1. AN IPPS-A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION! Join LTG Brito, DCS G1, and COL Johnson, IPPS-A FMD Chief, on Microsoft Teams, 7 Jan 21, 1400-1500 (EST), as we celebrate two years of IPPS-A being LIVE in the National Guard! Special guests include LTC Hollandsworth, LTC Bishop and MAJ Baklarz who will discuss the lessons learned from Release 2, and how that will impact the roll-out of Release 3! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/915051
2. ADVANCED APPLICATION OF MILITARY SPOUSE PREFERENCE IN CERTAIN FOREIGN OVERSEAS LOCATIONS. From Army G-1: The DOD has authorized the Department of Army and Department of Air Force to carry out pilot programs allowing eligible Military Spouses to exercise Military Spouse Preference (MSP) when applying to Army or Air Force job opportunity announcements up to 30 days prior to arrival in certain foreign overseas locations. The Department of Army’s pilot program became effective December 22, 2020. The pilot will expire on June 22, 2022. The pilot is exclusive to appropriated fund, non-bargaining unit positions at the GS-15 grade level and below (or equivalent) within the Republic of Korea, the U.S. Army Garrison Rhineland-Pfalz, and the Ramstein Air Base. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-917106
3. (USAR) FY 21 MSG EVALUATION BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT. From the USARC G-1: The 81st Readiness Division will be hosting the FY21 (MAY) TPU MSG Evaluation Board. The board announcement and supporting documents are attached at the following link. This board will evaluate the performance and potential of all eligible MSGs in their Primary MOS for the purpose of creating an Order of Merit List (OML) to facilitate a myriad of human resource decisions. These management decisions include selection for training to attend the Sergeant Major Course (SMC) for the purpose of satisfying the Army’s Select, Train, Educate, Promote (STEP) policy. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-916787
4. ARMY PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST (APFT) AND WEAPON SCORES INTO DIGITAL TRAINING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DTMS) – AS OF 18 DECEMBER 2020. From HRC Enlisted Promotions: For updated guidance please refer to the following HRC web address. https://www.hrc.army.mil/content/21065
5. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 99TH RD FAMILY PROGRAMS TUESDAY TALKS – JANUARY 2021. Please join the 99th RD Family Programs team for its latest Tuesday Talks program on Tuesday, 12 January 2021 at 7 p.m. Eastern Time. This session’s topic will address Stress and Coping with Isolation. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-906290
6. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
7. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-001, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), MAJOR ARMY COMPETITIVE CATEGORY (ACC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [1/5/2021 7:58:19 AM]. This message announces the release of the results for the FY20 Active Component (AC), Major (MAJ), Operations (OPS), Operations Support (OS), Force Sustainment (FS), and Information Dominance (ID), Promotion Selection Boards, (PSB). The Prepositioning Release date is 6 Jan 21. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 hours EST, 8 Jan 21. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-001
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-002, FY21 ARMY EXPERIMENTAL TEST PILOT TRAINING PROGRAM SELECTION PANEL, ISSUED: [1/5/2021 1:37:19 PM]. An Officer Personnel Management Directorate Selection Panel will be conducted on or about 6-7 Apr 21. The purpose of this panel is to select both commissioned and warrant officers for the Army Experimental Test Pilot Program. If selected, commissioned officers are automatically accessed into the Army Acquisition Corps where they serve the remainder of their careers. Selection for the program is made on a best-qualified basis. HRC must receive all applications NLT 22 Feb 21. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-002
8. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. PROFILE MANAGEMENT TOOL – TEMPLATE (AS OF 1 JAN 21). “Attached is the most recent version of the Profile Management Tool – TEMPLATE (or PMT) as of 1 JAN 21. In case you haven’t used one of the most recent versions for a while, the latest versions contain general officer tabs, sister service tabs, and civilian tabs (for tracking purposes only), and export capability to PowerPoint.” Contributed by LTC Richard Strong. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-917204
9. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. RCMS NOT UPDATING TAPDB-R (CIV ED). “Is anyone experiencing significant delays between RCMS and TAPDB-R? I have several newly accessed Soldiers that are still populating on my Blank/Invalid Issues reports for civilian education after having eSRB updated months ago. I’ve gone in and re-transmitted to RDMS, but was wondering if anyone else was experiencing similar issues or has recommended work around to update TAPDB-R?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/915296
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 1 JAN 20). Two hot openings listed below. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. FIRE SUPPORT NCO/OFFICER in support Operation Inherent Resolve. Interested Service Members must be a 13F/13A (min: SFC/CPT) and will have the responsibly of planning, synchronizing, and executing targeting support in the AOR. OFFICIAL PASSPORT REQUIRED. Location: ARIFJAN, Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. FINANCIAL MNGT NCO/RESOURCE AD in support of Operation Enduring Freedom-Spartan Shield (OEF-SS). Interested Service Members must be 36B and will have the responsibility of processing and analyzing procurements and budgets for the Joint Special Operations Air Component-Central (JSOAC-C). Requires Budget Analyst Deams Training. Location: AL UDEID AB, Qatar. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. MAJ/42H OPERATIONS OFFICER VACANCY, PERSONNEL CONTINGENCY CELL (PCC), HQDA-G1, COADOS, PENTAGON, DC. START DATE: 13 JUNE 2021 END DATE 12 JUNE 2022 WITH POTENTIAL FOR EXTENSION UP TO 3 YEARS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-916808