1. HQDA TRAINING BRIEF, CENTRALIZED NCO EVALUATION BOARD CONCEPTS, RA & USAR (AGR). From the Army G-1: Army Directive 2019-15 revises Army policy for enlisted Soldiers in the Regular Army and U.S. Army Reserve (AGR) Program as it pertains to the conduct of enlisted centralized selection boards. The HQDA Training Brief, attached at the following link, has been presented to the SMA and Nominative CSM’s across all Components. It is intended to be presented at units, using the corresponding speaker notes, so everyone can understand what we (the Army) are working towards, how we intend to do it, when we intend to change, and why. Anyone can present the brief by simply reading the script. The brief and speaker notes are very in-depth and should answer most questions from the field. Any additional questions can be posted as comments to this brief (post comments below) and we will obtain answers from the Army G-1 and post them here. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
2. MEDICAL OPERATIONAL DATA SYSTEMS (MODS) MIGRATION TO ARMY ANALYTICS GROUP REMINDER. From OTSG: As a reminder, all Medical Operational Data System (MODS) applications will be offline from Friday, 19 July 2019 – Monday, 22 July 2019. The Medical Readiness applications affected include MEDPROS, MWDE, and the Medical Readiness Portal, e-Profile and Mental Health Assessment. Soldiers are encouraged to print hard copies of profiles and Individual Medical Readiness records as needed. Directions for obtaining printable versions of these documents are provided at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. NEW IPPS-A VIDEOS. Two new video’s on talent management, one from the demo series, and a motivational IPPS-A cadence.
a. IPPS-A Cadence: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. CPT Akanni Talent Management: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. CPT Ruperto Talent Management: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. IPPS-A Demo Series (Assignment Report): https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. FLAG SNAPSHOT- JUNE 2019. The AC Flag snapshot for June 2019 is attached at the following link. HRC can provide a drill down, by unit, installation and individual at the request of COL and above Commanders. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. AR 40-501, STANDARDS OF MEDICAL FITNESS, AND AR 40-502, MEDICAL READINESS, DATED 27 JUN 19. From OTSG: Attached at the following link please find the updated AR 40-501, Standards of Medical Fitness, and the new AR 40-502, Medical Readiness, both published on 27 June 2019. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
6. COMMAND/INSTALLATION ANNOUNCEMENTS. These announcements only apply to the command/installation noted.
a. 8TH ARMY (SOUTH KOREA) NEWCOMERS WEBSITE. Soldiers and Families identified to PCS to Korea are highly encouraged to visit 8th Army’s Newcomers section on the Official Home Page of the Eighth Army http://8tharmy.korea.army.mil/
b. US ARMY HAWAII NEWCOMERS SITE. Soldiers and Families identified to PCS to Hawaii are highly encouraged to visit US Army Hawaii’s Newcomers section on the Official Home Page of the US Army Hawaii website, U.S. Army Garison, Hawaii,https://home.army.mil/hawaii/
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. None. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/
a. MILPER MESSAGE 19-198, FY20 UNITED STATES ARMY WARRANT OFFICER SELECTION BOARDS, ISSUED: [7/2/2019 4:04:33 PM]. Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) Warrant Officer Accession selection boards convene to consider eligible applicants for appointment as warrant officer (WO) in the U.S Army with concurrent order to active duty. See the message for instructions and board dates by MOS. This message rescinds MILPER Message 19-192. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
b. MILPER MESSAGE 19-199, FISCAL YEAR 2021 (FY21) COLONEL (COL) AMEDD SENIOR NOMINATIVE COMMAND (SNC) SELECTION PANEL, ISSUED: [7/5/2019 8:56:33 AM]. The Army Medical Department (AMEDD) Senior Nominative Command (SNC) selection panel will convene on 18 Sep 2019 at HRC to consider nominations for projected Fiscal Year 2021 (FY21) SNC positions. The SNC selection panel is an “opt-in, all-in” command selection panel. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
c. MILPER MESSAGE 19-200, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2019 (FY19) RESERVE COMPONENT (RC), ARMY RESERVE ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR AGR) AND ARMY RESERVE NON-ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AR NON-AGR) AND ARMY RESERVE NATIONAL GUARD OF THE UNITED STATES (ARNGUS) LIEUTENANT COLONEL (LTC), ARMY MEDICAL DEPARTMENT (AMEDD), COMPETITIVE CATEGORIES, PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS, ISSUED: [7/5/2019 8:57:57 AM]. This message announces the release of subject promotion selection boards. The Prepositioning Release date is 9 Jul 19. This information is “CLOSE HOLD” until the official release date. The official promotion lists will be released at 0730 hours EDT, 11 Jul 19. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
