1. ALARACT 046/2022, EXECUTION OF PERSONNEL POLICY FOR THE ARMY COMBAT FITNESS TEST (ACFT) (CUI), DTG: R 061530Z JUL 22. This message provides guidance regarding implementation of personnel policies pertaining to the new ACFT. On 23 Mar 22, the Secretary of the Army approved the ACFT as the Army’s test of record. Personnel policy will be implemented in a time-phased, deliberate manner in order to allow ample opportunity for training and facilitation of the new test prior to application on administrative personnel actions. See the message for specifics. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. 23-02 MISSION ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS (MER) A/O 09 JUN 2022. From HRC: The 23-02 Mission Essential Requirements (MER) letter has been published! Unit leaders and HR staff can visit “Our Vacancies” in AIM2.0 beginning on Jul 22nd through Aug 15th to request replacements for officers and warrant officers leaving their formations between Apr 2023 and Sep 2023. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. FRAGMENTARY ORDER 014 (UPDATED GUIDANCE) TO OPERATION ORDER 21-075 UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE COMMAND (USARC) MANDATORY CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019 (COVID-19) VACCINATION PROGRAM (CUI), DTG: 302300Z JUN 22. Some key information in this FRAGORD: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. This order supersedes USARC OPORD 21-019 and all subsequent FRAGORDs.
b. (CHANGE) Effective 01 JUL 22, all members of the Ready Reserve and Standby Reserve (Active Status list), within a Title 10 status, will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt or have a pending exemption submitted in a system of record in order to participate in unit training assemblies, exercises, and annual training, etc. Any of these members who are not fully vaccinated (i.e., first dose only) and do not have an approved or submitted medical or administrative exemptions (including religious accommodations) will be counseled by their unit commander using the template provided in Annex F.
c. Unvaccinated Soldiers with vaccination exemptions approved or have submitted a medical or administrative (to include religious accommodation) exemption will continue to get paid and reimbursed for participation in IDT, ADOS, CO-ADOS, ADT, or AT after 30 JUN 22.
4. ARMY MILITARY HUMAN RESOURCE RECORD (AMHRR) DOCUMENT DOWNLOAD FEATURE. From HRC Army Soldier Records Branch: A recently added feature in iPERMS allows users to download single or multiple documents. Users can continue to download the entire Soldier AMHRR. A ‘How to” guide is attached at the following link which provides the steps for downloading single or multiple documents. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE ENLISTED EDUCATION POLICY FOR NONCOMMISSIONED OFFICER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM, 27 JUN 22. From the USARC G-3/5/7: This policy supersedes the USAR TPU STEP Scheduling Policy and subsequent changes, and applies to the U.S. Army Reserve (USAR) Troop Program Units (TPU). This policy provides guidance to maximize quota utilization by scheduling NCOs for their appropriate Noncommissioned Officer Professional Development System (NCOPDS) in support of Army Directive 2019-15 for enlisted Soldiers in the USAR as it pertains to the conduct of enlisted evaluation boards. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. UPCOMING IPPS-A LIVE TRAINING. From the IPPS-A Team: Please see the following link for a summary of upcoming IPPS-A live training with meeting links. This summary details training currently scheduled for July 2022. Unique training CONOPs are posted as training details come available. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. ARMY RESERVE FLAG SNAPSHOT, JUNE 2022. The Army Reserve Flag snapshot for the month of May is attached. HQDA G-1 ETP to Army Regulation 600-8-2 for Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) Diagnostic to lift flag is approved. Currently USARC G3/5/7 is working a solution that will allow Commands to upload a diagnostic ACFT into DTMS to allow the flag to be removed in RLAS. Commands may access their specific flag data in RCMS (CSMM) under Presentations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. AGCRA NEWSLETTER # 22. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. THE 16TH ANNUAL LTG MAUDE MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT (22 JUL 22). The Potomac Chapter of the Adjutant General’s Corps Regimental Association cordially invites you to attend the 16th Annual LTG Maude Memorial Golf Tournament, Friday, July 22, 2022, at the Fort Belvoir Golf Course. This tournament is conducted in memory of LTG Timothy Maude who was killed in the attack on the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. We invite and encourage members of all branches to join us for this premier event. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. Recently published DOD and Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ALARACT 045/2022, FY22 ARMY ANTITERRORISM AWARDS PROGRAM (CUI), DTG: R 051150Z JUL 22. This message provides the Army Antiterrorism Award categories, nomination criteria, and procedures for the FY22 Army Antiterrorism Awards Program. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 22-251, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2023 INTERSERVICE PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT TRAINING PROGRAM APPLICATION, ISSUED: [7 JUL 22]. This message is the FY 2023 announcement of the Interservice Physician Assistant Program (IPAP) board and solicits applications from regular Army (RA) and United States Army Reserve (USAR) enlisted, commissioned officers, and warrant officers. National Guard Applicants should follow their annual announcement and work with their state AMEDD recruiter to apply. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
11. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following S1NET member requests/questions are pending. If you can assist, please do so.
a. EXAMPLE PUNITIVE COMPANY POLICY LETTER ON THE TIMELINESS OF EVALUATION SUBMISSIONS. “Does anyone have some example language or document that a Company Commander can publish for a unit that is failing to complete evaluations on time? In this case, there is a systemic problem of leaders not doing proper counselling (initial, quarterly, and annual – eg. OERs and NCOERs). So, while addressing current items on a case by case basis, the command team want to establish a policy of what is expected and the punitive repercussions of failure to comply with stated regulations and orders.” https://www.milsuite.mil/
12. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 30 JUN 22). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
13. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 367TH EN BN VACANCIES / LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES / OFF/EN/WO / MULTIPLE MOS/AOC / MULTIPLE LOCATIONS MN/ND/WI. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. TPU VACANCY – SENIOR WARRANT OFFICER ADVISOR (SWOA), CW4/5 MI, CENTCOM ARE, TAMPA, FL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 140TH QUARTERMASTER COMPANY, 389TH CSSB, USAR, FORT TOTTEN, NY, TPU CDR O-3 VACANCY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 335TH SIGNAL COMMAND (THEATER), TPU, CPT/O1A, CG AIDE DE CAMP OFFICER VACANCY, EAST POINT, GA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 329TH MEDICAL COMPANY (AMB), 439TH MMB, TPU, CPT/70B, FAIRVIEW, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. HSC 638TH SUPPORT BATTALION, M-DAY, W5/153A/AV, AVIATION MATERIEL OFFICER, LAFAYETTE, IN. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
g. 304TH CIVIL AFFAIRS BRIGADE, TPU, LTC(P)/COL/38A/38G, S-3 OFFICER VACANCY, BRISTOL, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
h. MULTIPLE TPU HUMAN RESOURCE POSITIONS – W2/420A0 AND E4, E5, & E6/42A AT 1/354TH REGT (MP OSUT) TULSA, OK. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/