1. WELCOME TO OUR NEW ARMY G-1 SGM, SERGEANT MAJOR MARK A. CLARK JR. Please join the S1NET Team in welcoming SGM Mark A. Clark Jr. as the new Deputy Chief of Staff, G-1 Sergeant Major, Pentagon, Washington, D.C. SGM Clark previously served as the Director, Military Personnel Management (DMPM) Sergeant Major, Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff, G-1. SGM Clark’s photo and bio are available at the following link on S1NET. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-879330
2. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 99TH RD FAMILY PROGRAMS TUESDAY TALKS – OCTOBER 2020. These events are open to all, not just those who live or work in the 99th RD region. The topic for 6 October is “Understanding and Reducing Anger”. Learn about what your “triggers” are, and how to take control in order to reduce stress and feelings of anger. The topic for 20 October is “Resiliency and Hunt the Good Stuff”. Learn how to motivate yourself and turn your vision into a reality, as well as recognizing the positive in various situations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-879357
b. III CORPS & FORT HOOD, AMERICA’S ARMORED CORPS, VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS. If you are an Officer who has been identified as a 21-02 mover and possess the skills, qualities, and characteristics we want on the III Corps team we want you! III U.S. Armored Corps will be holding virtual interviews for potential Officers to serve in III Corps and FT Hood on 28 Oct 20. Interested officers, see the following link for information on scheduling an interview. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-879567
3. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ARMY DIRECTIVE 2020-11, ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR MILITARY INSTALLATION OPERATIONS, 1 OCT 20. This directive clarifies roles, responsibilities, and definitions for the military installation enterprise assigned to the Assistant Secretary of the Army (ASA) for Installations, Energy, and Environment (IE&E); ASA for Manpower and Reserve Affairs (M&RA); ASA for Financial Management and Comptroller (FM&C); Deputy Chief of Staff (DCS), G-9; Commanding General, Army Materiel Command (CG, AMC); Chief of Engineers (COE); Chief, National Guard Bureau (CNGB); and Chief of Army Reserve (CAR). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-879444
b. ALARACT 079/2020, DEFENSE LOGISTICS AGENCY (DLA) SCHEDULED TRUCK PROGRAM (FOUO), DTG: R 021617Z OCT 20. The DLA Scheduled Truck Program creates a network of trucks that move on a regular schedule between large DLA distribution centers and installations that receive a high volume of cargo from those locations. The scheduled truck program lowers costs, increases performance, and increases dependability. Trucks match premium transportation delivery timelines in most cases at a substantially lower cost. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-879443
4. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. None. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
5. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. ARE THERE TRAINING TOOLS OR MATERIALS FOR AR 600-8? “I have an upcoming NCODP and I was hoping that there was already some training materials created that would help me train my division NCO’s on this AR. Any assistance is appreciated.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/901262
6. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 25 SEP 20). Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
a. FORSCOM is recruiting a LTC or COL, Branch immaterial, to serve as the Deputy Director with the responsibility of managing the administrative, logistics, and training of the CENTCOM DDOC personnel. Location: Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. FORSCOM is recruiting a Russian Interpreter, Branch, MOS, and rank immaterial, to support Operation Freedom Sentinel. Location: Arifjan, Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
7. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. 1ST MISSION SUPPORT COMMAND (MSC) ADOS-RC OPPORTUNITIES (MULTIPLE POSITIONS), PUERTO RICO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-878948
b. 302D MANEUVER ENHANCEMENT BRIGADE, WESTOVER ARB, MASSACHUSETTS SEEKING (TPU) E8:35X, W2:255N, W3:140A, O3:67D,74A,89E O4:74A,13A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-879528
c. HQ 94TH TRAINING DIVISION (FS) // STAFF TPU VACANCIES, VARIOUS ENLISTED AND OFFICER POSITIONS / INSTRUCTORS AND STAFF // MULTIPLE LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-879534