1. FRAGO 19 to HQDA EXORD 144-20 ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK (FOUO), DTG: 040349Z Apr 20. Among other items, this FRAGO includes: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.B.2.GG.) Patriot Express travel requirement for Soldiers on funded orders to Korea.
b. (3.B.2.HH) Guidance on supply distribution access to CONUS and OCONUS installations (bases, camps, and posts) and remote unit locations through the duration of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
c. (3.C.60.D.) Protocols for Army Chaplains to implement when serving as part of a casualty notification team.
d. (3.C.84.) Use of cloth face covering. To the extent practical, all individuals on DOD property, installations, and facilities will wear cloth face coverings when they cannot maintain six feet of social distance in public areas or work center (this does not include a Soldiers or family members personal residence on a military installation). This includes all Soldiers, DACs, family members, DA contractors, and all other individuals on DOD property, facilities, and installations. Exceptions to this may be approved by local commanders or supervisors and then submitted up the chain of command for situational awareness. Security checkpoints may require the lowering of face covers to verify identification.
e. (3.C.85.) Guidance on civilian on-boarding.
f. (3.C.86.) Guidance on support to military funerals honor support.
g. (3.C.87.) PPE requirements determination.
h. (3.C.88.) COVID-19 diagnostic test kit logistics and supply.
i. (3.C.89.) COVID-19 non-medical personal protective equipment (PPE).
2. CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK TRAVEL AUTHORITIES SUMMARY (ETP/ETP AUTHORITY), 7 APR 2020. The attached document (at the following link) from the Army G-1 Personnel Contingency Cell provides a consolidated list of travel situations and exception to policy (ETP) authorities (if needed) to authorize travel. It also provides the process required to obtain an ETP, and references for each travel situation. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. COVID-19 IMPACT ON MEDICAL READINESS SERVICES. From OTSG: FRAGO 18 to HQDA EXORD 144-20, Army Wide Preparedness and Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak, includes language postponing all preventative medical care and routine medical readiness activities, but continues imminent deployment related medical readiness requirements Medical Exam. The risks of COVID-19 disease transmission associated with maintaining routine medical readiness tasks outweigh any immediate benefits of maintaining these services. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. NEW/REVISED PUBLICATIONS. The following new/revised ARs, DA Pams, ADPs, ADRPs, ATPs, ATTPs, and FMs have been published on the APD website. If the links provided do not work for you, go to the APD website at the following link and use the search function to look for the new edition. https://armypubs.army.mil/
a. AR 20-1, 03/23/2020, Inspector General Activities and Procedures. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. AR 25-51, 03/20/2020, Official Mail and Distribution Management. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
c. AR 27-3, 03/26/2020, The Army Legal Assistance Program. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
d. AR 58-1, 03/23/2020, Management, Acquisition, and Use of Motor Vehicles. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
e. AR 135-175, 03/30/2020, Separation of Officers. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
f. AR 195-4, 03/30/2020, Use of Contingency Limitation .0015 Funds for Criminal Investigative Activities. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
g. AR 525-94, 03/23/2020, (NEW) Evacuation of U.S. Citizens and Designated Aliens from Threatened Areas. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
h. ATP 4-02.55, 03/30/2020, Army Health System Support Planning. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
i. FM 3-04, 04/6/2020, Army Aviation. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
j. DA PAM 600-4, 03/30/2020, Army Medical Department Officer Professional Development and Career Management. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
k. DA PAM 708-2, 03/26/2020, Cataloging and Supply Management Data Procedures for the Army Enterprise Material Master. https://armypubs.army.mil/Prod
5. ARMY RESERVE MILITARY PAY MESSAGES.
a. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 20-13, UPDATE 1 – CHANGE TO WINDOW FOR INITIATING MOBILIZATION PAY AND OVERLAPPING AT ORDERS. On 5 Apr 20, the window for assigning a transmittal letter (TL) in the RLAS RM RADARS module for mobilization pay records was expanded to give units and RPACs seven (7) additional days to initiate mobilization pay. This change is made to ensure that units/RPACs have adequate time to start pay for short-fuse mobilizations and mobilization orders with home and mobilization station report dates that are the same day: Reminder: Initiating mobilization pay is a unit responsibility. Mobilization stations will not start mobilization pay. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 20-14, UPDATE 2 – CHANGE TO WINDOW FOR INITIATING MOBILIZATION PAY AND OVERLAPPING AT ORDERS. This message updates information in paragraph 5 of reference 1 a. New guidance is in bold font. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. COMMAND/INSTALLATION/BRANCH ANNOUNCEMENTS. These announcements only apply to the command/installation/Branch noted.
