1. FRAGO 25 TO HQDA EXORD 144-20 ARMY WIDE PREPAREDNESS AND RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) OUTBREAK (FOUO), DTG: DTG: 081838Z May 20. This FRAGO provides guidance on the following: https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. (3.B.2.S.) Guidance on shipping of personal property (household goods (HHG), unaccompanied baggage (UB), and privately owned vehicle (POV) shipments) affected by the respective stop movement order.
b. (3.B.2.MM.) Provides guidance directing CONUS Army installations to accept a DOD Common Access Card (CAC) or Uniformed Services ID Card (USID), such as those issued to dependents or retirees, for installation access after the expiration date printed on the credential until 30 September 2020. The printed expiration date must be 16 April 2020 or later for a DOD CAC and 01 January 2020 for a USID card (dependent/retiree) and the cardholder’s continued DOD affiliation must be verified.
c. (3.B.2.NN.) Provides guidance to commanders and Soldiers concerning shipment of HHG. “In order to build readiness, we must adapt to living, operating, and moving in the COVID-19 environment. Our adaption must include a modified process for the movement of household goods (HHG). The movement of HHG is, by nature, an intrusive process and we must protect Soldiers, families, and civilians by avoiding unnecessary exposure, while enabling the Army to meet operational requirements.
d. (3.C.27.G.) A new Annex EEE, dated 08 May 2020, sets the conditions to prime the Army training enterprise to restart training. The courses listed in Annex EEE have been staffed through ACOM commanding generals and Army senior leaders. The courses listed in Annex EEE further define accessions activities, PME, and functional training that are approved for execution. Posted separately at the following link. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. (3.C.27.H.) All Soldiers with qualifying exemptions described in Annex QQQ and ALARACT 038/2020 para 3.d. must travel with a signed memorandum from their supervisor or servicing personnel office that states the reason for exemption. The exempt memorandum may be used in lieu of the required exempt comment in the orders, pending official amendment to the orders as required in Annex QQQ.
f. (3.C.27.I.) All Soldiers traveling under an exception to policy (ETP) must travel with copies of approved exceptions to facilitate travel. The exception to policy memorandum may be used in lieu of the required exception comment in the orders, pending official amendment to the orders as required in Annex QQQ.
2. THE DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY CAREER ENGAGEMENT SURVEY (DACES). On 06 May 20, the Army launched a new survey focusing on aspects of Service Member retention. DACES is a comprehensive survey tool which will provide Senior Leaders with the information needed to make policy refinements regarding retention. The Army is progressing from solely asking separating Service Members (SMs) why they are leaving, to include the opinions of SMs who have elected to continue their honorable service. Active Duty SMs will usually be prompted via email on the first day of their birth month to take the survey, which will be compulsory every year (similar to the GAT). **NOTE: DACES is currently only accessible via NIPR systems, or through a VPN connection. With many Soldiers teleworking, many will have issues connecting initially. We are working to resolve the issue, and look forward to hearing the feedback everyone has about their Army experience.** https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
3. AC FLAG SNAPSHOT – APRIL 2020. The AC Flag snapshot for April 2020 is attached at the following link. HRC can provide a drill down, by unit, installation and individual, at the request of COL Commanders and above. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
4. Recently published Army Directives (AD) and All Army Activity (ALARACT) messages. New ALARACTs and ADs are also posted on APD at the following link. https://armypubs.army.mil/defa
a. ALARACT 040/2020, PERSONNEL GUIDANCE FOR PERMANENT CHANGE OF STATION (PCS) LEAVE REQUESTS OF TEN OR MORE DAYS ASSOCIATED WITH COVID-19 MOVEMENT RESTRICTIONS (FOUO), DTG: R 072000Z MAY 20. Soldiers’ PCS travel under stop move policies restricts PCS leave to less than ten days. This ALARACT provides guidance to request and process exceptions for personnel requiring ten or more days of leave. This ALARACT applies to regular army (RA), United States Army Reserve – Active Guard Reserve (USAR-AGR), Soldiers serving on active duty for operational support (ADOS), National Guard Soldiers on Title 10 orders, and Department of the Army Civilians (DACs) on PCS orders. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
