1. FRAGO 20 TO HQDA EXORD 144-20 ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK (FOUO), DTG: 072341Z APR 20. Included in this FRAGO are the following: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.B.2.II.) Commanders are directed to cease demolition of buildings on Army installations until installation commanders can certify that each building is not useful in support of COVID-19 efforts.
b. (3.B.2.JJ.) Instructions on training to reduce risk of COVID-19 infection for mobilizing medical personnel.
c. (3.B.9.) Updated guidance on mobilization of GFMAP conventional force RC units from the Army National Guard (ARNG) and United States Army Reserve Command (USARC).
d. (3.C.27.F.) Soldiers and civilians who have shipped HHG and are residing in a hotel with a previously denied exception to policy for hardship should re-submit to the servicing G-1 for processing in accordance with ALARACT 028/2020.
e. (3.C.33.) Added COVID-19 reporting requirements.
f. (3.C.84.A.1.) Adds uniform policy guidance for wear of cloth face masks directed by FRAGO 19 (see para 2 below from Army G-1 Uniform Policy)
g. Updates Annex J, Public Affairs Guidance; adds Annex UU, COVID-19 Provider Training; Annex VV, COVID-19 CMO Guidance For Pulmonary-Critical Care and Infectious Disease, 16 March 2020; Annex WW – DOD COVID-19 Practice Management Guide V1.0, 23 March 2020; Annex XX – Kansas PPE Recommendations Schematic, 25 March 2020; Annex YY – Overview of COVID-19; and Annex ZZ – HQDA COVID-19 Positive Cases.
2. ARMY UNIFORM POLICY GUIDANCE ON THE USE OF FACE CLOTH COVERING. From Army G-1 Uniform Policy: The above FRAGO 20 added Army Uniform Policy on the wear of face masks due to the COVID-19 Outbreak. Visit the following link for complete guidance. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. FRAGORD 6 (DTG: 071330QAPR2020) AND FRAGORD 7 (DTG: 081540QAPR2020) TO OPORD 20-048, UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE COMMAND (USARC), ARMY RESERVE COVID-19 RESPONSE. Visit the following link for a review of changes/additions in these FRAGORDs. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. ARMY TALENT MANAGEMENT TASK FORCE (ATMTF) WEEKLY SITREP, 1-7 APRIL 2020. This SITREP provides updates on the Army Coaching Program, Promotion Selection Board Synchronization, Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors (KSB) Development and Refinement, Direct Commissioning, and Army National Guard Talent Management. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. ASSIGNMENT INTERACTIVE MODULE 2 (AIM 2) MARKETPLACE TRAINING FOR 21-01 DISTRIBUTION CYCLE. From HRC, OPMD: DCS Connect sessions have been postponed and will be conducted at a date to be published. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. AC FLAG SNAPSHOT – MARCH 2020. The AC Flag snapshot for March 2020 is attached at the following link. HRC can provide a drill down, by unit, installation and individual, at the request of COL Commanders and above. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. ARMY RESERVE FLAG SNAPSHOT – MARCH 2020. The Army Reserve Flag snapshot for the month of March is attached. Commands may access their specific flag data in RCMS inside the Rucksack under the Shared Reports option. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
8. ARMY RESERVE PAY MESSAGE 20-15, UPDATE 1 – PROCESSING PAY FOR BATTLE ASSEMBLIES (BA) AND RESCHEDULED TRAINING (RST) CONDUCTED VIRTUALLY. This message updates para 4 of Reserve Pay message 20-11. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. IPPS-A PRODUCTS.
a. IPPS-A WEBINAR SERIES: UNIT LEVEL CRM MANAGEMENT. On 26 MAR 20, IPPS-A conducted a webinar on Unit Level CRM Management. Users received instruction on CRM functionality and best use cases for unit level HR operations. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. IPPS-A Job Aid: CRM – OPEN A CASE FROM 360 DEGREE VIEW. This Job Aid details the steps to open a case from the 360 Degree View in CRM. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. IPPS-A JOB AID: CRM – CLOSE A CASE. This Job Aid details the steps to properly close a case within CRM. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. IPPS-A JOB AID: CRM – ESCALATE A CASE. This Job Aid details the steps to escalate a case within CRM. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. IPPS-A JOB AID: UPDATE PROVIDER GROUP NAME. This Job Aid details the steps to change the name of an existing provider group. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
11. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-099, 2020 AMERICAN LEGION SPIRIT OF SERVICE AWARD (SUSPENSE: 19 JUNE 2020), ISSUED: [4/8/2020 8:29:13 AM]. The purpose of this message is to announce the 2020 American Legion Spirit of Service Award. The award will recognize an enlisted member, E-5 and below, from each branch of the Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard) for outstanding military performance and volunteer service that he/she performs off-duty in a local community. Members of the Reserve Components are eligible for the award if recommended by his or her branch of service. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-100, FY21 COLONEL (COL) AND LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC) FUNCTIONAL AREA 50 (FA 50) KEY NOMINATIVE BILLET (KNB) SELECTION PANEL RESULTS RELEASE, ISSUED: [4/8/2020 8:33:01 AM]. This message announces the release of the FY21 Colonel (COL) and Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Functional Area 50 (FA 50) Key Nominative Billet (KNB) Selection Panel. See the MILPER for selects and slating. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 20-101, MONTHLY PROGRAM UPDATE FOR FY20 WARRANT OFFICER ACCESSION BONUS (WOAB) AND WARRANT OFFICER RETENTION BONUS (WORB) FOR AIR AND MISSILE DEFENSE (AMD) TACTICIAN (MOS 140K) AND AMD TECHNICIAN (MOS 140L) WARRANT OFFICERS, ISSUED: [4/8/2020 10:44:57 AM]. This message provides additional qualification requirements and current bonus amounts for the WOAB and/or WORB for MOS 140K and MOS 140L. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
d. MILPER MESSAGE 20-102, RESULTS OF JANUARY 2020 COHORT 7 SELECTION BOARD FOR THE ENLISTED TO MEDICAL DEGREE PREPARATORY PROGRAM (EMDP2), ISSUED: [4/8/2020 2:53:05 PM]. This message identifies Soldiers selected for EMDP2 under the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences (USUHS) with a report date on 1 July 2020, orders pending processing. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
12. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROMOTION BOARD (PACKET) MOI TEMPLATE DUE TO THE COVID-19 SITUATION. “Looking for a template for Promotion Board MOI for the new packet boards.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
13. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 3 APR 2020). From the FORSCOM WIAS Team: We would like to reassure our volunteers that Individual Augmentation requirements are still proceeding forward with some minor modifications due to the COVID-19 pandemic. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
14. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. TPU COMPANY COMMANDER VACANCY, CPT – LG, TC, OD, OR QM, 373D QM BN, MILLINGTON, TN. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. MULTIPLE STAFF TPU OFFICER AND ENLISTED VACANCIES – 404 CA BN (A), JOINT BASE MDL, NJ. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. US ARMY CENTRAL (USARCENT) COADOS VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES, 01A/CPT, 11B/SFC, 88Z/MSG, 92Y/SSG, SHAW AFB, SC, QATAR, AND KUWAIT. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. NOMINATIVE VACANCIES: 412TH TEC EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ADVISOR TPU POSITIONS, LTC AND SFC, VARIOUS LOCATIONS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/