1. FRAGO 19 TO HQDA EXORD 210-20 CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TRANSITION FRAMEWORK, DTG: 111928Z Feb 21. (S1NET Note: Apologies for not summarizing this FRAGO earlier.) Information in this FRAGO includes: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946211
a. (3.D.6.B.) [CHANGE TO READ] comply with the Secretary of Defense memorandum, Use of Masks and Other Public Health Measures, 04 February 2021, Annex GGG….
b. (3.D.13.D.) [CHANGE TO READ] Effective 8 January 2021, all personnel traveling to the Republic of Korea require a negative COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of their international flight departure. The PCR test documentation must be in English or Hangul and state the following: full name, DOB, DOD id#, pcr test and result, and test date. Failure to produce a negative covid-19 pcr test result that is within 72 hours of the international flight departure will result in denied entry into the country with immediate return to point of departure….
c. (3.D.13.D.1.) [CHANGE TO READ] The intent is for Soldiers, families and DA civilians to conduct a single, 14-day quarantine. All Soldiers, family members, and DA civilians on assignment to Korea from CONUS with a report date after 30 August 2020 are authorized to report 7 days early and up to 20 days after their report date without further adjustments to their orders. Travelers with any questions or concerns can contact the 8th Army G1 Operations Cell….
2. FRAGO 20 TO HQDA EXORD 210-20 CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TRANSITION FRAMEWORK, DTG: 042244Z Mar 21. Information in this FRAGO includes: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946211
a. (3.D.54.) [ADD] Read and comply with the Secretary of the Army Memorandum, Use of Masks and Delegation of Authority to Grant Exceptions, 24 February 2021 (Annex HHH).
b. (3.D.55.) [ADD] All travelers on orders to Germany must have a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of their international flight departure. Medical documentation paperwork is not currently accepted by the German government for entry into host nation. Additionally, all travelers must register online prior to entry and carry a copy of the registration with them. If digital registration is not possible, travelers must fill out a substitute paper registration. Failure to comply with any of these requirements will result in denied entry into country and immediate return to point of departure. All Soldiers on assignment to Germany will continue movement IAW all other assignment instructions. Personnel must monitor and comply with all CDC guidance for international travel and can reference the electronic foreign clearance guide at for the latest additional travel information.
3. UPDATED ARMY G2 GUIDANCE – 12 MONTH EXCEPTION TO POLICY (ETP) TO MAINTAIN ANNUAL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY AND FOREIGN LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY BONUS (FLPB) FOR SOLDIERS AND CIVILIANS AFFECTED BY THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19). The Army G2 has released updated guidance for Soldiers and Civilians who had their Foreign Language Proficiency Bonus (FLPB) pay eligibility affected by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). The guidance is retroactive to 25 February 2020 and remains in effect until 30 June 2021 and applies to all Components. The DCS, G-2’s intent is to retest 100% of the Army’s linguist force within the next 12 months (25 February 2021 – 24 February 2022). If the installation testing center is open, all Soldiers are encouraged to test as soon as possible. Visit the following link for specifics. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-754781
4. NG COVID T32 502(F) SUPPORT PERSONNEL TAMP IMPLEMENTATION DELAY RESOURCE GUIDE. From ARNG G1 (NGB): OSD authorized TAMP for National Guard members released from Active Duty (REFRAD) on, or after, January 1, 2021, after serving on Full-time National Guard under Section 502(f) of Title 32, United States Code (U.S.C.), in support of the whole-of-government response to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic for more than 30 consecutive days. System limitations are preventing those Service Members who earned transitional health care benefits under the Transition Assistance Management Program (TAMP), in support of COVID 19 response activities, to recognize the entitlement in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS). DMDC and the Defense Health Agency (DHA) are currently programming changes to the DEERS and Tricare System, with an anticipated implementation date of on, or around, 23 March 2021 which will result in backdated eligibility and automatic enrollment in TAMP Select. Visit the following link for more information. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946137
5. RESIDENT MILITARY TRAINING PROMOTION POINT YES/NO STATUS, UPDATED 05 MARCH 2021. HRC Enlisted Promotions has provided the course list and information at the following link to inform Soldiers of those courses which are valid for points at 4 points per week (40 hours), and those which are not. Information is also provided to reinforce new/existing policy for awarding points for resident training courses, Soldier training courses listed in AR 350-1, computer based training, and PME academic achievements. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-52677
6. BRANCH/COMMAND ITEMS.
a. EOD LOG CAPTAIN’S CAREER COURSE SURVEY REMINDER. From the Army Logistics University: The Captain Career Training Department (CCTD) at the Army Logistics University is looking for feedback from the force. All former and current EOD Group and Battalion Commanders, XO’s, and S3s are requested to fill out a brief 17 question survey, informing the CCTD how Captains are performing in the operational force post-EOD Logistics Captain Career Course. The survey will be removed from milsurvey on 15 Mar 21 IOT compile the results. If you have not completed the survey, please do so. The survey can be accessed at https://www.milsuite.mil/survey/index.php/724652. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-911873
7. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/default.aspx
a. ALARACT 017/2021, ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE FISCAL YEAR 2019 MAJOR GENERAL GREENE INNOVATION AWARD WINNERS (FOUO), DTG: R 081830Z MAR 21. The CG, AFC is pleased to announce the winners of the FY 2019 Major General Greene Innovation Award that recognized best new innovative technological inventions as well as techniques, procedures, and methodologies that greatly enhance the Army’s overall readiness while positively impacting Soldier performance. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-946217
8. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper. All Military Pay E-Messages are available on milBook at https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/milpaye-messages.
