified as Most Qualified. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-931033
3. ARMY NON-DEPLOYABLE (ND) REPORT AS OF EOM DEC 20. From the Army G-1 Readiness: As of EoM Dec 20, ~54.8K or ~5.45% of the Total Army was considered Non-Deployable; Army Non-Deployable rate increased by ~.02% from Nov 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-930231
4. ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC) AOC/MOS SHORTAGES REPORT AS OF 25 JAN 21. From Army G-1 Readiness: Attached at the following link is the AC AOC/MOS Shortages Report as of 25 Jan 21 for 1st quarter, FY 21 provided by HRC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-930319
5. ARMY TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE (ATMTF) WEEKLY SITREP 25-31 JAN 21. This SITREP contains updates/info on BCAP 22 Results Article, Podcast From The Green Notebook, 25ID Brevet Promotion Article, Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, Alternate Promotion Authority, Knowledge, Skills, & Behaviors (KSB) Development and Refinement, Brevet Promotions, and Appointment Permeability Automation. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-930478
6. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AGCRA GOLD VAULT CHAPTER (FT. KNOX) UPCOMING ACTIVITIES. Visit the following link for information on the AGCRA Gold Vault (Ft. Knox) 10 February 2021 Luncheon, AGCRA Gold Vault Chapter Coffee Social 19 Feb 21, the 2021 AGCRA Gold Vault Chapter Scholarship Program, and the AGCRA Gold Vault Chapter Annual Golf Scramble Fundraiser on 6 MAY 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-927449
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ALARACT 009/2021 – IMPLEMENTATION GUIDANCE FOR THE BASIC ALLOWANCE FOR HOUSING (BAH), OVERSEAS HOUSING ALLOWANCE OHA), AND COST OF LIVING (COLA) SECRETARIAL WAIVER PROGRAM (FOUO), DTG: 051421Z FEB 21. This ALARACT implements the Army’s BAH, OHA, and COLA Secretarial Waiver Program to approve housing allowance and cost of living allowance waivers under certain circumstances for Soldiers to receive a BAH, OHA, or COLA rate for an area other than the geographic location where they are permanently assigned. This implementation guidance applies to active duty Soldiers (Title 10 and Title 32, United States Code) authorized BAH, OHA, and/or COLA at the with-dependent rate. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-930942
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-043, 3RD QUARTER FY 21 UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) ACQUISITION WORKFORCE (FA51) ACCESSION BOARD RELEASE, ISSUED: [2/4/2021 1:12:14 PM]. This message provides procedural guidance for United States Army Reserve (USAR) Officers Troop Program Unit/Individual Mobilization Augmentee/Individual Ready Reserve (TPU/IMA/IRR) to apply for accession into the Army Acquisition (FA51) workforce. This does not apply to AGR officers. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-043
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-045, WEAPONS CARD AND POINTS UPDATE RELATED TO SEMI-CENTRALIZED PROMOTIONS DA FORM 7814 PISTOL SCORECARD, ISSUED: [2/4/2021 1:18:12 PM]. During a routine promotion point audit of the Promotion Point Worksheet (PPW), it was discovered the DA Form 7814, Pistol Weapon Scorecard, dated OCT 2020, was not properly awarding promotion points. Tables used by the PPW have been updated for computing promotion points for the DA Form 7814, Pistol Weapon Scorecard; simultaneously the tables with the Electronic Military Personnel Office (eMILPO) have been updated to accept updates made within the Digital Training Management System (DTMS). This update will be effective 5 February and will affect the 1 March 2021 promotion selections. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-931068
c. MILPER MESSAGE 21-046, UNITED STATES ARMY WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [2/5/2021 1:52:04 PM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-046
d. MILPER Message 21-047, United States Army Reserve (USAR) Warrant Officer Selection Board Results January 2021, Issued: [2/5/2021 1:55:49 PM]. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-047
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 29 JAN 21). Hot openings listed below. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. JOPES Analyst in support Operation Inherent Resolve & Inherent Resolve. Interested Service Members must be 882A / W2-W4 and will be responsible planning, coordinating, and executing lines of effort for the CENTCOM Deployment & Distribution Operations Center (CDDOC). Location: Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. Food Service Supervisor in support Operation Inherent Resolve. Interested Service Members must be 922A / W3-W5 and will be responsible for supervising all Class I distribution throughout ARCENT’s AOR. Location: Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
c. Director of Communications in support of Office of the Defense Representative-Pakistan (ODR-P). Interested Service Members must be a 25A / LTC and will be responsible for leading the Joint Network Operations Control Center, and Theater Engineering and Plans Branch, & Theater Information Assurance Branch. Location: Islamabad, Pakistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
d. Deputy J3 in support of various operations in the CENTCOM AOR. Interested Service Members must be a 02A / LTC and will assist the TF J3 in leading the planning, coordination and execution of joint special operation within the CENTCOM AOR, while working interagency partners. Location: Ft. Bragg, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT-EXECUTIVE OFFICER TO THE CHIEF OF STAFF, UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE COMMAND (MAJ/LTC/01A), FORT BRAGG, NC. THIS IS A ONE-YEAR, TENURED POSITION WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-925309
b. STB 377TH TSC TPU/90A CPT AND MAJ VACANCY IN NEW ORLEANS, LA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-930442
c. AG OFFICER (42B) MAJ – COL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES: G1 MEDICAL READINESS AND TRAINING COMMAND (MRTC), FORT SAM HOUSTON, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-930563
d. HHC, 211TH REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, ENL/OW/OFF AT CORPUS CHRISTI, TX. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-930633
e. HQDA, G-3/5/7, DAMO-ODM, CO-ADOS POSITION, LTC/01A, STAFF OFFICER, PENTAGON, WASHINGTON, D.C. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-930762
f. ADOS W/ AFRICOM IN STUTTGART GERMANY, MULTIPLE ENLISTED AND OFFICER POSITIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-930839
g. TPU MULTIPLE POSITION VACANCIES UNDER THE 462D TRANSPORTATION BATTALION (MVMT CTRL), TRENTON, NJ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-930881
h. NGB OFFICE OF COMPLEX INVESTIGATIONS, TITLE 10 ADOS-RC POSITION, CW3/011A, SENIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR, JOINT BASE ANDREWS, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-930998