a. CALL FOR OUTLINES – 28TH ANNUAL MULTINATIONAL MILITARY MEDICAL ENGAGEMENT (MMME), 20-23 JUL 2020. Interested in showcasing your research?? Regional Health Command Europe (RHCE) is accepting outlines for their upcoming 28th Annual Multinational Military Medical Engagement to take place in Tbilisi, Georgia. The theme, “What Happens Before Acute Trauma.” The focus is on building resiliency (physically, mentally and spiritually). They are looking for SMEs and/or lecturers in the areas of CBRNE medical management, medical initiatives in response to COVID-19, laser injuries, forward resuscitative teams, mental health, Role 1 & 2 care and rehabilitation. See attached invitation for further information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 033/2020, SERVICE MEMBER CIVIL RELIEF ACT GUIDANCE FOR SOLDIERS WITH LEASE OBLIGATIONS IMPACTED BY THE DOD TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS (FOUO), DTG: R 071300Z APR 20. During a Soldier’s permanent change of station (PCS) move, a Soldier may have entered into a lease agreement for a residential property before arriving at the new duty location. The COVID-19 outbreak and stop movement order may delay Soldiers and family members in reporting to the new duty location and occupying the new residence. This ALARACT provides guidance and templates for requesting lease terminations, rent pauses, and order amendments and revocations in such cases. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. ALARACT 034/2020, RETIREMENT SERVICES COVID-19 ACCOMMODATIONS (FOUO), DTG: R 071802Z APR 20. This message provides modified Retirement Services Program guidance to ACOMs, ASCCs, and DRUs in response to the COVID-19 outbreak. Soldiers and families who require the support of Army Retirement Services Officers (RSO) in their transition to retirement will continue to receive services using modified procedures outlined in this message to minimize health risks by implementing social distancing rules. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-096, FISCAL YEAR 2022 (FY22) COLONEL (COL) ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD) CENTRALIZED SELECTION LIST (CSL) COMMAND / KEY BILLET BOARD, ISSUED: [4/3/2020 9:20:45 AM]. A HQDA selection board is scheduled to convene 15-19 June 2020 to consider eligible AMEDD Colonels and promotable Lieutenant Colonels for AMEDD CSL command / key billet designated positions projected for FY22. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-097, FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), COLONEL (COL), JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERAL’S CORPS (JAGC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [4/6/2020 9:13:33 AM]. A selection board will convene on 13 Jul 20 to consider eligible Lieutenant Colonels (LTC) on the Active Duty List (ADL) for promotion to COL. The board will recess on or about 17 Jul 20. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 20-098, ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC), MEDICAL CORPS (MC) AND DENTAL CORPS (DC), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB), ISSUED: [4/6/2020 12:48:01 PM]. This message announces the release of the results for the FY20 LTC, MC DC, PSB. The Prepositioning Release date is 9 Apr 20. This information is “CLOSE HOLD” until the official release date. The official promotion lists will be released at 0730 hours EDT, 16 Apr 20. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
d. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 20-021, DJMS-RC MAY 2020 PRODUCTION SCHEDULE. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Reserve Component Update Schedule for the process month of May 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE 20-020, DJMS-AC MAY 2020 PRODUCTION SCHEDULE. The purpose of this message is to inform all of the DJMS Active Component Update Schedule for the processing month of May 2020. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. COVID-19 PPE INFORMATION SHEET. “The 773rd Civil Support Team out of Kaiserslautern, Germany assumed the role as Task Force Prevention for United States Army Garrison Rheinland-Pfalz and has sent teams around the Kaiserslautern Military Community to reduce the spread of the novel coronavirus by spraying EPA approved disinfectants on high-traffic locations (main building doors, ATMs, DFAC, guard rails) throughout the Army installations. This COVID-19 PPE information sheet allows units to understand what needs to be ordered and on hand in order to conduct this task within their own work areas.” Contributed by CPT Lorenzo Llorente. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 3 APR 2020). From the FORSCOM WIAS Team: We would like to reassure our volunteers that Individual Augmentation requirements are still proceeding forward with some minor modifications due to the COVID-19 pandemic. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. ADOS-RC OPPORTUNITIES (USAR, IMA, ARNG) IN HUMAN RESOURCES COMMAND (HRC) 10 POSITIONS SGT-SFC, 2LT-CPT, ANY MOS OR AOC, FORT KNOX, KY, COVID-19 REPRESENTATIVE. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. JBLM DETACHMENT OF ASC-ARE – 42H, 42A, 01A, 90A, 35D, 00G, 92Y, 25B, 26B, 920B, 91Z, 92A TPU VACANCIES. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. CURRENT OPS BRANCH CHIEF (01A, LTC, CO-ADOS); LOC SHIFT OIC A (90A, LTC, CO-ADOS) AND LOG STAFF OFFICER (90A, MAJ, CO-ADOS), PENTAGON ODCS, HQDA G-4. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 108TH MEDICAL BATTALION, MDAY, LTC/05A, BATTALION COMMANDER VACANCY, NORTH RIVERSIDE, ILLINOIS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/