a. MILPER MESSAGE 21-079, INTER-SERVICE TRANSFERS TO THE UNITED STATES SPACE FORCE, ISSUED: [3/5/2021 7:39:19 AM]. This message provides procedural guidance to apply to the U.S. Space Force Inter-Service Transfer accessions panel. The panel will convene 3 May 2021. This panel is limited to only Regular Army Commissioned Officers and Enlisted Soldiers. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-079
b. MILPER MESSAGE 21-080, 2021 AMERICAN LEGION SPIRIT OF SERVICE AWARD (SUSPENSE: 1 MAY 2021), ISSUED: [3/5/2021 2:06:26 PM]. The purpose of this message is to announce the 2021 American Legion Spirit of Service Award. The award will recognize an enlisted member, E-5 and below, from each branch of the Armed Forces (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard) for outstanding military performance and volunteer service that he/she performs off-duty in a local community. Members of the Reserve Components are eligible for the award if recommended by his or her branch of service. Nominations are due no later than 1 May 2021. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milper/21-080
9. S1NET MEMBER/UNIT CONTRIBUTIONS. The following unit/individually developed products or information have been contributed to S1NET for the use and benefit of all members/units. These products have not been reviewed nor sanctioned by TRADOC or the AG School, and may be specific to the unit/component/location.
a. RESCHEDULED TRAINING (RST) SOP, OCT 20. “This is a sample RST SOP. Many TPU Soldiers are not aware of all the different types of duty performance there are available to them. The SOP gives a brief description of each type of DA 1380 or duty and step-by-step instructions on how to fill out the DA 1380.” Contributed by SSG Chastity Odell.” https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-945602
10. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 29 JAN 21). Hot openings listed at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/forscom-wias
a. Three J1 Director positions in support of joint operations in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Djibouti. Interested Service Members must be 42H / 0-4(P) – O-6 and will be responsible for reporting directly to the Commanding General, and advise them on all administrative matters for the command. 3x Locations: Baghdad, Iraq, Kabul, Afghanistan, and Djibouti. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
b. Food Service Supervisor in support Operation Inherent Resolve. Interested Service Members must be 922A / W3 – W5 and will be responsible for supervising all Class I distribution throughout ARCENT’s AOR. Location: Camp Arifjan, Kuwait. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
c. Two Ops Advisor Positions in support of Operation Freedom Sentinel (OFS). Interested Service Members must be a 15T / E5 – E7 and will be a part of the establishment of a UH-60 Aircrew Advisors Train, Advise and Assist (TAA) Mission. Location: Kandahar, Afghanistan. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
d. Deputy J3 in support of various operations in the CENTCOM AOR. Interested Service Members must be a 02A / O-5 and will assist the TF J3 in leading the planning, coordination and execution of joint special operation within the CENTCOM AOR, while working interagency partners. Location: Ft. Bragg, NC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-871989
11. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-375787. Units/commands who wish to post vacancies on S1NET may do so by following the instructions posted on the front page of the Job Announcements topic at the following link. Those posts which are in the correct location and which are posted in accordance with the instructions provided will be included in a future S1NET Message Summary. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/community/spaces/apf/s1net/jobannouncementsmobvacancies
a. TPU OFFICER POSITION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, DCS G6 (COL), 412TH TEC, VICKSBURG, MS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-944699
b. TPU OFFICER VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT – 84TH TC ACOS, G1, COL/O6, 42H, FORT KNOX, KY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-944655
c. U.S. ARMY WAR COLLEGE ADOS OPPORTUNITY FOR AN O4/O3 CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER (CIO) INFORMATION SYSTEMS SECURITY OFFICER, CARLISLE BARRACKS, PA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-673889
d. 337TH MI BN, ALPHA COMPANY FIRST SERGEANT POSITION, E-8, 35Z5M, FORT SHERIDAN, IL. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-945427
e. COLORADO JFHQ MDAY VACANCY ANNOUNCMENT/BRIGADE COMMAND SERGEANT MAJOR, 169TH FA BDE, AURORA, CO. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-945611
f. 3RD 485TH INF REG (OSUT), TPU, 2LT/1LT 01A, COMPANY EXECUTIVE OFFICER VACANCY, FT. JACKSON, SC. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-945631
g. 308TH QM COMPANY, 167TH CSSB, TPU, O-2(92A)/E-7(92F) PLATOON LEADER/PLATOON SGT/WARRANT OFFICER VACANCIES AYER, MA. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/docs/DOC-945510