1. HQDA EXORD 048-22, COMMANDERS GUIDE TO SUICIDE PREVENTION CHAIN TEACH. Per this HQDA EXORD, Commanders of Army Commands (ACOM), Army Service Component Commands (ASCC), Direct Report Units (DRU), Office of the Chief, Army Reserve (OCAR), and Director, Army National Guard (ARNG) will implement a suicide prevention chain teach event to all leaders (squad leaders and above) in the timelines outlined. The overall intent is for leaders at each echelon to explain their intent, expectations, and the roles of their subordinate leaders in preventing deaths by suicide. At the end of the chain teach, each leader should know their roles and responsibilities and the resources available to them for the suicide prevention program. Above all, leaders must convey at all echelons the criticality of taking care of Soldiers and Families and their commitment to helping their subordinates in accomplishing that mission. In support of this chain teaching effort, the DCS, G1 Army Resilience Directorate has established a milSuite Group at the following link with resources for commanders to leverage in accomplishing this mission. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. FRAGO 12 TO HQDA EXORD 225-21 COVID-19 STEADY STATE OPERATIONS (CUI), DTG: 032302Z DEC 21. On 03 December 2021, FRAGO 12 to HQDA EXORD 225-21 (COVID-19 Steady State Operations) was published and provides updated guidance on the following topics: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. Civilian vaccination implementation (i.e., Civilian exemption process, civilian enforcement, testing, etc.).
b. Additional guidance for meetings, events, and conferences with more than 50 participants.
c. Clarifies instructions for ETMS2 routing for mission critical official travel ETPs for unvaccinated personnel.
d. Updates guidance for ordering screening/testing supplies.
3. ASK cPEOPLE RESEARCH CAPABILITY. From the Office of Business Transformation, HQDA: Ask cPeople research capability is currently offered to all senior leaders with detailed research and analysis on a variety of people-centric topics that will assist the Senior Leaders in making informed data-driven decisions. Ask cPeople is a short-turn descriptive statistics analysis capability for simple “rates and counts” type of questions. Ask cPeople utilizes the Person-event Data Environment (PDE) to access and compile vast amounts of data to produce targeted reports. The typical turn-around time for each question submitted, when data is readily available, is approximately 72 hours after the question is finalized. If data needs to be acquired, turn-around will be longer. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: CY2022 WEBINAR REVIEW – 08 DEC 2021 (NEW). Attached is the CONOP for the special webinar: IPPS-A Webinar Series CY2021 Review/Recap. During this session, the IPPS-A Team will quiz attendees on subjects previously covered throughout the year. No change to link and dial in – this session is rescheduled due to the connectivity issues during the last session. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. USAR AMEDD SYMPOSIUM – HRC TALENT MANAGEMENT. The HRC Talent Management Team will present an informal AMEDD Symposium to the RC AMEDD Population (AGR/TPU/IRR/IMA) on Wednesday, 8 Dec 2021 (1800-2000) Eastern Time Zone via Microsoft Teams. Please mark your calendars accordingly as this will give you the opportunity to meet with all of the HRC AMEDD Reserve Component Career Managers. This Symposium will also give you a wealth of information on records management and upcoming Promotion Board. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. ARMY RESERVE FLAG SNAPSHOT, OCT 21. he Army Reserve Flag snapshot for the month of OCT 2021 is attached. Commands may access their specific flag data in RCMS (CSMM) under Presentations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. 2021 TRADOC G1/4 ADJUTANT GENERAL CORPS NCO AND SOLDIER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION. This year, SGM Christian Carr and his team of NCOs from the TRADOC G1/4 spearheaded an unprecedented Human Resources/Leadership competition at Fort Eustis, VA from 30 November to 2 December 2021. The competition consisted of seven events designed to focus on leader development through assessing and evaluating the competitors’ knowledge, physical and mental toughness, oral communication skills, research and writing abilities, critical thinking, and administrative acumen. Winners of the competition are SSG Nicholas Stephens, NCO of the Year, and CPL Vincent Martinez, Soldier of the Year. Visit the following link for more information on the competition. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 63D READINESS DIVISION PRE-RETIREMENT BRIEFINGS, 2ND QTR, FY22. When you attend one of our in-person or virtual events, our Retirement Services Officers and Community Partners will thoroughly and expertly explain Non-regular retirement topics such as: Retirement Qualification (including retirement points), Early Age Drop (using NDAA 2008), Reserve Component Survivor Benefit Plan, The 20 Year Letter, and much more. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 087/2021, URGENT ALARACT 087/2021 RETIREMENT SERVICES COVID-19 ACCOMMODATIONS (CUI), DTG: R 022059Z DEC 21. This message provides modified retirement services program guidance to Army Commands (ACOMs), Army Service Component Commands (ASCCs), and Direct Reporting Units (DRUs) in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Soldiers and families who require the support of Army Retirement Services Officers (RSO) in their transition to retirement will continue to receive services using modified procedures outlined in this message to minimize health risks by Implementing social distancing rules. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ALARACT 088/2021, 2Q/FY22 ANTITERRORISM QUARTERLY THEME – VETTING VISITORS TO ARMY ACTIVITIES (CUI), DTG: R 061300Z DEC 21. Army Antiterrorism communication synchronization seeks to take care of the troops by instilling Armywide heightened awareness and vigilance to prevent and protect the Army community and critical resources from terrorist activities. The theme for 2Q/FY22 (January to March 2022) is Vetting Visitors to Army Activities. