1. ARE YOU IN THE ARMY NATIONAL GUARD, HAVE AN ETS DATE NOT GREATER THAN 30 SEPTEMBER 2019 AND HAVEN’T REENLISTED? From NGB: Effective 5 June 2019 through 30 September 2019, the ARNG will offer a six (6) year $20,000 re-enlistment bonus lump sum option. This limited time lump sum is available to enlisted personnel in the ranks of E3 to E7, less than 13 years’ Time in Service (TIS), with an ETS no later than 30 September 2019. Please reach out to your Unit Retention NCO or State Incentive Manager (IM) to verify eligibility. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. RESIDENT MILITARY TRAINING PROMOTION POINT YES/NO STATUS, UPDATED 31 MAY 2019. HRC Enlisted Promotions has updated the course list at the following link to inform Soldiers of those courses which are valid for points at 4 points per week (40 hours), and those which are not. Information is also provided to reinforce policy for awarding points for resident training courses, Soldier training courses listed in AR 350-1, computer based training, and PME academic achievements. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. COMMAND/INSTALLATION ANNOUNCEMENTS. These announcements only apply to the command/installation noted.
a. 101ST ABN DIV QUARTERLY G1/S1 CONFERENCE. The 101st G1 will be hosting this quarter’s G1/S1 conference on 12 Jun, 1000-1200 in the Soldier Support Center. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. USAREUR HR PROFESSIONALS FORUM. Please join us for the USAREUR HR Professional’s Forum, 10 May 2019 at the Armstrong Club on Vogelweh Kaserne (Kaiserslautern), Germany, 0900-1700. Slide decks have been attached at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ARMY DIRECTIVE 2019-21, RESTRICTIONS ON PERSONNEL CLAIM PAYMENTS, 29 MAY 19. Effective immediately, the Army will no longer pay claims for unusual occurrences under the Personnel Claims Act when the damage is caused by flood, hurricane, earthquake, or other acts of nature or weather phenomena. This policy change encourages individual responsibility for personal property. Soldiers should ensure they maintain private insurance against personal property losses caused by adverse weather and other hazards insurance normally covers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 19-173, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2019 (FY19) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC), CHAPLAIN CORPS (CH), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB), ISSUED: [6/4/2019 12:38:33 PM]. This message announces the release of the results for the FY19 AC, LTC, CH, PSB. The Prepositioning Release date is 6 Jun 19. This information is “CLOSE HOLD” until the official release date. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 hours, EDT, 10 Jun 19. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 19-174, AMENDMENT TO FY20 U.S. ARMY HUMAN RESOURCES COMMAND PROFESSOR OF MILITARY SCIENCE (PMS) CENTRALIZED SELECTION BOARD – (LTC / MAJ), ISSUED: [6/4/2019 10:19:37 AM]. See the message for changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
6. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. PERSONNEL WATERFALL. “Two different ways to show your Cdr a glide path of personnel leaving any type of mission or exercise. Any input is welcome. Just wanted to share this product that I utilized back in 2017.” Contributed by CPT Z. Zelada. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. CAREER PATHS/MENTOR PROGRAM. “Reaching out to the G1 community for information or best practices for career pathing and mentor program for female integration in combat roles. I am trying to establish a mentor program that links actions and efforts to the talent mgmt strategy, along with career pathing. If anyone can offer insight or best practices into a program, group, or model that has/ or is working, I would appreciate the information/guidance. Models, structures, templates, or white papers on this would be greatly appreciated.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. AC OFFICER “HOT ASSIGNMENTS” ASSIGNMENT INTERACTIVE MODULE 2 (AIM 2). From HRC OPMD: We are looking for those exceptional officers equipped with specific knowledge, skills and behaviors (KSBs) to fill high profile and/or key positions. Current “Hot Assignments” are listed below. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Joint Forces Command Naples (Italy): Staff Officer (Cyber Intelligence Analyst), MAJ, 17A.
b. Joint Forces Command Brunssum (Netherlands): Staff Officer (Enduring Operations), LTC, 59A.
c. Joint Force Training Center (Poland): Staff Officer (CIS Mentoring), MAJ, 25A.
d. Joint Force Training Center (Poland): Staff Officer (SME Media Planning), MAJ, 30A.
e. LANDCOM (Turkey): Staff Officer (Artillery Plans Officer), CPT, 13A.
f. LANDCOM (Turkey): Branch Head (Planning and Assessments), LTC, 38A.
g. 2nd NATO Signal Battalion (Italy): CIS Platoon Leader/Company Deputy, CPT, 25A.
h. Allied Command Transformation (Norfolk, VA): Staff Officer (Lessons Learned Analysis Management), MAJ, 01A.
i. Allied Command Transformation (Norfolk, VA): Staff Officer (Human Capital Plans), MAJ, 42H.
j. SHAPE (Belgium): Section Head (SOF Plans and Interoperability), LTC, 18A.
k. Joint Force Command Norfolk (Norfolk, VA): Staff Officer (Land Planner), CPT, 02A.
l. Joint Force Command Norfolk (Norfolk, VA): Liaison Officer to MARCOM, LTC, 02A.
m. Joint Force Command Norfolk (Norfolk, VA): Staff Officer (Assessments), MAJ, 49A.
n. Joint Force Command Norfolk (Norfolk, VA): Branch Head (Joint Engineering Branch), MAJ, 12A.
o. 890A, WO1-CW2, Ammunition Warrant Officer, 75th Ranger Regiment, FT Benning, GA.
p. 420A, WO1-CW2, Human Resources Technician, 75th Ranger Regiment, FT Benning, GA.
9. FORSCOM WORLDWIDE INDIVIDUAL AUGMENTATION SYSTEM (WIAS) REQUIREMENTS. Visit the FORSCOM WIAS topic on S1NET at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. FORSCOM WIAS HIGH PRIORITY POSITIONS. We continue to recruit all Army component Soldiers for missions around the globe. All positions are open to all Army Components unless otherwise specified. This post lists positions which are overdue and are critical vacancies. They are considered a priority fill above all of our other requirements due to their overdue status, and we will accommodate a minimum 30 day reporting window for all positions listed. Our full working list of requirements is also attached for full visibility. Please be advised this is a working list that is tasked to our Corps and MSCs and cannot be promised to applicants without a complete packet. We will update this posting bi-weekly to provide the most up to date opportunities. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. OREGON ARNG AGR E4-E6 POSITION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT 19-12. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MULTIPLE TPU VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, 419TH CSSB, TUSTIN, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. COADOS POSITION, SFC 42A SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES NCO, AT THE CENTER FOR ARMY ANALYSIS, FT. BELVOIR, VA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. TPU VACANCY (DETACHMENT COMMANDER), HHD, USCENTCOM ARMY RESERVE ELEMENT (J2), TAMPA, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 2100TH MILITARY INTELLIGENCE GROUP (MIG), TPU, MULTIPLE O3-O5/W3-W4/E5-E8 VACANCIES, VARIOUS LOCATIONS (IL, NE, OH). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 14TH PSYOP BN, TPU, SFC/MSG (37F), 1SG POSITIONS IN LAS VEGAS, NV AND UPLAND, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 432D CIVIL AFFAIRS BN, TPU, MULTIPLE OFFICER/ENLISTED VACANCIES, GREEN BAY, WI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. 10-80th OES BN, TPU, SEEKS O5S AND SENIOR O4S TO TEACH CGSOC, VARIOUS LOCATIONS IN NY, MA, VA, IL, MI, OH, NJ, PA, AND MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/