1. TAG SENDS, ADVERSE SCREENING, 5 APR 21. From BG Hope C. Rampy, The Adjutant General of the Army:
– Heads up on a monumental change to our promotion board selection processes and procedures for MAJ-COL (AC) and COL (RC). Specifically, the NDAA FY20 law change directed all services to incorporate all adverse information maintained by CID, IG, and JAG to be reviewed by board members prior to making a selection. In addition, derogatory information within the officer’s AMHRR will also be viewed. Typically, this information is kept within the restricted portion of the AMHRR.
– Prior to the convene date of the aforementioned selection boards, ESPD Promotions Branch will notify officers of any adverse information that the selection board will see. Officers will be informed as to how they may provide a rebuttal. Officer rebuttals will then become part of the officer’s My Board File. The first board that begins this new process will be the FY21 AC JAG Colonels board which convenes 28 June 2021. Procedural instructions will be found in the board’s MILPER message, soon to be published.
– Attached (at the following link) are the slides that my Promotion’s Team put together to highlight the changes and to facilitate the professional development of your officers. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958181
2. MARCH 2021 ARMY RESERVE PAY DIGEST. The latest edition of the Reserve Pay Digest includes the following articles: FY21 Reserve Pay Workshops, Debts/Garnishments and TSP Contribution Percentages, Catch Up TSP Contributions, Timely, Accurate Soldier Pay is Mission Essential, RPAC RLAS Permission Request Common Errors, PEBD Calculations for ROTC Cadets, Use and Preparation of the DD Form 2660, New Process for Loan Repayment Programs (LRP), Hail and Farewell, and A Season of Change. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958171
3. IPPS-A ITEMS.
a. IPPS-A ARMY NATIONAL GUARD (ARNG) USER MANUAL V16, 2 MAR 21. This User Manual is a rapid action revision which applies only to the Army National Guard (ARNG)/Army National Guard of the United States (ARNGUS). The portions affected by this rapid action revision are listed in the Summary of change. This User Manual describes the Integrated Personnel and Pay System – Army (IPPS-A) and how to navigate through it and utilize the functions. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958368
4. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. JUNIOR OFFICER LEADER DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT REQUESTED. From the Center for Junior Officers (CJO): Have you faced a difficult decision- one that involves a conflict of values with no easy answer? The Center for Junior Officers (CJO) is asking for your help. We’d like to use your story to help develop the next generation of Army leaders. CJO produces what we call “Leader Challenge” case studies that feature tough, real-life decisions that Army leaders have faced (usually as cadets, lieutenants, or captains). We videotape these stories, edit them, and produce a detailed facilitator’s guide before sharing them with others in the Army who are looking for impactful Leader Professional Development products. Stories can come from leaders of any branch of service or Compo. Read more at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958070
b. US ARMY CYBER COMMAND 22-01 MOVERS, JOB OPENINGS. Join the nation’s Army in Cyberspace! We are an Army Service Component Command located at Fort Gordon, GA. U.S. Army Cyber Command integrates and conducts cyberspace, electronic warfare, and information operations, ensuring decision dominance and freedom of action for friendly forces in and through the cyber domain and the information environment, while denying the same to our adversaries. MOS/AOC Wanted for 22-01: 131A, 170A, 170B, 17A, 19A, 255A, 255N, 255S, 25A, 26A, 26B, 30A, 352N, 35D, 35G, 42B, 48J, 56A, 57A. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958396
5. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ALARACT 032/2021, REVISED GUIDANCE: ASSESSMENT OF UNIT CLIMATE ON SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND SEXUAL ASSAULT (FOUO), DTG: R 051330Z APR 21. This message replaces ALARACT 010/2021 (which is now inactive). This message provides revised guidance related to unit exemptions from completion of command climate surveys. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958389
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-105, FY22 COLONEL (COL) AND LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) SLATE PRE-POSITION AND RELEASE, ISSUED: [4/6/2021 9:00:58 AM]. This message formally announces the release of the FY22 COL/ LTC AMEDD CSL slate. The prepositioning date will be 6 April 2021 for all preposition recipients. The slate will be publicly released at 0730 (EDT) on 8 April 2021. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-105
7. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. 55TH SUS BRIGADE AWARD WRITING WORKSHOP, 9 MAR 21. The 55th Sustainment Brigade Award Writing presentation with 638 examples and 600-8-22 quotes. Contributed by MAJ Frank Zhu. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958332
8. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. POC FOR USAR PEBD/BASD UPDATE REQUEST. “I had a question come my way today about updating a TPU Soldier’s PEBD/BASD. There looks to be a generic ARB update action in the PAG which routes to USARC, but there is no particular email address/POC to submit that request to. Has anyone dealt with this before using eActions?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/message/933295
9. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 26 MAR 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. TPU MULTIPLE VACANCIES – 677TH AUTOMATED CARGO DETACHMENT (ACD)(88N,25B), EDGEMONT, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-941612
b. 83RD U.S. ARRTC, 7 USAR ADOS-RC E7/OOG INSTRUCTOR AT FT. KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958910
c. 301ST MANEUVER ENHANCEMENT BRIGADE MULTIPLE S6 VACANCIES TPU, OFF/WO/ENL, JBLM, WA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958496
d. 203D MI BN (TI), APG MD, MULTIPLE TPU 35D00 0-1 TO 0-3 VACANCIES, CDR, XO AND PL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958620
e. IMA VACANCIES (LTC/MAJ/CW5) AT THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF, G-4: PENTAGON. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-958834