d. MILPER MESSAGE 19-201, RELEASE OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2019 (FY19) ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), MAJOR (MAJ), CHAPLAIN CORPS (CH), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARD (PSB), ISSUED: [7/5/2019 8:59:17 AM]. This message announces the release of the results for the FY19 AC, MAJ, CH, PSB., The Prepositioning Release date is 9 Jul 19. This information is “CLOSE HOLD” until the official release date. The official promotion list will be released at 0730 hours, EDT, 11 Jul 19. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
e. MILPER MESSAGE 19-202, PROCEDURES TO VALIDATE AND RESUBMIT NEW DA FORM 1059 SERIES ACADEMIC EVALUATION REPORTS (AERS) THAT FAILED TO UPLOAD, ISSUED: [7/5/2019 9:02:59 AM]. The purpose of this message is to provide guidance and immediate submission procedures to validate and resubmit AERs (DA Form 1059, DA Form 1059-1, and DA Form 1059-2) dated MAR 2019 that failed to upload in Evaluation Entry System (EES) between 24 May 19 and 2 Jul 19. Military school or institute of training that issued the AER will electronically upload and resubmit DA Form 1059 series AERs, dated MAR 2019, not present in the “Uploader Report” between 24 May 19 and 2 Jul 19. Military school or institute of training will resubmit completed AERs in EES using the “AER File Upload”. https://www.hrc.army.mil/
f. MILITARY PAY E-MESSAGE #19-044, ENTITLEMENT PROCESSING FOR UNITS ORDERED ON A UNIT EXERCISE, FIELD DUTY OR TEMPORARY FIELD DUTY FOR MORE THAN 30 CONTINUOUS DAYS. The purpose of this message is to provide information on what entitlements are paid and collected when the unit is ordered on a Unit Exercise, Field Duty or Temporary Field Duty that exceeds 30 days continuously. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
9. S1NET MEMBER REQUESTS. The following requests for assistance have been made by S1NET members. If you can help those requesting assistance, please do so.
a. SOPs FOR COMPETITION STREAMER PROGRAM. “I have a Bde that wants to start an incentive program to recognize the Bn’s and Co’s, who are best performing in certain areas they want to emphasize; maintenance rates, for example. They want to award the highest achieving units with streamers for their guidons. Does anyone have an SOP for a similar program? We were able to find information on the Safety Streamers but nothing on other areas.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
10. AG CORPS/OTHER BRANCH ITEMS.
a. MOUNT RAINIER AGCRA RED, WHITE AND BLUE 5K AND 1 MILE FUN RUN (VIRTUAL OPTION AVAILABLE). Sign up, show up on JBLM, WA, or virtually from wherever you are, and earn a sweet medal for completing the AGCRA Mount Rainer Chapter’s Red, White and Blue 5K or 1 Mile Fun Run. The cost is low and the swag is awesome, so show off your AG and AGCRA pride and sign up now! If you’re able to run with us on Saturday, 13 July 2019, wear your best red, white and blue! https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
11. FORSCOM WORLDWIDE INDIVIDUAL AUGMENTATION SYSTEM (WIAS) REQUIREMENTS. Visit the FORSCOM WIAS topic on S1NET at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. FORSCOM WIAS HIGH PRIORITY POSITIONS, UPDATED A/O 2 JUL 19. We recruit all Army component Soldiers for missions around the globe. This post lists positions which are overdue and are critical vacancies. They are considered a priority fill above all of our other requirements due to their overdue status, and we will accommodate a minimum 30 day reporting window for all positions listed. Our full working list of requirements is also attached for full visibility. We will update this posting bi-weekly to provide the most up to date opportunities. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
12. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. 200TH MILITARY POLICE COMMAND VACANCIES, (LTC/42H, COL/25A, LTC/01A) FORT MEADE, MD. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. HQ, 104TH DIVISION (LEADER TRAINING), MULTIPLE OFFICER VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS: G1, G2/6, G8, CMD IG, TPU, JOINT BASE LEWIS-MCCHORD, WA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. ADOS – RC VACANCIES, MI/SC/LG/AG, FOR USFK-J2, KOREA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 1-304TH REGT, A CO., TPU, 1SG VACANCY, FORT DEVENS, MA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. 1/320TH DRILL SERGEANT BN (ENL/WO/OFF MULTIPLE VACANCIES), TPU, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS IN VIRGINIA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
f. TPU VACANCIES FOR ENLISTED & OFFICER CI AGENTS FOR DELTA DET, 752D MI BN, LOS ANGELES, CA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/