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-457, FY22 UNITED STATES ARMY WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARDS, ISSUED: [12/3/2021 2:31:53 PM]. HQDA Warrant Officer Accession selection boards convene to consider eligible applicants for appointment as a Warrant Officer (WO) in the U.S Army with concurrent order to active duty. All eligible applicants are evaluated by the HQDA WO selection board, convened at HQ, USAREC. Those selected will be scheduled for Warrant Officer Candidate School (WOCS) and the appropriate Warrant Officer Basic Course (WOBC). This message provides This message provides basic eligibility criteria, and a board schedule by MOS through FY22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-458, CONSOLIDATED AND UPDATED APPLICATION OF NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER TEMPORARY PROMOTIONS (SERGEANT THROUGH STAFF SERGEANT), ISSUED: [12/6/2021 2:03:44 PM]. The Deputy Chief of Staff, G-1, announced consolidated and updated application of Noncommissioned Officer temporary promotions, effective with the January 2022 promotion month. Effective with the January 2022 promotion month, the Army will select Regular Army and USAR Active Guard Reserve (AGR) semi-centralized enlisted Soldiers for promotion to SGT through SSG based on their awarded promotion points without regard to completion of the requisite level of Professional Military Education (PME) required for promotion. All other eligibility requirements, to include completion of the appropriate level of the Distributed Leaders Course, must otherwise be met. This MILPER message supersedes MILPER message 21-131, and applies to promotions for all Regular Army and USAR Active Guard Reserve (AGR) semi-centralized enlisted Soldiers. Special category promotions to Sergeant (SGT) and Staff Sergeant (SSG) will be processed as an exception to policy (ETP) as established in AR 600-8-19, paragraph 3-5 and Soldiers assigned or attached in support of Security Force Assistance Bridge (SFAB). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. MILPER MESSAGE 21-459, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2021 UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) SENIOR SERVICE COLLEGE SLATE RESULTS, ISSUED: [12/6/2021 3:24:09 PM]. This message announces those US Army Reserve officers slated for Academic Year (AY) 2022 Senior Service College (SSC) attendance. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
d. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-050, FY22 ASSIGNMENT INCENTIVE PAY (AIP) PROGRAM FOR SECURITY FORCES ASSISTANCE BRIGADE (SFAB). The purpose of this message is to inform all of the extension of the Assignment Incentive Pay (AIP) Program for Security Forces Assistance Brigade (SFAB) for Fiscal Year 2022 effective December 1, 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-051, INTEREST RATE FOR DEBT COLLECTION. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the Interest Rate change for calendar year 2022. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. ARMY MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-052, SERVICE MEMBERS (SM’S) CLAIMING CONNECTICUT RESIDENCY. The purpose of this message is to inform all of information on Service Members (SM’s) claiming Connecticut residency. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. ARMY MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-053, UNDECLARED STATE TAXING AUTHORITY REPORT (PCN UH099C141). The purpose of this message is to inform all of information on the Undeclared State Taxing Authority Report (PCN UH099C141). https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. ARMY Military Pay E-Message 21-054, SITW LES Remark (December 2021 – February 2022). The purpose of this message is to inform all of information on the SITW LES Remark. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
i. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-055, IMPLEMENTATION PLAN FOR REPORTING AVIATION INCENTIVE PAY (AVIP) FOR CONDITIONAL AVIATORS. The purpose of this message is to inform all of new procedures for Reporting Aviation Incentive Pay (AvIP) for Conditional Aviators. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
j. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 21-056, DOWNTIME FOR THE WHAT-IF SEPARATION SYSTEM. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the Downtime for the What-If Separation System. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. USAR TPU METRICS TRACKER & PII – HOW CAN I SET UP COLLABORATIVE EDITING CORRECTLY? “I’ve been an XO for a few months, and one thing I noticed is that getting info from soldiers in terms of metrics is tedious and time-consuming for each Battle Assembly in the Reserves (it falls heavily on our S1 who reaches out to the platoons). I thought about making this easier and giving that responsibility to the soldier instead…. My question is, how do you guys go around not exposing PII?” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 24 NOV 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. HQDA, DCS, G-2, ADOS-RC POSITION, CPT/MAJ, 01A, STAFF OFFICER, WASHINGTON, DC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. CO-ADOS – US CYBER COMMAND, FORT MEADE, MD: COMMAND SURGEON (PHYSICIAN, PA, NP) AND MENTAL HEALTH PROVIDER. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT – 633RD QM BN, HHD 1SG, SHARONVILLE, OH. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. TPU VACANCIES (1437TH MEDICAL DETACHMENT COMMANDER, GAINESVILLE, FL & 332ND MEDICAL BRIGADE EO ADVISOR, NASHVILLE, TN. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. FIRST SERGEANT (TPU) VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, 322D CIVIL AFFAIRS BRIGADE HHC, FORT SHAFTER FLATS, HI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. 926TH EN BDE HEADQUARTERS REAR DET TPU (MULTIPLE VACANCIES) (ENL/WO/OFF) MONTGOMERY, AL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. TPU 65D MAJ/O4 PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT VACANCY, 7201ST MSU, AR-MEDCOM, GAINESVILLE, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/