5. Recently published Military Personnel (MILPER) messages and Military Pay E-Messages. All MILPER messages are available on the HRC MILPER web page at https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
a. MILPER MESSAGE 20-128, AMENDMENT TO FY20 REGULAR ARMY (RA)/UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE (USAR) ACTIVE GUARD RESERVE (AGR) MSG EVALUATION BOARD ANNOUNCEMENT MESSAGE, ISSUED: [5/8/2020 2:27:17 PM]. This message amends MILPER Message 19-401 as follows: Para 2: Change to read “A HQDA Board is scheduled to convene on or about 3 Jun 20, to evaluate First Sergeant and Master Sergeant records Regular Army (RA) and United States Army Reserve, Active Guard Reserve (USAR AGR) Noncommissioned Officers (NCOs)”. MBF reopens on 9 May 20 and closes on 27 May 20. See the message for additional changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
b. MILPER MESSAGE 20-129, AMENDMENT TO FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20), ACTIVE COMPONENT (AC), CAPTAIN (CPT) ARMY NURSE CORPS (AN), MEDICAL SERVICE CORPS (MS), AND ARMY MEDICAL SPECIALIST CORPS (SP), PROMOTION SELECTION BOARDS (PSB) ZONES OF CONSIDERATION, ISSUED: [5/8/2020 2:29:24 PM. The FY20 CPT AMEDD PSB will be convened under the Fully Qualified Certification Process to Promote Active Component (AC) Army Nurse Corps (AN), Medical Service Corps (MS), and Army Medical Specialist Corps (SP) from First Lieutenants (1LT) to Captain (CPT). See the message for additional changes. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
c. MILPER MESSAGE 20-130, RESUMPTION OF THE FOLLOWING FISCAL YEAR 2020 (FY20) DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY CENTRALIZED SELECTION BOARDS, ISSUED: [5/8/2020 2:31:46 PM]. This message announces the resumption of suspended centralized selection boards beginning in June of 2020. Although subject to further unknowable effects of COVID-19, the boards listed in the message convene and recess dates are effective with the publication of this message. The schedule prioritizes field grade promotion selection boards and critical command and key billet selections. Promotion selection to the grade of CPT will be accomplished through the all-fully-qualified list process provided for in law. For all boards that were postponed due to the effects of COVID-19, the My Board File will not reopen. All Soldier board files were updated from DAPMIS and IPERMS on the morning of the original convene date and suspended as of that date. https://www.hrc.army.mil/Milpe
6. FORSCOM WIAS POSITIONS (UPDATED A/O 1 MAY 2020). Message from the FORSCOM WIAS Team: We would like to reassure our volunteers that Individual Augmentation requirements are still proceeding forward with some minor modifications due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Individual Augmentation are aligned to GFM requirements and will proceed forward as an Operational need. This is outlined in the latest memo for stop movement directed by SECARMY. Due to certain theater precautionary restrictions, some requirements may be delayed in reporting but are handled on a case-by-case basis. Visit the following link for available positions. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
7. ARNG/USAR POSITIONS/JOBS AVAILABLE. S1NET members have posted the following RC position/job vacancy information. For a listing of all USAR primary vacancies (updated weekly) visit https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
a. TPU VACANCIES / HONOLULU HI / MI AND MP POSITIONS, 303D MEB. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
b. 3RD HRSC TPU COL VACANCY, 42H, JACKSON, MS. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
c. 361ST CIVIL AFFAIRS BRIGADE, TPU, E3-O6 VACANCIES, MULTIPLE MOS/AOC, MULTIPLE DUTY POSITIONS, ITALY AND GERMANY. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
d. 3D MCDS DEPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY, VARIOUS MOS/AOC, – KUWAIT / AFGHAN – SUMMER 2021. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/
e. POSITION VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, TPU DCO AND S3 OIC, 643RD REGIONAL SUPPORT GROUP, WHITEHALL, OH. https://www.milsuite.mil/book/