1. AC FLAG SNAPSHOT – SEPTEMBER 2019. The AC Flag snapshot for September 2019 is attached at the following link. HRC can provide a drill down, by unit, installation and individual at the request of COL Commanders and above. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. OVER 50 (AC) USAREC COMPANY COMMANDER OPPORTUNITIES LOCATED THROUGHOUT UNITED STATES AND TERRITORIES, CPT/01A APPLY IN AIM2 MARKETPLACE 11 OCT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. ARMY RESERVE FLAG SNAPSHOT – SEPTEMBER 2019. From the USARC G-1: The Army Reserve Flag snapshot for the month of September is attached. Commands can access their specific flag data in RCMS inside Rucksack under the Shared Reports option. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. NEW/REVISED PUBLICATIONS. The following new/revised ARs, DA Pams, ADPs, ADRPs, ATPs, ATTPs, and FMs have been published on the APD website. If the links provided do not work for you, go to the APD website at the following link and use the search function to look for the new edition. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. AR 195-5, 08/25/19, Evidence Procedures. https://armypubs.army.mil/
b. AR 600-8-111, 08/25/19, Army Mobilization, Manning, and Wartime Replacement Operations. Https://armypubs.army.mil/
5. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. ALARACT 068/2019, TRANSITION TO OPERATIONAL CAMOUFLAGE PATTERN ARMY COMBAT UNIFORM ENSEMBLE AND RETENTION OF ORGANIZATIONAL CLOTHING AND INDIVIDUAL EQUIPMENT (OCIE) UNIVERSAL CAMOUFLAGE PATTERN (UCP) ENSEMBLE AND OPERATIONAL ENDURING FREEDOM CAMOUFLAGE PATTERN/MULTICAM, DTG: R 041439Z OCT 19. This message provides guidance on the transition from the UCP (commonly referred to as the digital pattern) Army Combat Uniform to the Operational Camouflage Pattern Army Combat Uniform and personal clothing items authorized for wear with UCP OCIE items. This message also provides clarification on the difference between personal clothing (clothing bag) and OCIE. Guidance contained in this message is effective 1 October 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ALARACT 069/2019, 2019 DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY MG KEITH L. WARE COMMUNICATION AWARDS COMPETITION, DTG: R 041507Z OCT 19. The 2019 Department of the Army MG Keith L. Ware (KLW) Communication Awards competition will be conducted 18 – 22 March 2020 at Fort George G. Meade, MD. The competition recognizes Soldiers and DA civilian employees for excellence in achieving the objectives of the Army Public Affairs Program. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 19-319, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2019 ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) “A” PROFICIENCY DESIGNATOR AWARD RESULTS, ISSUED: [10/7/2019 7:28:19 AM]. The Army Surgeon General (TSG) approved the FY19 AMEDD “A” Proficiency Designator award results. The FY19 AMEDD “A” Proficiency Designator by-corps and by-name list will be publicly released at 0730 (EDT) on 30 October 2019 through the HRC, Health Service Division (HSD), AMEDD Command Management Section webpage at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
b. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 19-056, FISCAL YEAR (FY) 2020 MILITARY CLOTHING REPLACEMENT RATES. The purpose of this message is to provide information to Defense Military Pay Offices (DMPO’s), Finance Offices (FO’s), U.S. Property and Fiscal Offices (USPFO’s), and USAR Pay Centers (UPCs) on the new Clothing Allowances effective October 1, 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. FINANCIAL HARDSHIP RESOURCES FOR USAR TPU. “I am looking for resources for USAR TPU Soldiers who are experiencing financial hardship. One of my Soldiers is feeling forced to move out-of-state due to money issues and doesn’t even have enough to cover the moving costs.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. AG CORPS/OTHER BRANCH ITEMS.
a. UPDATE: 2020 AG CORPS – HALL OF FAME AND DISTINGUISHED MEMBERS OF THE CORPS MOI. Attached at the following link is an updated HOF MOI, FAQ, and HOF nomination form. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. WHAT IS AGCRA? From the AG Corps Regimental Association: We get that question a lot, particularly from the younger and mid-grade cohorts of the AG Corps. The Adjutant General’s Corps Regimental Association (AGCRA) is a U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) 501c(19) Military Nonprofit Organization and serves as the Professional Association for the U.S. Army Adjutant General’s Corps. AGCRA supports and serves AG Soldiers, Army HR Professionals, individuals affiliated with the Adjutant General’s Corps, and their Family members. If you’re already a member, thanks much for your continuing support and “Tell Us Your Army HR Story” – send web articles to Adjutant@agcra.com. If you’re not a member, please check us out at the following links.
9. SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT, FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 3 OCT 19). From the FORSCOM WIAS Team: For all interested personnel, please be aware that we are having complete degradation of systems and unable to facilitate many actions pertaining to Individual Augmentation. Although we anticipate this to be a short term issue, we do not currently have the system capabilities to facilitate fills for advertised vacancies. Soldiers are still welcome to submit complete packets to our group inbox for when our new system is online and functional. We apologize for the inconvenience and will update our posting as soon as we are able to provide you adequate and complete information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. TPU OFFICER POSITION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, SECRETARY GENERAL STAFF, 353D CIVIL AFFAIRS COMMAND, STATEN ISLAND, NY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 35TH EXPEDITIONARY SIGNAL BATTALION, TPU, MULTIPLE VACANCIES, PUERTO RICO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/